Start by marking “Signed, Sealed and Delivered” as Want to Read:
Signed, Sealed and Delivered

Signed, Sealed and Delivered

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  437 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Alana Simmons is obsessed. She had a number of ho-hum frustrating experiences with BDSM. They've whetted her appetite, leaving her hungry, wanting more, needing more. So, with her usual determination, she seeks ultimate experience with reclusive trainer Sir Ethan Kendall. Alana's persistence intrigues Ethan. She'll get more than she bargains for if she comes to England, Et ...more
Published April 21st 2008 by Total-E-Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Signed, Sealed and Delivered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Signed, Sealed and Delivered

Alba  BookPics
Jan 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
a hell of a ride...If you have blood pressure problems or heart stuff going on->>DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES READ THIS BOOK...if you don't....then you're all set^^
Nancy L
Jul 27, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, bdsmd-s, erotic
Nice story, easy to follow. Alana was forced to re-evaluate what she wanted by both Ethan and Thomas. The writing and characters kept me engaged in the story.
Mistress of the Dark Path
Mar 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, bdsm
The beginning starts Alana, the main character, just arriving in England to meet with Ethan, the master Dom that has reluctantly agreed to train her. He has refrained from it in recent years for personal reasons, but Alana insisted that only he could help her. From the airport to the end of the story, she battles with the demands he places on her as a submissive. No aspect of her life is left untouched by his control.

There are other secondary characters under Ethan's employ that play important r
Laura Carson
Would have loved to get to know the characters a little more, but well written and smoking hot.
Dannielle
Mar 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, menage, bdsm, 2017
A little more hardcore than I like. But I could also see the point as I continued reading.
Emmaleigh Wurzbacher
May 24, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: hated, bdsm
I'll be honest, my first thought when I read through the reviews on here was to wonder if I read a different book than everyone else. People seemed to like Ethan which I don't understand at all. I will say after looking at Sierra Cartwright's book list and specifically at publication dates this makes a lot more sense. This seems to be one of her first books published which explains why it doesn't measure up compared to the Mastered series, which I have read two books of and love so far. Part way ...more
 Sara
Nov 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
I almost didn't read this one, as I hate watching a pushy sub desperate to be trained by a particular master get turned down by him before he relents, but this book starts after all that is done, when they just begin the actual training together.

Very hot, well-done. He's a bit too perfect, but lust inducing. Loved Thomas as well. As with nearly everyone else, I loathed the ending. You could just cut out the last 10 or so pages and have a much better story; it felt like it was slapped on there a
Rachel
Mar 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Very straight-forward, fast paced story, still very well written and that characters were interesting and just complex enough to keep things interesting.

I would have liked a little more character development but that's my personal preference with pretty much anything. I like dissecting characters and sometimes feel like I don't get enough with books like this.
Jan
Apr 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
I liked the interaction between Alana and Eric. Thomas and Alana were great together. I would have given it 5, if there wasn't the Eric and Thomas D/s scenes in the book. Love a dominate male but don't like a submissive male. More of a fan of M/f dynamic rather than a M/f/m situation.
Barbie
Aug 08, 2012 rated it it was ok
The main reason I couldn't like this book was because I didn't like Alana...at all! At no point through the whole book could I find it in me to like her. I liked Ethan. I liked Thomas. I didn't like them with Alana.
Rachel kornfeld
Mar 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
amazing
Toni (U.A.C.)
It was alright.
Lyndac
3.5 stars You can tell that this is an early book, but can see the future brilliance.
Andrea
Jan 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I think, I would love more about the assistant, too. Such a good book, I think I'm sure I'll go back and read it again!
TJ
May 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
I'd have been more inclined to give this one 4.5 stars (if I could) for the way it handled the emotional aspects. They are too often overlooked or glossed over in this genre.
Feb 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-bdsm-read
It's been a while since I read this book, but I enjoyed it. My rating probably would have been between a 3.5-4 but could definitely recommend it.
Charlene
Apr 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Would have been better without Celia.
Naomi
Sep 11, 2016
Yogi
Jun 24, 2011
Rose
Jul 26, 2015
Elizabeth
rated it did not like it
Feb 23, 2015
Sassy
Jul 19, 2017
Gina
Oct 13, 2013
  • Pushing Limits (Bondage Ranch, #2)
  • Blushing Violet
  • Unmasking Dorian (Jenners Law, #1)
  • Sweet Vibrations (Tygers, #1)
  • No Holds Barred
  • Beck And Call
  • Tamed
  • Owning Wednesday
  • A Perfect Trifecta (Delta Heat, #3)
  • Kaylee's Keeper (Masters of the Castle, #2)
  • Bittersweet (Dominance and Submission, #2)
  • Three to Tango
  • Learning to Drown
  • Marvin and the Three Bears
  • Submissive Beauty
  • Forced Submission
  • Fallen Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #2)
  • Imprinted
Sierra is a USA Today, International Best-Selling author who wrote her first book at age nine and hasn't stopped since.
Sierra invites you to share the complex journey of love and desire, of surrender and commitment.
Her own journey has taught her that trusting takes guts and courage, and her work is a celebration for everyone who is willing to take that risk.
More about Sierra Cartwright...