Start by marking “The Dragon's Triangle (Ripley RBI Series #2)” as Want to Read:
The Dragon's Triangle (Ripley RBI Series #2)

The Dragon's Triangle (Ripley's RBI #2)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  131 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
The coast of Japan is being terrorized by a mysterious creature. The RBI are sent to investigate sightings of red glowing eyes that peer out of sea mists and an enormous beast that breathes fire and tramples cars. A trip to Japan reveals a bizarre inventor and stories of a slumbering sea dragon. Is their mission linked to the old legend of the “Dragon’s Triangle” and its t ...more
Published December 6th 2011 by Ripley Entertainment, Incorporated (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Dragon's Triangle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dragon's Triangle

Grampy
Feb 13, 2014 rated it liked it
"The Dragon's Triangle" by Kay Wilkins is #2 in a series of middle grade targeted books tied to the Ripley's Believe it or Not empire. In this tale the fictional RBI (Ripley Bureau of Investigation) travels to Japan to investigate rumors of a fire-breathing dragon off the coast of Tokyo. While there, they were also going to inspect an alleged robotic invention to see if it might qualify for inclusion in the Ripley's database.

Each member of the RBI is a High School Student with unique super-human
Tracey
Jun 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is book number 2 in this series this book is based on the group of teenagers went to the coast of Japan as it's being terrorised by a mysterious creature. The Group of teenagers were told of sightings of red glowing eyes that peer out of sea mists and an enormous beast that breathes fire and crashes cars.
But the trip to Japan turns out to surprise them and they finds something else out. If you want to found that out then read this book.
I enjoyed this book and went and brought a few more. I
Rachel
Jun 24, 2015 rated it liked it
My sons and I enjoyed this one as much, maybe more, than the first. Personally, I kind of want to read the rest of the series. The premise is very fun: super-powered kids at a special school investigate mysteries that could be entered into the Ripley's Believe It or Not database, while all also evading their arch enemies. It has a rather Scooby-Doo element to it as well.
Katie Salvucci
Ripley's RBI 02

Very nice to read. wow talks about the Pacific ocean in the book. Very nice to find out more information on different areas of the book.
I'd rate this book 3.9
I would like to have my friends and family members read it.
Jaguar
Jun 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was surprised I kind of suprised that I liked this one better than the first one. I think this series is really good and are quick and easy reads. Now I'm starting Book 3: Running Wild

2014-Summer-Reading-Review
Amanda
Jun 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great book for young readers or older reluctant readers!
Andrew
Anthony J. Krance
Jan 28, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Ripley's RBI (8 books)
  • A Scaly Tale (Ripley's RBI, #1)
  • Running Wild (Ripley's RBI, #3)
  • Secrets of the Deep (Ripley's RBI, #4)
  • Wings Of Fear (Ripley's RBI, #5)
  • Sub-Zero Survival (Ripley's RBI, #6)
  • Shock Horror (Ripley's RBI, #7)
  • The Lost Island (Ripley's RBI, #8)