Start by marking “Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6)” as Want to Read:
Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6)

Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood #6)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  97,224 Ratings  ·  3,915 Reviews
In this "frighteningly addictive" paranormal romance saga there's a war raging between vampires and their slayers. Here are the stories of a secret band of brothers like no other—six vampire warriors, defenders of their race. And now a dutiful twin must choose between two lives...

Fiercely loyal to the Black Dagger Brotherhood, Phury has sacrificed himself for the good of
Published June 3rd 2008 by Signet

To ask other readers questions about Lover Enshrined, please sign up.
Lisa McBrien Yes that is confusing because in between there is a novella, "Father Mine." you can either digitally download it, or it is included in The Black…moreYes that is confusing because in between there is a novella, "Father Mine." you can either digitally download it, or it is included in The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide.(less)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
2.5 Really don't care for Phury Stars

photo 2014-08-15-gleeidklook_zps1af70ejz.gif

Spoilers

First read 2014
Reread 4/1/2017

Oh God where do I start with the hot mess that is Phury? This book is the one I like the least of all the books in this series and that's because I really don't care for Phury. Let me just say that I like Cormia but I don't really understand how she and Phury fell in love. He totally ignored her for like 6 months. When did they spend enough time together to fall in love? Phury is a total drug addict for 85% of the book.
Blacky *Romance Addict*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“You tell the others I was not worthy of her.” As the Directrix’s mouth fell open, he pointed his finger at her. “That’s a goddamned order. You tell them . . . she is too good for me. I want her elevated to a special rank. . . . I want her fucking enshrined, do you understand me? You do right by her or I’ll bust this place into ruins.”

I have to say that these 4 stars go to the BDB world and stories revolving around all the other characters. I enjoyed the book even though I wasn't thrilled wi
Aquit
May 05, 2009 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: No one, unless you like 20 plots smashed into one book
Recommended to Aquit by: No one, I wanted to read it but got burned in the end
I was so excited when Phury's book came out. He was the only man I liked in Black Dagger Brotherhood. I thought he was different in a lot of ways from the other guys. Stronger and more reliable. My type of hero. I bought the book and planned to love “Lover Enshrined” and Phury even more. . .

Boy, was I wrong. How many times did we had to see how tormented this guy was? How many times did we had to know that he had emotional issues that go way back to the century he was born in? How many times di
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
I loved this book. I had heard many criticisms about it not being as good as the others, and Phury not being as fleshed out. I have to say that I have a real understanding of Phury now. His torment is very much internal and revolves around his sense of failure, his not being able to "get there on time", as my mother so wisely said as we discussed the book last night at dinner. He failed in helping his parents, he failed in getting his brother back faster. Boy does he have a whopping case of Surv ...more
Alex is The Romance Fox
What is it about JR WARD's BDB Series that the more times I read the books, the more I love them.

I loved Phury & Cormia's story ......more if that's at all possible....after my 4th read!!!!!
 photo 5eb840dd9fd21e522115cf30010f244a_zps482387dd.jpg
I think that Phury is probably one of the most underrated brothers...there's so much more to him than just being Z's twin!!!!!

I am even beginning to "feel" for the Scribe Virgin...yes I am... photo a27ff1282d624e5de253059e21f75895_zpsa6b78991.jpgher perfect world is just fading away..leaving her lonely and so alone!!!!

AND I JUST KEEP WANTING TO READ THIS SE
Lisa Jayne
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: PNR LOVERS.
5 SELF-CONFESSED ADDICT STARS.

Yes, JR Ward has most certainly won me over, again. Welcome to book six 'Lover Enshrined', if like me you can't get enough of the brotherhood your in for a real treat.

The brotherhood ...
If you want a flowery romance series full of sunshine and lollipops with straight laced characters and a straight forward perfectly happily ever after, then I doubt the brotherhood will be for you. BUT if you want a series about a band of brothers, who are fighting for the survival o
P
Mar 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"'I love you forever' didn't always need to be spoken to be understood.”

Phury and Zsadist are twins. Since Z was rescured and healed by his beloved Bella, Phury had tried to help him get past his nightmare and become a man that deserving a woman. But it was not that easy when Phury has feelings for Bella, from the last book, he cared for her too much and what happened in Lover Awakened doomed his life irrevocably. He chose to become the Primale of the Chosen.

“Among the problems with shame wa
Kathrynn
ally
Mar 08, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 Stars

this book was boring and I rlly don't care all that much for phury

Rating: ★ ★ ★ / 5 stars
Lead Male Character: ★ ★ ★ / 5 stars
Lead Female Character: ★ ★ ★ / 5 stars
Plotline: ★ ★ ★ and a half / 5 stars
Genre: romance, vampires
Will I recommend this book to others?: nah
Will I reread this book?: nah
Overall story summed up in one word: OK

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

i love me some sexy vampires :)
Christy
May 09, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
 photo f7b6e684-d780-4fb8-8faf-27149046b3cb_zps0dc83f81.jpg

I’m going to have to go with a 4-4.5 Stars for this one. There were a lot of things I really liked, but I guess following Vishous’ book was too tough of an act to follow.

photo ea7832e1-7f75-4a00-b242-6150509ac263_zpsb885df35.jpg

Phury is Zsadist’s twin. He is the calm, cool brother. Always willing to sacrifice himself to help anyone out. Thats whats got him in this predicament in the first place. After being celibate for over 200 years (can you say world’s oldest virgin?) Phury takes V’s place as the Primale. This means he has to ‘bed’ and impregnate
warhawke
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Type: Book 6 of Black Dagger Brotherhood series
POV: Third Person - Multiple
Rating:

After volunteering to take on a new role, Phury was having a hard time adjusting and accepting that things could no longer be the same. The only way he knew how to cope was a destructive measure.

Cormia's first time in their world proved to be a learning experience. Eager to gain knowledge and please Phury, she learned more about herself along the way. But thing were not easy when the futur
Sophia Triad
Phury and Cormia

I really really like Phury. When I was reading his book I just wanted to cuddle him and squeeze him and tell him not to be sad and everything will be all right. He has woken up my maternal instinct this boy.

In this book, Phury is lost somewhere in the cuckoo land living as a cloud cuckoo lander instead of being a fierce warrior and fearsome brother. And he talks to a wizard with a dark voice in his head.
Endless discussions, arguments, advices between Phury and his wizard who tho
Alp
This was a disappointment. I was upset! It wasn't what I expected. The previous books in this series were good so who would have thought this one would be a dud. Why didn't I read any reviews before picking it up?! I must be a glutton for punishment!

I had two major problems with Lover Enshrined.

1. PHURY. Wasn't he supposed to be this book's hero? I felt like he virtually contributed nothing to the story and I couldn't care less about him. For 95% of his story, he kept drowning in his own misery,
Anna
May 31, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Its Phury Time !!!!!!!!!!! here is the weekly installment of the Black dagger brotherhood eye-candy-lick-a-licious........ yes that is a word

Freaky-Friday-Phury

[image error]

Shurrn
A clear departure from the Black Dagger Brotherhood...
For better or worse...
“For fuck's sake, get off the cross. Someone else needs the wood.”
I've taken a few days to gather my thoughts before writing this review. Truth is, I did not love this book... But, I didn't hate it either... It was just different from the other books in the series and didn't live up to my own expectations. That's not the author's fault.

One of the main problems: This was supposed to be Phury's moment in the spotligh
Eastofoz
Jul 01, 2008 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
Amy (Foxy)
**3.75 Too Much Going On stars**

LOVER ENSHRINED had so many different story lines going on that I started to lose interest in the book the further I went in it. Three main stories fought for attention in this book:
♦ Phury & Cormia - frustrating ★★★
♦ Rehv - interested at the beginning but as the book went on I dozed off ★★
♦ JM, Blay and Qhuinn - BEST PART OF THE BOOK ★★★★★

"The Wizard" came up with Top Ten Reasons, Phury, Is a Sh*thead.
Here's "Foxy's" Top 10 Reasons, Phury, Frustrated Me:
Auntee
Feb 26, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of BDB series
Mel
Oct 01, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lover Enshrined, the sixth addition to the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, is Phury’s book. Mind you: it’s not only about Phury finding love. So if you’re looking for a simple, straight forward romance and you’re satisfied with boy meets girl, boy loves girl, boy gets girl, please: skip this book. (At least you won’t be adding to the undeserved critiques the book has been receiving.)

Lover Enshrined goes deep: it’s hard, painful, frustrating, heart breaking. It is about Phury coming of age, deci
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 "Red Smoke" Stars

photo bdb__s_phury_and_cormia_by_maggieraven-d46b3hy_zpsfcc75081.jpg

Where to begin....... I think this book reminds me of childbirth. All during labor you are cranky, not happy, feeling discombobulated and then you give birth and they place that baby in your arms and you forget how you felt before and all you feel is happiness!! The ending was so beautiful in my eyes that I forgot that this book did not wow me as much as I wanted it too.

While this book was about Phury and Cormia, there was more BDB and Lessers stuff going on. I almost felt l
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Second re-read: 10.07.2017
I wasn't supposed to re-read this, but I missed Qhuinn, so I decided to fuck everything else, and read everything Qhuinn. So it goes without saying that I skipped everything but the parts of Qhuinn in the book this time around as well. I just love him. My second favorite character in this series. Behind Wrath. I think. Or he comes first. Shit, can they share first place?
See, this was the thing with Qhuinn. He could be out there and he could let his edge get away fro
twinfish2
Jun 24, 2008 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: no way
yikes. I can't tell you how much I hated this book. Well ok I can and will. Well first off was there a contest to see how many subplots she could fit into this book? The cast of hundreds bored me, i cared about none of them. So many plot holes, The omega now can have children? Well I guess as the author she thinks oh well my readers are so stupid they will not remember I put that in a previous book, the omega can not create life. Well I did,and many others. This book was a mess from start to fin ...more
Beverly
Jun 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series
* * * * 3.5 BDB Stars * * * *

This is the story of Phury and Cormia. I was really looking forward to this one. As you know if have followed the series I was expecting some major changes. Also, I really wanted Phury to get his HEA. However, I didn’t enjoy this one like I have the other books.

Why you ask? One word: Phury

Phury…really?? You drove me freaking insane! As many of my friends and I have talked about I can let a weak or annoying heroine go, I almost expect it, but a weak hero…NO GO!

I seri
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3,5 stars
Ok I dint like it very much sometimes I was pissed with Phury...
But in the end I love it!!!!I like Phury with Cormia.!!!!
I like the scenes between Zsadist and Phury...
Still my favourite brother is Zsadist!!!I love him and in the end with Bella....so sweet!!!!

Maria Clara
Aug 13, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: j-r-ward
Como mucho un 3.5

Humo. Sí. Tal vez el mismo humo rojo que fuma Phury. Así es como he sentido este libro. Y aunque en cierto sentido me ha gustado y hasta he hecho las paces con Ward, reconozco que ese humo es como la historia de amor entre Phury y Cormia: una nube blanca difusa en la que se mueven los demás personajes.
Sin embargo, me he dado cuenta de que si algo hace bien la Ward, (aparte de que escribe de miedo), es que es capaz de hacer que los otros personajes, los secundarios, nos resulten
Phrynne
Sadly this was the book I enjoyed least so far in this series. I found Phury to be infuriating ( I wanted to write inphuriating ). I kept wanting to tell him to get over himself and deal with things. And the ending did not help at all since it was just too neat and easy. After 500 pages of angst how could everything be fixed just like that!
The other parts of the book however were great. There were story lines galore and heaps of character development. A nice little happening at the very end guar
Penny
Jun 04, 2008 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Too many storylines, so little cramped space. I think J.R. Ward spent so much time interweaving the various storylines that she let the main love story lapse. This is supposed to be Phury/Corima's story and it ended up becoming a race to see how many characters she could cram into the book. Yes, she moved alot of different plots foward but in the end, she ended up not giving Phury/Corima the storyline that they deserve.

One reason I love her books is because she gets me invested in her character
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
4 work-hard-for-your-story Stars

"Sometimes words didn't go far enough, the vessels of letters and the ladles of grammar incapable of holding the hearts sentiments."

This book's bloody hard work for the first 45% but oh, so worth it in the end...... worth the effort and slight boredom for the epicness of the continuation of the Black Dagger Brotherhood story.......

"Phury's a good male. A great male. He loves deeply."

I ♥ this series. I've fallen in love with the gorgeous hunks of the Black
Sandra

4.5 Stars.

I am going to completely agree with all my friends who said 'this book is based on everyone except the main characters'.
Phury and Cormia didn't even have half of their book- which is quite ridiculous. I didn't even bother reading Lash's, Mr.D's and Omega's POV, i literally skipped their parts. I was very bored at times with John's side of the story too, so i sometimes skipped a bit there as well.

I'm not going into any more critizm than that because i found none, and also what is the po
Kaila
4/5 stars

“I love you forever" didn't always need to be spoken to be understood.”

I know perfectly well that every time I read a BDB book I become addicted and all I want to do I see binge read the series. I also know that I shouldn't binge read the series but should read a wide variety of books. However, I also greatly overestimate my self control...so here I am again, having read another book and having serious BDB withdrawals. I am absolutely addicted to this series.

Phury has been disguste
  • Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed, #3)
  • The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld #4)
  • No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark #3)
  • Sin Undone (Demonica #5)
  • Sins of the Night (Dark-Hunter #7)
  • The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Vampire Queen, #2)
J.R. Ward is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of numerous novels, including the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. She lives in the South her family.
More about J.R. Ward

Black Dagger Brotherhood (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)
  • Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2)
  • Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3)
  • Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4)
  • Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5)
  • Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7)
  • Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8)
  • Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9)
  • Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10)
  • Lover at Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Scandalous Liaisons
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Story of O
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)
    $3.99 $0.00
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“After a moment, Wrath turned to John. "This is Lassiter, the fallen angel. One of the last times he was here on earth, there was a plague in central Europe-"
"Okay, that was so not my fault-"
"-which wiped out two-thirds of the human population."
"I'd like to remind you that you don't like humans."
"They smell bad when they're dead."
"All you mortal types do.”
507 likes
“What brings you onto my property?" Rhev said, cradling his mug with both hands trying to absorb its warmth.
Got a problem"
I can't fix your personality, sorry”
297 likes