Start by marking “Ruthless Greek Boss, Secretary Mistress” as Want to Read:
Ruthless Greek Boss, Secretary Mistress

Ruthless Greek Boss, Secretary Mistress

3.64  ·  Rating details ·  482 Ratings  ·  46 Reviews
Three Weeks in the Boss’s Bed!

Lucy Proctor watches the women who come and go in Aristotle Levakis’ life. She has no desire to join them, despite Ari’s devastating good-looks, and is perfectly content as his assistant – or so she tries to convince herself!

Ari shouldn’t find his prim and plump secretary attractive, but something about her calls to him. He knows there is only
Published by Mills & Boon (first published November 18th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Ruthless Greek Boss, Secretary Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruthless Greek Boss, Secretary Mistress

Alex is The Romance Fox
It’s official!!! Abby Green is No.1 on my Mills&Boon/Harlequin favorite list.

I love her writing style, her characters, her settings, her emotional and witty dialogue and her refreshing and fabulous story lines. I will read anything written by her, not just once but many times over.

Ruthless Greek Boss, Secretary Mistress is one of my all time favorites and I have read it so many times and yet it pulls me right in every time. The often used “office romance” is given an amazing “spruce” up!! Ex
seton
Jan 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Lucy Proctor is plump "wantonly voluptuous", wears glasses, and has a gap between her two front teeth. She is FAR from the tall, skinny blondes that her boss, Aristotle, usually goes for. And yet . . . ever since she started working for him as his EA, Ari lets go of his current mistress far earlier than he had wanted. And soon, Little Ari can't seem to get it up for anyone EXCEPT Lucy. He starts OBSESSING on Lucy's hourglass figure until it becomes almost a fetish. Finally, he can't take it anym ...more
Vintage
This is a companion piece to The Virgin's Secret, and, eh, I think I may have read about one too many rampantly sexual Greek heroes in a row.

Lucy is the sweet and very voluptuous secretary to alpha romeo, mistress a minute Ari aka Greek tycoon/billionaire. Take your pick.

Ari sees Lucy in a tight skirt. Ari wants Lucy. Ari gets Lucy. Lucy has a short shelf life due Ari's romantic wandering ways stemming from Mommy issues. In this case, it's not that his mother was a abandoning, cold maternal unit
Mou
Sep 05, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.

Someday, I will sue against HP titles. The hero was the Greek boss and the heroine was the secretary obviously, but she wasn’t his mistress. 😠

Abby Green always maintains a standard and she rarely disappoints. Except for one or two things this one was good.
Booklover
Rich, ruthless, handsome, and determined doesn't even begin to describe Aristotle Levakis. He goes through women like sands through an hour glass. One day he slams into his secretary in the elevator and notices all of her lucious curves. When he takes a closer look at her and realizes he's beyond attracted to her curves, he desparately wants her not only in his boardroom but also in his bedroom. He's working on a secret deal and has the perfect plan because she's signed a confidentially agreemen ...more
Leona
Apr 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hqn-presents
I finally got my hands on this book and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it! Abby Green is one of my favorite authors and she does not disappoint in Ari and Lucy's story.

Lucy Proctor is one voluptuous, sexy PA working for Aristotle Levakis, who happens to be one drop dead gorgeous, but very ruthless boss. He is infatuated with Lucy's luscious curves and will stop at nothing to get her into his bed and life. He isn't interested in long term relationships and he hopes that whatever he feels for Lu
Jacqueline
Well rarely do I try to make my husband participate in my Harlequin mania. But I had to make an exception for this book. The sexual harassment thing could not be suffered in silence and he had to share the ire with me. That was pure D sexual harassment people. The man needed some serious repercussions. Of course he was the boss and owner of the company but surely it's illegal in England the same way it is in the US? There must be an equivalent of the Civil Rights Act and the Equal Employment Age ...more
Saly
So, I read this book again on seton's recommendation and it was good though like a HP it had many head-banging moments. The constant fascination the hero Ari had with Lucy's figure. The boss/secretary thing=sexual harassment and he was guilty of it, he more or less blackmailed her into continuing with the job when she wanted to resign because she had body image issues and was feeling uncomfortable with his attentions. Then they move to Athens where Ari's hated step-mother and half-brother stay, ...more
Brenda
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is what I called electric sexual tension!
Less than 200 pages but thankfully, I connected with the characters (usually with short stories I don't)
The title, his name and the bit rushed ending didn't like very much.
Aristotle is an ALPHA. Almost lossing it sometimes. His "coercive mode" to handle any situation made me shake my head. Sometimes I wanted to slap him. But then he realised, don't hate him yet.
His desire for her, for her curves! So hot!
I really liked this one :D
Kiki
Huh! Heroine said no to being his mistress even when she was between a rock and hard place! Take that you bastard! And he tried blackmailing of course and she didn't give two shit! Guy really dies like a strong woman!
Melanie♥
4.5 stars. Loved having so much of this one from the hero's point of view!
A Woods
5 BEING CURVY IS SEXY STARS

I devoured this book. I finished it at 4 am with happy tears. Yes, tears. I cannot fathom how fucking brilliant this book was. I instantly knew I would like the book if the author managed to maintain the plot (I have read books when they have not), Ms. Green managed to blow.my.socks LITERALLY.

Meet Lucy Procto

Twenty-three-year PA who had body so lush that it rivalled a goddess and ignited major problems in the lower regions of her player billionair boss. Let me tell
Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
Jul 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: greek-tycoons
This is my first Abby Green novel and I really loved it. The 2 central characters, Ari (fabulously strong Greek name) and Lucy seem to be so different. She is a prim and proper 'plain-looking' PA and he's, as the title suggests, a ruthless Greek boss. Only its not really that way on both counts.
A very enjoyable read.
willaful
Dec 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of Harlequin Presents
Green has a gift for taking familiar plotlines and infusing them with so much passion, they feel fresh and interesting again. There’s nothing particularly new in this story -- in fact, it has a number of my romance pet peeves -- but it still held me in its delightfully angsty grip.
Bukola
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I totally forgot to write a review on this book!! There are so many great reviews on it already but here goes.. I fucking LOVE THIS BOOK though.. Lol

Ruthless Greek Boss, Secretary Mistress by the very talented Abby Green takes one on a very ruthless journey with a high degree of sensuality and explodes with passion! It was so incredibly dangerous and intense and I couldn't put it down nor at times stop crying. It was that extreme and emotional.

Rich, ruthless, handsome, and determined doesn't eve
Debbie DiFiore
I have never read this before but it was just okay. Ari the H was hot but he was such a jerk. Also can anyone say Sexual Harrassment? It was really bad too. He watched her get dressed and he told her that he would block any chance of her getting another job if she left. I am glad she didn't cave. The ending was cute and all in all it held my attention and the chemistry was hot.
Al
Feb 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
One of her best in my opinion.
Karim Lalani
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This utterly compelling MODERN was an example of Abby Green at her very best. A complex hero with emotional scars and a vulnerable heroine made for a interesting mix set in an idyllic Greek / London setting, which unfolded with the author's usual deftness of touch. A highly recommended read from one Mills & Boon's star authors!!
Kaycee ❤️
I'm always a sucker for "office romances" or "boss-secretary" It's one of my all time fave tropes. And Ms. Green delivered that in spades. Even though the plot was often used, Ms. Green was able to write Ari and Lucy's love story beautifully with so much sensuality and passion that I couldn't put the book down. I devoured it in just one sitting. There's something special about Ari and Lucy that has me sucked into their story.

Lucy Proctor really is a great character. Loving, hard working, smart,
Melanie Malkoun
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Ari, Greek billionaire falls hard for his PA Lucy. She is nothing like the mistresses he has dated in the past. The other women were all models, actresses etc... and all with very thin figures. Lucy is totally the opposite. A real woman with curves and a wonderful personality to match. The attraction is there from the beginning between them both. Lucy tries to fight it, but in the end she cant resist the temptation. They have a passionate affair in Greece, and Lucy fa ...more
Lemon
Oct 12, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hp-challenge
Abby Green has a very engaging writing style that sucks you right in despite yourself. But I have to say, no matter how much I insist, I just really don't like her callous and obnoxious heroes. Wow, and this one goes into a category all his own. Sexual harassment much?
Carmen
Jan 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Abby Green is one of about half a dozen current romantic serial novelists I read. More often than not, she creates a story I will want to reread with masterful flawed heroes and voluptuous, strong willed heroines. Awful book title though!
Kim
Aug 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this book I love how it's about a woman with a body than about women that are practically sticks. Loved it would love to read more books like this one. The only thing I did not like that the cover picture of lucy was very different from the description in the book of her
Vichy
Feb 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The author must be fond of Greek islands, syrtaki, Greek salad and Aristotle Onassis. Anyway, the purpose and the central idea are served ideally and the outcome was perfect for this category of books:)
Blzd
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Ari and Lucy's story. Both jaded by their past and yet they were perfect for each other. I loved that Lucy was strong at the end, and that Ari pursued her intensely. The ending was perfect.
sbf20112011
Jan 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
A good, solid read. I wish the hero had known he was in love or at least been more obviously besotted (even if he didn't know it). But the ending was still satisfying.
Cady Lorenzana
Dec 07, 2014 rated it liked it
It started slow and ended up so fast!
Dee
Another good read from Aggy Green....For me, She is an auto-buy author as she writes a good story that usually contains lots of angst.
Rom-addict
  • The Andreou Marriage Arrangement
  • Unlocking her Innocence
  • The Millionaire Boss's Baby
  • A Whirlwind Marriage
  • Blackmailed Bride, Inexperienced Wife (Innocent Wives #3)
  • Wife in Public
  • The Inherited Bride
  • Reckless Night in Rio
  • The Greek Tycoon's Reluctant Bride
  • Strangers in the Desert
  • The Reluctant Duke (The Scandalous St. Claires #2)
  • Beauty and the Greek
  • Forbidden or For Bedding?
  • The Proud Wife
Abby Green spent her teens reading Mills & Boon romances. She then spent many years working in the Film and TV industry as an Assistant Director. One day while standing outside an actor's trailer in the rain, she thought: "there has to be more than this". So she sent off a partial to Mills & Boon. After numerous rewrites, they accepted her first book and an author was born. She was nominat ...more
More about Abby Green...