Start by marking “Spiritual Polyamory” as Want to Read:
Spiritual Polyamory

Spiritual Polyamory

"Spiritual Polyamory" is a powerful, groundbreaking work, certain to intrigue, challenge and stimulate members of both the "poly-curious" and polyamorous communities. Mystic Life takes you on a journey into honesty, awareness and self-exploration. You will be encouraged to explore your true beliefs about love, jealousy, sex and letting go of control.

This book w
Published December 21st 2003 by iUniverse (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Spiritual Polyamory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spiritual Polyamory

Start your review of Spiritual Polyamory
Bunnicula
Jul 07, 2012 rated it it was ok
The reviews of this book I read online were extremely impressive, and I psyched myself up for a phenomenal reading experience combining two facets of my personality that I really revere - being polyamorous and starting into my spiritual journey. It started off really strongly with some really profound sentiments in the first few (really short) chapters. It seemed like everything he said could use a lot more elaboration, and I would have liked for him to delve into the points he made a lot furthe ...more
Aida
Aug 14, 2015 rated it liked it
A nice short reminding note.

nothing really new however.
Rose
Apr 10, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an interesting essay. I agree with the author on a lot of points, although there are some assertions he makes that seem confusing or hard to follow. This book probably wouldn't interest anyone who isn't already into both polyamory and spirituality, but for someone who is it can be a nice thing to read to help shape your thoughts.

Very short read and not too difficult. This will not be a helpful book to people newly embarking on poly who are looking for a roadmap for how they might get st
Christina
Jun 23, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: self-examining
There are few things that I disagree with. 1) There are more gender roles than just male and female such as transgender, transsexual...plus, it isn't all about heterosexual couples. There are gay couples that explore polyamory, bi couples ect ect. As wonderful as sex is it isn't the only way to enlightenment and some days you just aren't in the mood. Otherwise, this book starts out decently and could be a starting point for all types of couples to discuss their curiosity.
Katie Suchan
Nov 13, 2013 rated it liked it
I found a lot of good information and challenges to the status quo thinking. Of course, most poly folks and spiritual people probably already challenge standard thought processes. Even though I didn't agree with everything the author writes, I found it an overall good, easy, and quick read.
Naomi Ruth
Some good points. A few things I might not agree with. A lot to think about. A lot of really good moments though.
Micah
Jul 22, 2017
Cee Black
Oct 17, 2015
Annamarie
rated it did not like it
Nov 24, 2013