Start by marking “Farscape: D'Argo's Quest (Farscape Uncharted Tales #3)” as Want to Read:
Farscape: D'Argo's Quest (Farscape Uncharted Tales #3)

Farscape: D'Argo's Quest

(Farscape - Graphic Novels & Comics)

Written by FARSCAPE's Keith R.A. DeCandido and Executive Produced by show creator Rockne S. O'Bannon. Our tragic tale takes place after the third season of FARSCAPE! Follow D'Argo as he tracks down his wife's killer to exact his revenge.
Published May 3rd 2011 by BOOM! Studios

To ask other readers questions about Farscape, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Farscape

Start your review of Farscape: D'Argo's Quest (Farscape Uncharted Tales #3)
Andrew Bulthaupt
D'Argo's quest continues to fill in the blanks from some parts of the original Farscape TV series. It takes place shortly after D'Argo acquires his ship Lo'La and leaves Moya and her crew.

We get a special appearance from a returning character from the show, and she's just as hilarious and annoying as she was then. The writing in general is superb and the story slips right into its nook in the Farscape universe. As the other graphic novels have also done, D'Argo's quest feels like you're reading
Colin
Another "solo" story about D'Argo, following him on his quest for vengeance against Macton. This story also involves Raxil, one of the most annoying characters to ever appear on the show (in one of the funniest episodes) . . .
Amanda
I re-read all of these in the summer while blitzkrieging for a game. I still find myself feeling about the same for the Farscape franchize comics/graphic novels as I ever did. They are sometimes well written, but the art is really sad (because I just love the show and actors so much). Some of the stories meander too much, and Aeryn's ending still gets to me in a way where I don't absolutely agree that's where she should have ended up. But it was a fun summer reread.
Chris Miller
The best of the D'Argo trade paperbacks. A fairly complex plot, but they pulled it off. I enjoyed watching D'Argo's thirst for vengeance evolve because of this series of botched adventures. Also, I'm really glad they decided to include Raxil in the plot again, she is such an interesting character--so annoying, yet so entertaining.
Colleen
I read the individual comic books, not the TPB, after all 4 were released.

This is an excellent comic series from Boom!Studios and written by the creators of the TV series. All the stories are considered to be official canon and deal with a side story between Season's 3 and 4 featuring Ka D'Argo.
Matt Thomas
Apr 06, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In his quest to find the man responsible for his wife's murder, D'Argo finds himself working with the untrustworthy Raxil, and in between a crimelord, dirty and clean cops, and eventually the Peacekeepers. Don't worry though... he blasts his way out.
Jutta
Jan 23, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
interesting little filler that fits nicely between episodes. decent art.
Dustin
Not great. My recommendation is to pass.
Alison
Jan 08, 2014
Tara
Sep 23, 2019
Tom-Kenneth Fossheim
rated it did not like it
Feb 19, 2019
Sam Smith
Oct 17, 2012
Alex
Feb 15, 2016

• Broken Angels (Takeshi Kovacs, #2)
  • Woken Furies (Takeshi Kovacs, #3)
  • The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure
  • Are We There Yet?
  • Doughnut Economics: Seven Ways to Think Like a 21st-Century Economist
  • Farscape: House of Cards
  • Chuck Klosterman on Living and Society
  • Space, and Other Bad Ideas
  • Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs: A Low Culture Manifesto
Rockne S. O'Bannon is a television producer and writer. He is the creator of the science fiction movie Alien Nation, television shows seaQuest DSV, The Triangle and Farscape. He is married with one daughter and two sons - all three children adopted from Russia. He resides in California, USA.[citation needed]

O'Bannon grew up in a home influenced by the film industry. The son of a gaffer, he was

Farscape - Graphic Novels & Comics (8 books)
  • Farscape Vol. 1: The Beginning of the End of the Beginning