Start by marking “Mama, Will You Hold My Hand?” as Want to Read:
Mama, Will You Hold My Hand?

Mama, Will You Hold My Hand?

A sweet sequel to the beloved Mama, How Long Will You Love Me?

"Mama, will you hold my hand?" Sammy asks as the sun sets. "I'll hold your hand and you'll hold mine," Mama responds. Mama and Sammy travel over slippery places, through wavy waters, and to the brightest star . . . with the reassurance that they will always be together, no matter what. This deluxe 8 x 8 format h
Published January 1st 2010 by Cartwheel Books

To ask other readers questions about Mama, Will You Hold My Hand?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mama, Will You Hold My Hand?

Start your review of Mama, Will You Hold My Hand?
M.K. Aneal
A cute little rhythmic, colorful book that kids will love! A reminder for every child that Mommy loves them, and that it's okay to hold her hand. You'll be surprised how far love can go!

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Jesus loves you!
For Jesus first loved me.... <3

~M.K.
www.forJesusfirstlovedme.wordpress.com

N
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute and sweet, but I didn't feel like it was as lyrical as other books about mothers being with their child forever. ...more
Elaine
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I bought Mama, Will You Hold My Hand? for my little two year old granddaughter who is at the “I DO IT BY MYSELF” stage. It's the perfect story to show her that holding Mommy’s hand is not just for safety purposes but it can also be tons of fun.

In this little book Mama and Sammy hold hands and share in many wonderful adventures together. They travel to the brightest star, on a rainbow’s tail and into their wildest dreams.

Mama, Will You Hold My Hand is beautifully illustrated and makes me feel a
Ashlyn Barker-Salyer
Cute story of comfort for a child who wants to be reminded that his mommy will always be there to hold his hand. I probably would not use this in a classroom but it would be a good book for a home library.
Zatika
Jun 10, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-bcbkk
I love my child very, very much but I don't think I can be there for them forever! Well, I can, spiritually, but you know, I'm like Marlin, Nemo's dad. There will come a time where you have to learn to let go. ...more
Rachel
Jan 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book reminds me of my mom and myself. It is a mom telling her child that she will be there through everything and will hold their hand. I know that my mom will always be there to hold my hand and I liked the pictures as well.
Ashley
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a sappy book about a mother and her child. I loved this book because I am a sappy mother and I cried. Anything that shows the bond between mother and child I am a sucker for because that is such an important thing in my life.
Oct 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book has some of the most beautiful and simple pencil and watercolor illustrations I've ever seen. ...more
Kayla Christ
Cute and short, which was just what we needed tonight haha. Loved it though, so sweet, definitely gonna be one we pull out again soon :)
Tori
Oct 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: home-library
This was a great kids book it was very special to me because it reminds me of my relationship with my mom. I love her more than anything and I would go to the edge of the world and back with her.
Felicia
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-book, own
I like the watercolor pictures and the easy fun sentences to read to small kids.
Booboo
Heather Estep
Nov 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

• Gila Monsters Meet You at the Airport
  • The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher (Rabbit Ears)
  • Merry Christmas, Curious George
  • A Time to Wean
  • Smelly Feet Sandwich: And Other Silly Poems
  • Loving Comfort: A Toddler Weaning Story
  • On the Day You Were Born
  • Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?
  • Dinosaurs!
  • Head, Body, Legs: A Story from Liberia
  • Good Night, Little Bear: A Sleepy-Time Tale
  • Row, Row, Row Your Boat: Sing Along with Me!