Start by marking “Tell Somebody It Happened to Me” as Want to Read:
Tell Somebody It Happened to Me

Tell Somebody It Happened to Me

0.00  ·  Rating details ·  0 ratings  ·  1 review
What's your name? Has it happened to you? Protect your child from sexual abuse using this simple, engaging book. In just a few pages your son or daughter will learn even nice people shouldn't be allowed to touch certain places (your privates). Most importantly, children will understand it is OK to tell someone--and no need to feel bad. Bright, fun illustrations and a kid-f ...more
Published October 1st 2009 by Winepress Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Tell Somebody It Happened to Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tell Somebody It Happened to Me

·  0 ratings  ·  1 review

Pastoralmusings
This book has much promise.
I'm very glad that Nancy Flowers chose to write this book.
It is well illustrated and is suitable for children. There is a section for a girl and a section for a boy.
The fact is that many children are molested and keep quiet out of fear and shame. This book is written so that we as parents can explain to our children (hopefully before it happens) the reality of sexual molestation and give them the guidance that they need to deal with it.
It is a good preventive as well a
Liz Pacheco
marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2017
Shaphy Aminath
marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2017
Nancey Flowers is the author of the #1 Essence bestselling novel Shattered Vessels. She also penned No String Attached and A Fool's Paradise, and contributed to Proverbs for the People and I Didn't Work This Hard Just to Get Married. Nancey lives in Brooklyn, New York with her husband, Michael. She's presently working on the sequel, He's Still My Man.

"