Start by marking “Why Johnny Can't Come Home” as Want to Read:
Why Johnny Can't Come Home

Why Johnny Can't Come Home

"This case is SO MUCH BIGGER than you think. It goes to the very HIGHEST levels; we have to keep pulling the strings."
—William Colby, Former Director of the CIA, Investigator of The Franklin Cover Up

"I can state without hesitation, that there is, indeed, a national cult network including satanic, witchcraft, pedophile and occult groups, which is operating at full throttle
Published November 28th 2000 by Johnny Gosch Foundation (first published November 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Why Johnny Can't Come Home, please sign up.
Valiant Thor I suspect price is being used to suppress this book. If you can get your hands on a copy (try a lending library?), you'll see why. Prices on Amazon do…moreI suspect price is being used to suppress this book. If you can get your hands on a copy (try a lending library?), you'll see why. Prices on Amazon do fluctuate, and the book starts at about $80 at the moment.(less)
Oxalis The link where it has been available for purchase from the Johnny Gosch Foundation is: http://www.johnnygosch.com/book.htm. However, when I sent an…moreThe link where it has been available for purchase from the Johnny Gosch Foundation is: http://www.johnnygosch.com/book.htm. However, when I sent an inquiry to three of the email addresses that I found throughout the website, two of the addresses were no longer valid, and I never received a response from the third.

Alternatively, here is the link to the book in WorldCat: http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/45448363 and there are some listings on AbeBooks.com: https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...(less)

Wendi
Sep 15, 2011 rated it liked it
I lived in Urbandale, IA when Johnny Gosch went missing. He was about 2 years older than me. The reading brought up many interesting points which to be aware. It is always important to question what is going on around you and not assume the government, company, another person is working for the better good. I tried to read this without judging the author, to look at her as an individual with the normal human faults of character.

Many important pieces of information available are not written by s
R
Oct 20, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing story!

Johnny was kidnapped from the streets of Iowa during his morning paper route. Since his disappearance his mother and the author of this book has been searching for him. Noreen also goes beyond her son's case and discusses other children being abducted by strangers. The book is not very well edited but I was willing to overlook it because I was so interested in the book. Noreen suspects that her son's disappearance has something to do with people in positions of power, l
Valiant Thor
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is essential reading for anyone researching mind control and pedo rings. The book appears to be suppressed ($124 used, $446 (!!) new on Amazon), and for good reason. Gosch's book is a powerful and damning indictment of the institutions that we're led to believe are there to help people like Noreen Gosch, but who, more often than not, worked to hinder Noreen's efforts and aid in the coverup of what happened to Johnny Gosch. The Gosch story (and its participants) overlaps with The Frankl ...more
Dale Stonehouse
Sep 16, 2011 rated it liked it
As another pointed out, this book had great need for better proofing and editing, but that is not the point of a book like this. His mother asks the right questions here; it's just too bad she didn't get more help finding answers.
Aurora Dimitre
I'm putting this under both 'nonfiction' and 'occult-nonfiction' because she gets awfully conspiracy-theory heavy about... a third of the way into the book. This is not why I gave it a low rating, though, I mostly gave it a low rating because the writing is absolutely terrible. And I wasn't expecting, looking at the cover, a literary masterpiece, but I was expecting a basic knowledge of English grammar. I did not get a basic knowledge of the English grammar.

Interesting in a cult classic kin
Verm
Feb 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing
The typo's and grammatical errors are really hard to get beyond but the book is astonishing. It's heartbreaking what happened to Johnny Gosch and how his mother was treated.
Linda
Jun 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Saddest book ever. Poor Noreen, how did she ever stand it. It is just a nightmare.
Cody Phillips
Apr 25, 2013
Cheuk Yin
Oct 26, 2018
Zach
rated it did not like it
Dec 29, 2007
  • UFOs and the National Security State 1: Chronology of a Coverup 1941-73
  • Written in Blood
  • Shannon: Betrayed from Birth
  • Honeymoon With A Killer
  • Blood Will Tell: A Shocking True Story of Marriage, Murder, and Fatal Family Secrets
  • Crime Scene
  • Thanks For The Memories ... The Truth Has Set Me Free!  The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's Mind-Controlled Slave
  • Art and Artifice and Other Essays of Illusion
  • Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil
  • Exposed (Exposed #1)