Start by marking “Forever in Time” as Want to Read:
Forever in Time

Forever in Time

If Stephanie Fields was asked to describe herself, she’d say she was ordinary, calm and cautious. Her quiet life was exactly as she wanted it to be, or so she thought, until a mysterious stranger entered her shop. He had a knack for drawing her out of herself, for pushing her buttons, for making her feel... But now, just when life was getting interesting, someone was stalk ...more
Published October 16th 2009 by Feedbooks.com

To ask other readers questions about Forever in Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever in Time

Start your review of Forever in Time
Bernadette
Jan 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
S.C. Stephens
Jan 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
If you like stories that will have you glued to the pages, guessing how they are going to end, then Forever in Time is for you! With suspense at every turn and romance sprinkled throughout, it is a fantastic read that I highly recommend!
Abir
Dec 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Ambulur
Oct 31, 2010 rated it it was ok
This book started out slow...had some pretty sweet twists...became surprisingly good towards the middle...and then crashed and burned at the end.

Disappointed with the direction this went in and how quickly everything was concluded like it was an episode from scooby doo or something. Kept waiting for the stalker to say "and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

It was an easy read and I can't complain too much since it was free. Do I recommend it...eh, probabl
Sherrie
Jun 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book as much as I have all of the books that she writes I am really surprised that all of her books are free. I have enjoyed
Nicky's books more than some that I have purchased wow what an outstanding writer she is this book had me wondering almost up to the end I rally think I would read anything she publishes.
Mitzi Carroll
Jan 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
All I can say is: wow! This certainly had me confused and very concerned about where this story was going and, I might add, a lot anxious for the end results. Just when I thought I had it all figured out, I didn't have it figured out at all. Loved this book!
Jasmine1
May 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Incredible! I can't believe this book has so few reviews. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time trying to determine who was the 'good guy' vs the 'bad guy.' You really should read it!
Layali
Dec 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Big fan of Nicky Charles she manages to balance between romance and suspence and she always knocks you of your feet.
Erica Smith
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was ok

I love nicky Charles books lycan series.. they were the first books I read.. an they got me hooked reading others book.. but if you haven't read them please do.. this one I think is no where near as great as her lycan books .. it was slow starting but I did like the story line an for the kind of writer paranormal romance writer she is this one was below her standards.. but nothing can make me not view her as my forever favorites writer.. oh an dont hate on her because she is charging fo
Sheila Medvedjevs
May 13, 2011 rated it liked it
I've really come to like this author, after reading The Mating and The Keeping. While I prefer that series over this book, I did think the premise was really interesting. Based on the title I assumed the story involved time travel, but that's not really the case. She definitely keeps you guessing. The ending lends itself well to this becoming a series.
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
this author is amazing...tells a great story. this one had me guessing the whole time and even had me not liking one of the characters at first. lol read it and you will see.
it is a short read, but a good one.
S.D. Stevens
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read this book a while ago and thoroughly enjoyed the story. The concept was original and flowed at a good pace. If you want an epic love story without the epic hours you would need to invest then Forever In Time is a good choice, its 61,000 words of pure reading bliss.
Mandy71
Oct 17, 2010 rated it liked it
Can anyone tell me where I can download this book for my iPhone
Mari
Dec 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
It was nice to see Nicky Charles take a step away from the Lycan series. Again, this author has such a way of bringing these characters to life. Wonderful book to read.
Susan
Attia
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nicky Charles was my favorite author back when I first got into seriously reading when I got my first kindle, I been a fan of hers since her books were free on her website, I am taking time out to actually reading her books again since I'm an adult now, I enjoyed this book, some parts were....meh but I still enjoyed it
Crystal
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forever in time

Once again the author has written a great love story. I enjoyed the lengths that Jake went through to find his true love Stephanie. Their love endured the test of time. I enjoyed this story as well as all the Lycan tales.
RaChelle Holmberg
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nicky Charles' first book - (and Ive read all of her work) GREAT premise, fab job of suspense, wonderful twist. Subject matter at the end.. shhhh.. no spoiler here... is something I'm really interested in - give this book a try!
Lynn
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Disappointing
Debbie J
Forever in Time is a deceptively creepy tale of a man stalking his former foster sister after they’ve become adults living on their own. Author Nicky Charles provides both points of view: the clueless victim’s and that of the guy following her around town watching her every move.

Here’s an example of the range of puzzlement I suffered as I read this book: Does heroine Stephanie’s new boyfriend Jake have DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder, formerly called a “split personality”)? Jack, Jarrod, Jak
Cindi
Sep 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
Lynetta
May 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The most important of these is....

After reading Nicky Charles' Law of the Lycans series, there is little chance of resisting any other Nicky Charles book. Her characters are admirable. They are loyal and they are unforgettable. In Forever in Time there are no surprises. Damien Masterson is back. We met him, up close and personal in Bonded where he lost his wife, Beth, to a senseless death instigated by hate mongers. Consequently, Damien sentences himself to a life without love. He vowed to that
Elle
Sep 24, 2010 rated it liked it
Interesting concept for this story.

I'll be honest, I flipped to the end mid-way through to check and make sure that the hero wasn't who we are led to believe he is. The author does a great job of misleading the reader ... but the offending character is so vile that I would not have continued to read the book if he turned out to be the hero. So maybe she's too good.

Nicky Charles creates an interesting world of Aliens and people -- so that was very interesting. Not something I would continue read
Jenny Delandro
I enjoy Nicky's books so much!
This has a paranormal theme.. and the explanation for how Jake can do some stuff, does not happen till near the end of the book.. I will not ruin it for you☺
It is a love story but there is an undercurrent of sadness ... again you will have to read it find out what I mean..
This is well written because the reader is lead down many paths but our conclusions are rarely correct.

She has had a hard life .. lonely and filled with turmoil..
He is excited about finding her bu
Ari
Oct 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
This was definitely one of the sweetest romance novel I have ever read. It was so cute and romantic and charming and nostalgic...God I swear I was tearing up at the end. I know I say I love every guy I read about, but I was deeply in love with this one. JAKE!!!!!! He is the ideal guy and he just waits for her and searched for her every time she reincarnates....*sigh*
This was great, more people should read it.

4.5 stars because it felt unfinished; a lot of questions were left unanswered, and becau
Hera
Mar 12, 2012 rated it liked it
This was a really interesting book.
When I was reading the first half of the story, I was thinking, "uh. another love story. boring" but I was wrong.
It was a love story but there's a really good twist.
The stalker part where 2 men looked the same.
Really thought he was the stalker.. yada yada..
But prior to my reading of Lauren Kate's Fallen series, the last part of the story was like the story of the Fallen series, where one is born and reborn into another life, but still, I think this one needs a
Kathrine
Jul 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
This starts out to be an interesting mystery involving attention grabbing characters. The suspense and different dramas keeping you turning the pages. Wondering if Jake or Jack is Steph's true love or wanting to cause her harm. The story continues with science fiction and mythology. Everything I love in a book! This is one book Nicky could of expanded on and added a few more chapters. Throw more of the mythology into the relationship. Really, that is a lot for a woman to take in and have to deal ...more
Maria
Aug 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was such a nice vacation read! ^^ The suspence was amazing! And the plot twist surprised me (slightly, because I was stupid to read a review x')).

I didn't really like the characters of this story though. Jake was too perfect, but since I had suspicions I didn't grow to like him at first. Stephanie was more likeable, but she seemed a little foolish to me. A little bit too made or a little weak. I don't know whether the writer of this book is male or female, but I'm guessing male. x'D Anyway,
Judy
Feb 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read.

Nicky keeps you thinking and wondering if there are two different people or if one person is both bad and good.

Stephanie Fields feels she is being followed.

Jake Sinclair has waited a long time to find Stephanie.

Jarrod Simpson had a grudge against Stephanie since she reported

him and he was hauled off to jail after attacking her at the foster home

they lived in together.

Is Jake and Jarrod one person?

Stephanie lacks trust to begin with.

Brenda
May 15, 2011 rated it liked it
Free ebook: She is a good writer, keeps the story interesting.
Stephanie is a 27 yr old virgin who owns a flower shop, falling for a mysterious new man in town who is pursuing her while at the same time she is being stalked and threatened by someone. This starts out to be an ordinary mystery suspense drama that turns into science fiction and mythology with reincarnation thrown in for good measure.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Is this on the Nook? 1 18 Sep 17, 2012 10:52AM

• Appointment with Death (Hercule Poirot, #19)
  • One Night at the Call Center
  • Revolution 2020: Love, Corruption, Ambition
  • The 3 Mistakes of My Life
  • Dead Man's Folly (Hercule Poirot, #33)
  • La chica del cumpleaños
  • The Mystery of the Blue Train (Hercule Poirot, #6)
  • Pygmalion
  • As You Like It
  • Red Alert
  • Master of the Game
  • The Naked Face
  • The Unexpected Guest
  • Peril at End House (Hercule Poirot, #8)
  • Evil Under the Sun (Hercule Poirot, #24)
  • A Caribbean Mystery (Miss Marple, #10)
  • 4:50 from Paddington (Miss Marple, #8)
  • Cards on the Table (Hercule Poirot, #15)
Nicky Charles is an independent writer/publisher who became an author quite by accident. She always saw herself as a ‘reader not a writer’ and can thank—or blame, depending on the day—her friend/editor and fellow author, Jan Gordon, for the career she now finds herself immersed in. The tale goes something like this:

In January of 2009, Nicky penned a fanfiction for an old TV series, “Scarecrow and