Start by marking “My Sister's a Popstar” as Want to Read:
My Sister's a Popstar

My Sister's a Popstar

Having a pop star for a sister is just too weird. But it seems things are only going to get weirder, as Danni's been given her own reality TV series - & they're all going to be filmed. No way does Sam want her life on screen, but the director convinces her to give it a go. Can she handle her starring role as a pop star's little sister?
Published April 13th 2010 by Not Avail (first published September 29th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about My Sister's a Popstar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Sister's a Popstar

Amy
Mar 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: tween girls
I'm an Usborne Books & More consultant who signed up purely to get books for my childrens' home library at a discount, but occasionally I pick up some of their other titles because I think a friend's child might enjoy a particular book. Such was the case with My Sister's a Pop Star.

I have to say it was a pretty darn good story, and one I'm certain I would have loved as a tween. Sam is funny and likable, and her life as the not-famous sister of the newest teen music sensation is interesting a
Natalie  (♥Glamor Girl♥)
I really loved this book. It was about these to sisters named Sam and Danni. Sam thinks that Danni is better at singing, so sam wants be just like her but she can't because they are two different people. But sam has to audition but she doesn't want to because she thinks that shes not good. I rated this book a ten out of ten because it was really understandable. It made sense to me, it was a good prediction because I looked on the front of the book and thought this might be a good book. So it was ...more
Karien
Feb 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
It was very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris Saneholtz
Jan 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Cute story fun preteen read
Jocelyn
Aug 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
I was a little younger when i read this, but i still realy like these books! I got this book as a gift from a friend. I read it right away, and i couldnt stop! Love, love, love this book!
Annmaree Montgomery
Jun 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Kimberly really nails it. I hope every young woman can read this series and realize that Hollywood isn't what the movies make it.
Eileen
Dec 27, 2010 rated it really liked it
I am a proud retailer of sorts who owns & has read Ms. Greene's first installment of her pop star'sister's blog.
cute story - easy to read, charming .... i'm ready for the 2nd book!
Ashlynn White
Jan 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
Really good it was quite interesting! I wonder if these type of things happen often?
Ria [The Beaucoup Review]
'Hi, I'm Sam, welcome to my blog!
Guess what? My sister Danni is THE number-one, superstar pop princess- and my life's totally crazy! I can't wait for Danni's world tour to end so we can get to be a normal family again.

Well, as normal as you can be with Danni's slimeball agent hanging around. I definitely think he's up to something- and I have a sneaky feeling I'm not gonna like it...

Backstage passes, private jets and TV stardom- life's one ultra-glam rollercoaster when your sister's a popstar.'

R
Kambri Mason
There is a girl named Danni who is very talented. She has a beautiful voice and becomes a popstar. Her little sister Sam hates the fact that her sister is famous now. Sam is very tomboyish and doesn't care about fame. She loves to ride horses and ride her bike. Sam felt that when Danni became famous that Danni didn't love her as much. Sam hated the fame that Danni was getting. But in the end it got better.

Danni had a great voice so she became a singer. Danni spent more time with her music career
Brittney
Nov 10, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chapter-book
Sam's big sister Danni is on tour. She comes home and all Sam wants is life to go back to normal, but it doesn't. I would have this book in my classroom for students to read. It would be a great book for a student to read if they have a not so normal home life.
Meana Jayne
Apr 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was the first ever big book I read and I loved it so much I have read it 10 times and I still love reading it. It has a great story line and it keeps pace :)
Kate Hastings
Aug 04, 2011 marked it as to-read
Shelves: girly-girls
Looks like this would appeal to the Lauren Myracle crowd.
Arantxa
I read this book a long time ago and I didn't like it very much because I wasn't able to understand it very well.
Tiffany
Favourite character would have to be blue (is that how you spell it? Read this a while back) this was an okay book but not like fantastic, hope you young girls out there enjoy this book
!
Siobhan McDonald
so fun...Lindsay and all 9-13 year olds will love this series! Available at www.SimplyUsborne.com of course :)
Kathryn Coleman
Dec 26, 2011
Rina Guo
Aug 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • First Term at Silver Spires (School Friends, #1)
  • Rising Star (Fame School, #2)
  • Marco’s Pendulum
  • Jimmy's Stars
  • Tallulah's Toe Shoes
  • Comeback
  • How I Survived Middle School: Books #1-6
  • Pink Me Up
  • The Queen of France
  • Revenge of the Cootie Girls (Robin Hudson, #3)
  • Barn Boot Blues
  • Fanny
  • Toeshoe Trouble (Sugar Plum Ballerinas, #2)
  • Geek Chic: The Zoey Zone
  • Fortune Falls
  • Miss Lina's Ballerinas
  • Best Friend Next Door
  • Princess Posey and the Perfect Present (Princess Posey, #2)