Start by marking “The Starseed Transmissions” as Want to Read:
The Starseed Transmissions

The Starseed Transmissions

(The Starseed Trilogy #1)

The first volume of the Starseed Trilogy: Intuitive knowledge featuring a startling new view of human evolution.
Published June 7th 1991 by HarperOne (first published 1986)

To ask other readers questions about The Starseed Transmissions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Starseed Transmissions

Jeanne Johnston
Mar 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
It's been years since I first read this and I had forgotten how heavily it relied on christianity-centered concepts. That bums me out a bit and blunts the message. I'm sure this is intended simply as a frame of reference so the average reader will be able to grasp the concepts, but for those who reject the trappings, the message gets fuzzy.

Those of a magickal bent know that technology without a frame of reference--the language to describe it--makes it seem like magic. Show a Bic lighter to some
Sabrina Andielle
Feb 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Excellent writing. When the Christ Consciousness began speaking my mind became blown. I was already pleased with the angelic body information as it gave understanding but then came Christ!
Small but powerful looking forward to reading The Third Millennium after meditating on all that The Starseed Transmissions offered.
Kristin Myrtle
Mar 14, 2009 rated it it was amazing
this book is so beauiful, it's transcendent... it fills me with hope for the future.
Stephanie Macdonald
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Disappointing. It started awesome, but after chapter nine went fast down hill. At first it seemed to be about how we are all cut from one fabric of consciousness and different levels of awareness, how human beLIEf systems hold us back, how we are really galactic type beings with the potential for great leaps in Consciousness and communication, etc... Good stuff... But then... Then this turns into Jesus fest.

Remove all your identity and free will and be possessed by Jesus. ONLY Jesus is "the way
Magdelanye
It takes a leap of instinct to even open a book like this, channelled over a brief period and no doubt coloured by the authors own bias and habits of thinking. For all that, there were some remarkable bits, stuff that really resonated,and I shall write more on this when I have had the chance to brood a bit more.
Sven
Feb 21, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: science-fiction
A short text with a hopeful view of a spiritual future. A bit slow to get started, but becomes easier.

Much of the last half is a retelling of Jesus's words from the new testament.

This is a bit more mystical than I usually read, but it's worth the time.
Brieanne Tanner
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short read, but every word is of value. Non dogmatic. Enlightening to read this book during these times. Ken Carey Expresses Christ Consciousness and Evolution very simply. "The law of love is more than a law, it is the way of life."
Josie Varela
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
What do humans, plants, animals, extra terrestrial life forms, God, Jesus, and the universe have in common?

The message in this book is clear and very repetitive: all living and non-living entities on planet Earth and throughout our universe are ONE working organism. The problem is that in a materialistic human society (that has completely isolated itself from the spirit side of being), we go about our lives ignorant of the ties we have with other people and other non-human forms. In my opinion,
Penney Peirce
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ken Carey was one of the clearest transmitters of high-frequency spiritual information I've seen. He was way ahead of his time. Some beautiful phrases and sentences that ring with truth. All 3 of his main books are great.
Shannon
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
If you have a liberal Christian leaning, this book will probably be very intriguing. The message is a good one, the whole prophecy bend was hard for me to swallow.
JoyousStrange
Apr 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
Nelson
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This got me high.
Margot
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I don't know what I was really expecting, when I dug this thin little book out of the back of my closet to finally read. But I certainly never could have imagined what I found.

Ken Carey's "transmission" bridges the divide between science and religion, walking in sync with many other philosophies including Buddhism, The Secret, and self-actualization, etc. I was extremely surprised to find how many of my own half-formed thoughts (often showing up as themes in my writing) strongly mirrored Ca
Roger Buck
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was ok
Absolutely loved this when I read it, while living at Findhorn nearly 30 years ago. Back then, I thought of Ken Carey as a distinctly Christian kind of New Age soul. How many years it took me to see that the Christ Mystery was something utterly different from what I ever found in Carey or any other of New Age author.

Because ten years after I left Findhorn, on an autumn night of 1997, everything changed: http://corjesusacratissimum.org/2013/...
Deanna Joseph
Dec 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a pretty interesting book - and I'll say I enjoyed it way more the second time around. It's a channeled work, and starts off with the feel of an angelic or star being. Toward the end of the book it's clearly Christ (or the Christ consciousness), but it's always loving, and always striving to remind us we are more than we think, we are connected, and we are loved.
LInda Avila
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Enlightening and beautifully written.
Joe
Jun 22, 2008 rated it really liked it
humanity must evolve or grow stale....
seth chapin
Mar 21, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I have a signed copy-it's a smaller book, extremely fun to read through. I would recommend it. Great book on Perceptual Realities.
Nathan
Nov 18, 2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wake-up, fastreads
First in a series of four books, this is a channeled book from more evolved non-physical entities from the 1980s about the coming human evolutionary quantum leap. Fascinating, and probably true.
Kamil
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was ok
One of the weirdest books I've ever read. I liked the stream-of-consciousness style and it identified some interesting and thought provoking ideas. However, the premise was just too weird.
Lian
Aug 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A must read for everyone
Mckinley
Feb 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
Interesting.
Brian Coats
Sep 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Happy to promote this book that shares hope in a hopeless society.
Shannon McRae
Jul 24, 2018
Brandon Commiskey
Apr 16, 2013
Billiam
rated it did not like it
Mar 03, 2016

• Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living
  • Unlearn, Rewild: Earth Skills, Ideas and Inspiration for the Future Primitive
  • The Essential Zohar: The Source of Kabbalistic Wisdom
  • Light Emerging: The Journey of Personal Healing
  • Jump...And Your Life Will Appear: An Inch-by-Inch Guide to Making a Major Change
  • The Soul's Religion: Cultivating a Profoundly Spiritual Way of Life
  • Dreams, "Evolution," and Value Fulfillment, Volume One: A Seth Book
  • The End Times: New Information for Personal Peace (Kryon, #1)
  • Still Here: Embracing Aging, Changing and Dying
  • The Philosopher’s Stone: Alchemy and the Secret Research for Exotic Matter
  • Sea-Horse in the Sky
  • The Second Book of the Tao
  • Oneness
  • A Smuggler's Bible
  • With or Without God: Why the Way We Live is More Important than What We Believe
  • When Everything Changes, Change Everything: In a Time of Turmoil, A Pathway to Peace
Ken Carey has been conducting workshops on education and the environment for more than ten years. He is the author of several books, including ‘The Starseed Transmissions’, ‘Vision’ and ‘The Third Millennium’.

The Starseed Trilogy (3 books)
  • Return of the Bird Tribes
  • Starseed, the Third Millennium: Living in the Posthistoric World
“So as you prepared to enter into the planetary relationship, you created beings to represent your original state of unified awareness. These are the angels. Their value, as well as their limitation, springs from the fact that they have no comprehension of the process you are undertaking. Their instructions were to pretty much stay out of things until near the very end of the process. Then, upon receipt of a pre-arranged signal, they were to commune with the human beings on Earth at that time and assist them in awakening to their original state of unified consciousness.” 0 likes
“With a clever and subtle lie, you were convinced to not exactly stop trusting in God, but to stop trusting exclusively in God. The” 0 likes