Start by marking “Sheri Dew Collection” as Want to Read:
Sheri Dew Collection

Sheri Dew Collection

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  56 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
6 bestsellers now in one audio collection Plus, a never- before- published bonus talk and a NEW DVD presentation! For nearly a decade, Deseret Book Company has been publishing the inspirational thoughts and teachings of Sheri Dew. Millions of Latter- day Saints around the globe have been touched and motivated by her stories and words. Now, Deseret Book is pleased to publis ...more
Audiocd, 0 pages
Published September 25th 2009 by Deseret Book Company (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Sheri Dew Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sheri Dew Collection

Julie
Apr 20, 2010 rated it really liked it
If you know me well, you know how much I adore Sheri Dew. I just checked out this audio cd from the library - a wonderful collection of some of her most inspiring talks - such a great way to spend my time in the car while shuttling the kids around. So far I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to her and gaining more insights into the scriptures and the power that is available to each of us based on our faith and personal righteousness. She is truly an inspiration to women everywhere!

Just finished
Lisa
May 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
A collection of talks, and one book by Sheri Dew. The President of Deseret Book and former member of the General Relief Society, she has an amazing gift for putting ideas into words and using her own experiences to help people understand gospel truths. Uplifting and inspiring, and makes you want to be a better person without making you feel guilty.

It took me a little while to listen to this entire set, because it is pretty long. Eventually I just put the Cd's in my van and listened to the talks
Donna
May 06, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Actually "listened to" would be more accurate than "read." Although I enjoy her books, I think hearing her voice adds power to her messages. She is intelligent, forthright, and clear in her messages. Well worth the time to listen to all of these. (Although I chose not to listen to "If Life Were Easy" because I have read that one.)
Heidi-Marie
Mostly talks on tape, so I can't really count this as one of my books. It did contain a book within its 10 DVDs, though it is one I already own and I passed on listening to it this time around. I liked hearing these talks and the things that were shared. I got many things out of them, which was not surprising. I like being able to check out LDS talks on tape from the library!
Robyn
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction, 2014
I, too, adore Sheri Dew. I am keeping this on my ipod so I can listen and re-listen to a talk when I need a little "pick me up" (aka a gentle kick in the pants to get back in the saddle). Fabulous little gem!
Linda
Apr 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I am inspired and spurred on to high thoughts and actions after hearing something written or spoken by Sheri Dew. What an exemplary woman she is for our times. I listed to this twice and could listen again - can't say enough good about this collection.
Stacie
Oct 11, 2010 rated it really liked it
This book came to me at a perfect time. I was feeling a bit discouraged and this perked me right up. I listened to it on CD, at work, at frequently had bursts of laughter. My co-workers laughed at me laughing and shook their heads. Great pick me up at the perfect time.
Brenda n Ken
Jul 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have this digital set and enjoy listening to them the way I listen to general conference, while exercising or puzzling. These types of talks bring comfort to my soul. I enjoy being uplifted by them.
Desiree
Aug 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Loved listening to this book.
Lori Jones
May 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great collection of engaging and uplifting talks!
Linda
Apr 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Great!
Chris
Jun 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
So many powerful talks! I love her stories! I listened to some of the CDs four times! I especially loved "God Wants a Powerful People" and "This Is a Test".
Jo
Jul 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I'm a Sheri Dew fan... love the way she thinks... Listened to this and I enjoy her sense of humor as well... Great commuting talks!
Serida Foss
Aug 14, 2017
PS
Feb 27, 2016
62012
Sheri Dew graduated from Brigham Young University. She served as second counselor in the general Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from 1997 to 2002. In March 2003 the White House appointed her a member of the U.S. Delegation to the Commission on the Status of Women at the United Nations. In 2002, Sheri Dew became president and CEO of Deseret Book Company.
More about Sheri Dew...