Start by marking “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)” as Want to Read:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7)

4.62  ·  Rating details ·  1,936,011 Ratings  ·  53,816 Reviews
The thrilling final book in J. K. Rowling's seven-part saga receives a production treatment as sumptuous as its story, with a special slipcase and art exclusive to this Deluxe edition.

Beyond the excitement of the Book 7 text itself, the Deluxe Edition includes an exclusive insert featuring near-scale reproductions of Mary GrandPré's interior art, as well as never-before-se
Hardcover, Deluxe Edition, 816 pages
Published August 1st 2007 by Arthur A. Levine Books (first published July 21st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, please sign up.

Necayl Norris I don't think it ended soon, it was a ten year journey for all. I will miss the story, but "Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home, whether…moreI don't think it ended soon, it was a ten year journey for all. I will miss the story, but "Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home, whether by book or screen". JKR has written several other books, Mostly adult fiction from what I can tell, and there's always Pottermore! They are also producing a "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" film. There are many contributing factors as to way people "hate on" Harry Potter, most of them unfounded. We will "Always" remember you Harry, Hermione, Ron, and the others.(less)
Gnome Claire *Wishes she was as cool as Gnome Ann* I think he decided to stop using it after it didn't work against harry's wand, ollivander I think told him about the twin cores being the reason that…moreI think he decided to stop using it after it didn't work against harry's wand, ollivander I think told him about the twin cores being the reason that it did the priori incantum thing in goblet of fire and he decided to use someone else's wand against harry from then on. I don't think his got damaged he just decided not to use it anymore.(less)

Suzanne
“I’m going to keep going until I succeed — or die. Don’t think I don’t know how this might end. I’ve known it for years.” — Harry Potter

Most seventeen-year olds don’t view the possibility of an early death as being, well, possible. But then again, most seventeen-year olds haven’t come face-to-face with death almost half a dozen times before their first kiss either.

In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the seventh and final installment of the ridiculously popular Harry Potter series, J.K. Rowl
Kassidy
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's hard for me to believe that I finished the Harry Potter series... I wish this series would go on forever!
I don't know how I've gone through my life without these books. I regret not reading it when I was younger, but I am so happy that I finally did, better late than never, right?
The world built in these books is so real and tangible, it is truly a masterpiece. The characters are engaging and brilliant, and I love how the plot is so interwoven and twisted within itself, especially in this l
Tara
Mar 13, 2008 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: desperate Harry Potter Fans
Jason
This is just a pithy review on the Harry Potter series as a whole. It is not an in-depth analysis of the work in general, nor is it a review on any one particular installment.

Harry Potter is a work of art. I got made fun of once when I was out to dinner with some friends, because while we were discussing these books I made the mistake of referring to them as “literature.” I felt like I had to defend that assertion because, although the definition of literature is pretty broad, it seems like it s
Regan
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sigh... I just can't
Mohammed Arabey
Nov 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
هذا ريفيو رواية هدفها الايمان بالخير، التغلب علي الشكوك وزعزعة الايمان وإيجاد القوة الذاتية للتتغير للحق
رواية عن الصداقة والحب الذي قد يغلب اي انواع السحر..الظلم والقهر والعنصرية

في كل جزء بالنسخ الأنجليزية تهدي المؤلفة الكتاب لاحد اقاربها أو معارفها
ولكن بالجزء السابع ستفاجأ إنها مقسمة الاهداء الي 7 ، منهم إليك أنت شخصيا
And to You, If You Have Stuck With Harry Until The Very End

وأنا لم اكن فقط ملاصقا مع هاري منذ سبتمبر 2002 منذ قرأت أول كتب السلسلة.. والتي كانت تجربة مختلفة تماما عن مشاهدة الفي
Emily (Books with Emily Fox)
I hadn't read this book in so long... it's been great to reread it and notice all the details I had forgotten!

It was perfect for the holidays (even though this one is quite dark!)
Mohammed Arabey
Oct 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First of all, It's awesome finding out that this book is Dedicated specially to you by the Queen herself -for me Joanna Rowling is the English Queen for Magic, just as there's a Queen for muggles- & it's Really yours personally..
If you Stuck With Harry Until The Very End.

I've been stuck with Harry myself for 10 years now..when I first read the Arabic edition of the 1st book on Sep.2003.. I felt how it's different than the movie,The characters more alive ,forcing you to feel that they're your
Cait (Paper Fury)
Wheeeeeere do I even start with this? WHERE. Every human and their bobcat has reviewed this book, but I'M GONNA ANYWAY BECAUSE MY THOUGHTS ARE IMPORTANT. (I am also a Slytherin, FYI.) I'm also really angry because I'm giving it 5-stars because it's so freaking clever. But I've got complaints. But HECK. Life is short. Eat dessert first. Give books 5-stars. But I feel emotionally manipulated by this sneaky paperback, DARN YOU HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS. MY LOVE FOR YOU IS COMPLICATED.

Fir
Who's death did you cry over the most?? 340 990 3 hours, 59 min ago
TV Series name game!! (Same as Book/Movie name game) 14 27 5 hours, 35 min ago
Coffee Break - YA...: 2018 January BOTM - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J.K. Rowling - SPOILER ALERT 13 23 Jan 21, 2018 12:16PM
Would you Rather 519 503 Jan 19, 2018 02:30PM
Who do you ship Harry with? 5 19 Jan 19, 2018 01:35PM
Harry Potter Fana...: Two Years 1 1 Jan 14, 2018 08:19AM
Harry Potter Fana...: Albus Severus Potter 1 1 Jan 13, 2018 10:27AM
  • Feathered Serpent, Part 1 (Tennis Shoes, #3)
  • Emperor Mage (Immortals, #3)
  • The Shamer's War (The Shamer Chronicles, #4)
  • City of Flowers (Stravaganza, #3)
  • White Is for Magic (Blue is for Nightmares, #2)
  • Keys to the Demon Prison (Fablehaven, #5)
  • Dschinnland (Die Sturmkönige, #1)
  • The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)
  • Ptolemy's Gate (Bartimaeus, #3)
  • The High Lord (Black Magician Trilogy, #3)
  • Inkspell (Inkworld, #2)
  • Taggerung (Redwall, #14)
  • On Fortune's Wheel (Tales of the Kingdom, #2)
  • The Authoritative Calvin and Hobbes: A Calvin and Hobbes Treasury
  • Cybele's Secret (Wildwood, #2)
  • Starring Sally J. Freedman as Herself
  • The Seven Songs (Merlin Saga, #2)
  • Queen of Sorcery (The Belgariad, #2)