Start by marking “Easy Piano Sheet Music: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and The Wardrobe” as Want to Read:

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  17,876 Ratings  ·  187 Reviews
(Easy Piano Songbook). Easy arrangements of 8 selections from the Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media hit movie, with music composed by Harry Gregson-Williams. Includes: Can't Take It In * Evacuating London * Father Christmas * Lucy Meets Mr. Tumnus * A Narnia Lullaby * Where * Winter Light * Wunderkind.
Published May 1st 2007 by Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation (first published March 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Easy Piano Sheet Music, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Easy Piano Sheet Music

Camila
Jan 15, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
Loved it, was full of fantasy and adventure.
I did some reasarch on the author, he was very religeous and through his books you can see how he was. Example, daughters of eve and sons of adam . . . ect.
Greg
May 15, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this book back in grade school and saw the movie recently. Thought I would give it another read and was glad I did. It is more than just a children's book as one might think. He has a very good way of writing about temptation, sin and how it affects people. A great read.
Jaguar
I don't know exactly what to rate this book at the moment. I don't know how to play piano, so I couldn't read the piano music, but since I play guitar, I could read the guitar music. Some of the guitar chords in this book are a bunch of nonsense, and aren't even correct or exist. Really, I didn't know ANY of the songs, so you have to have seen the movie to know what they sound like. For now I am leaving this unrated.

And then there this:
Just thought I'd throw this out there:

Apparently people don
Cedric
Dec 12, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I grew up with the set of Narnia books. This first book, though, holds a very special place in my heart. It was the book I read the most, and the one with the most tenderness in it. I love the characters and the language of it. Please read this book. Please.
Sisp4c-andrewlam
I am reading the book with mrs . Fox at school
Adam Bakr
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: readzzz
How can I read it
Wasif
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, fantasy
Amazing story. The four children story about the place where they went. They are ready to start a new life and save their life from evil witch and her powers.
Mariama
Mar 16, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mariama Camara
The CHRONICLES of NARNIA C.S LEWIS
THE LION, the WITCH and the WARDROBE

This book is about 4 kids Susan, Lucy, Edward and Peter that lived with their mother and since there was a war happening the kids were sent to the country to live with a prefessor so they could be safer. One day lucy the yongerst girl found a wardrobe in an empty room and she enters it. In the wardrobe is another land called Narnia that she discovers and in the land she meats a fau named Mr. Tumnus. She stay for
Shannyb
Nov 22, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to Shannyb by: my mum

The lion, the witch and the wardrobe, the second book in the Chronicles of Narnia series, written by the famous C.S. Lewis, Is a must read for anyone who love’s a good book.
The author takes the reader on an incredible journey, following the adventures of siblings, Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy Pensive, where the ordinary world is left behind as we step through the doors of that magnificent wardrobe into a world where child-like wonder and imagination takes flight. But are our two world’s that di
Antonia
Oct 19, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Have you ever simply entered a wardrobe and behind it found a new world? That's the case of Peter, Edmund, Lucy, and Susan.

They were in the time of war so, they were sent to live with another family in a faraway country. There, they moved into a mansion where, they would live while the war kept on going. Like any other child, they wanted to play hide and go seek now that they were going to live in a mansion.

They played hide and go seek for a long time. While, Lucy hid in the wardrobe and fell i
Doughboy
Dec 20, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book I’m reading is called the chronicles of Narnia the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. The author of this book is C.S. Lewis. He has not only written this book, but many more to this series. If you have ever heard of this book you know that there is a movie to go with it. The movie came out in 2006. The director made the movie resemble the book in many ways. The author wrote this book to provide a fantasy adventure kind of life for people who like adventurous things. The author wrote the ...more
Emily Wahl
Apr 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought that this book was a very good and detailed. This book was very creative, like Narnia, and with all the creatures there. This is a very good fantasy, and classic book. This book was probably to entertain, and it did a very good job of that. I would recommend the movie too (but in my opinion you should watch the movie before you read the book so you can visualize what everything looks like). Now, after reading this book I want to read the other books, to find out what happened after thi ...more
♥T♥I♥N♥K♥E♥R♥B♥E♥L♥L
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is one of C.S. Lewis's first edition to the Chronicles of Naria. It all began with a war in London which then caused the children to move with their aunt for safety. The youngest daughter then begins to explore the house and finds a wardrobe. Only to discover a new world, temptation leads her in. She finds the world of NARNIA. There she meets a faun, Taumnus, who then becomes her friend and they have tea together. She then tells him she has to leave so she g ...more
Pavneet
Jan 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pavneet
It was one of the most unique and interesting books I have ever read. The mythological creatures brought the presence of a new world very interestingly. From how the siblings go through the wardrobe and into a new world, the journey gets better and better. The lion is one of the main characters and exemplifies pure strength that showcases him as a protagonist in the book. Only his power can defeat the deadly witch that the kids run into.

She freezes people and tortures them. The creatures in th
Mutia
Dec 16, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all my friends
SINOPSIS :
"The Chronicle of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe", sebuah petualangan spektakuler hasil karya C.S. Lewis. Film ini berkisah tentang empat Pevensie bersaudara yaitu Lucy (Georgie Henley), Edmund (William Moseley), Susan (Anna Popplewell) dan Peter (Skandar Keynes). Saat itu adalah masa Perang Dunia II di Inggris. Ketika mereka bermain petak umpat di rumah seorang profesor, mereka masuk ke dunia Narnia melalui sebuah lemari baju ajaib.

Disana, anak-anak tersebut menemukan se
David Sof 2014
I read the book The Chronicles of Narnia by Harry Gregson. This book is about Peter, Edmond, Susan, and Lucy. They are playing hide and seek in there relatives home.Lucy goes in a closed room and went in this looking wardrobe and meets some creatures such as Thomas. That live in this place called Nania. she tells her brothers and sister and they don't believe her. One day Edward went to check in and meets an evil ice witch. He thinks she is really nice. Because she gave him cake and drink.She ju ...more
Sara
May 05, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
The book is about four children, two boy and two girls. The two boys are called Peter and Edmund and the two girls Susan and Lucy.
While, they stayed in the Kirke teacher's home, Lucy, the young of the four brothers, dediced explore the house. She discover a very beautiful wardrobe and she
enters casually. She saw a magic land cover of snow: Narnia. She saw a faun, the Sr. Tummus, who invited Lucy a his home. He try to do sleep Lucy with his magical flute, and one took her
at The White Witch becau
dAnNy
Jun 09, 2008 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
A really childish story line put into a serious context, it all starts off in a house where the kids discover a closet that leads to another world called Narnia where our minutes are their years. They meet a Dwarf that guilds them around and introduce them to the other creatures. They meet a Lion that is the leader and together they fight an evil witch. A ending that starts out sad but turns out good. The Lion is slaughtered on the stone but the evil witch is too dumb to know about the stone and ...more
Ji-ann O'Driscoll Silva
Narnia (The Lion, Witch, ad the Wardrobe) is a wonderful book. It is very nice for a preteen, or a child because it is a fantasy book. I read this book when I was 8 years old. At the beginning I thought it was boring, but when I reached the middle, I got excited! My favorite character is cute little Lucy

My opinion is that Harry Gregson-Williams, he, is a very interesting author that sets a wonderful example for young authors wanting to be famous.

In this book,I learned a lot of things too :)
Th
Kareem
Nov 24, 2008 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book was about 4 kids who walked into a wrode and into a new world and they meet alot of people and end up fighting for the narnia and the are crowd the kings and queens after the war.

I give this life changing book a 5 because it was different and it is a on going book that stays on the nomal story line ever if the book changes.

I connect this book to lord of the rings because it has the same fill to it and its battles are just as dramatic as lord of the rings too .
Brianna
Oct 23, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I gave this book a four star review because I like books that are action/adventure and have mythical creatures. I liked the part where Aslan crowned the 4 siblings of Adam and Eve because I like to see people becoming important or they are promising to be the leader of the town, city, state, or valley. I also liked how the author wrote that the King Aslan(lion) give up his life for his own people so that Edmund could be safe. I didn't give this book a five star because I didn't like the part whe ...more
Briana
Oct 07, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I sort of liked this book because it was about an adventure and I like books about adventures.I also watched the movie of "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" it was better than the book. The book was OK too but, I just like the movies better then the books. I would rate this book as a C-. If I were the author I would have added more fighting scenes in the book and added more details in the book.
Urania
All nine songs from the soundtrack to the fantasy film follow-up to The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, featuring music from composer Harry Gregson-Williams, as well as Regina Spektor (The Call) and Switchfoot (This Is Home). Also features great full-color scenes from the film. Includes: Arrival at Aslan's How A Dance 'Round the Memory Tree The Door in the Air Journey to the How The Kings and Queens of Old Lucy Return of the Lion.
Drew
Oct 16, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spanish
I read this one in Spanish. The language was simple enough that I didn't need my dictionary too much, and the story moved quickly enough that I didn't get too bored. I probably should read it in English since it is a classic and I truthfully didn't catch many details as I went through.

I liked the old professor who challenges the kids skepticism of Lucy's Narnia. I suspect this is the aspect some believe is Lewis' allusion to Christianity.

Overall, enjoyable.
Baylee
Oct 03, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
when I was little my mother would read this series to my sibblings and I. I loved it! and then when I was big enough they were some of the first books I read. I still go back and read them on occasion and can still get totally lost in them. They carry with them some of my fondest childhood memories of cloudy days at home. Although tthis book was the most famous it was one of my least fav. of them. Williams is emaginative and inventive!
Julie
Nov 14, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was BY FAR the best Narnia book! It is about four kids who find a wardrobe that leads to another world. Lucy, Peter, Susan, and Edmund uncover many mysteries and secrets in the world of Narnia. I read the book twice, once in school and once on my own. It never got boring! Well, it wasn't the most exciting book in the world, but it was interesting at the least. I would recommend it to everyone!!

4 stars!
LilDaddy
Apr 23, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i thought that this book was alright, it about these 4kids who go into a wardrobe their names are Pete,Edmund,Susan,and Lucy and they find another world and then Edmund finds a witch who trick him into bringing his family to come to her but he doesn't so she gets mad and traps him but then his brothers help by being tought how to fight by the lion.At the end they have a war and the good people and i mean the kids and the lion
Ashley Ruby
ok this book was not like the movie but i think it was way better. i love lucy and her bad self. and i love all the rest. i love the deer guy. ( i forget his name. sry) hes so awesome and its sad when the witch hits him with her frozen sword thing that turns him into a statue, because i know how much that lucy loved him so. and i love that he comes back to reality. thanks for that guys.idk much. bye now.
Oni
Jun 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book was great b/c the book showed so much detail ! i love the adventure the book shows off! i love this book ! this is fave book of all times! the movie made the book even better ! this was a mind blowing and life changing book! if you don't read it you are crazy b/c this a classic the best book of all times!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ THIS BOOK YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH IT( BEST BOOK EVER)!!!!!!!!
Patty Mullennix
Dec 20, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ne one who would like to have a little of an understanding about what god did for us
Shelves: already-read
This book is a good book if u wanna know the kind of thing that god did for us. Because what god did for us the lion does for them so it is just like they were taking the story of the bible and putting it in terms that we would understand and be able to comprehend easier. So yea I would say that this is a good book for about fifth grade and up maybe even fourth and pushing it to third but that is as low as i would go.
  • The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Official Illustrated Movie Companion
  • The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion
  • The Chronicles of Narnia Pop-up: Based on the Books by C. S. Lewis
  • The Magician's Nephew / The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe / The Horse and His Boy (The Chronicles of Narnia Set #1-3)
  • The Magical Worlds of Narnia
  • Companion to Narnia: A Complete Guide to the Magical World of C.S. Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia
  • The Magician's Book: A Skeptic's Adventures in Narnia
  • A Family Guide to Narnia: Biblical Truths in C.S. Lewis's the Chronicles of Narnia
  • The World According to Narnia: Christian Meaning in C. S. Lewis's Beloved Chronicles
  • The Lord of the Rings: Official Movie Guide
  • The Process of Education
  • Salem Witch
  • Literary Companion Series: One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest
  • The Blue Mirror
  • Het onzichtbare licht
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Art of The Return of the King
  • Ogen van tijgers: een toekomstroman
  • One Last Scream