Start by marking “Demon Seed (Good Will Ghost Hunting, #1)” as Want to Read:
Demon Seed (Good Will Ghost Hunting, #1)

Demon Seed (Good Will Ghost Hunting #1)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  110 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Demon love...Will it be hellish or heavenly? Kalyani's about to find out.

Demon Seed: Book 1 Good Will Ghost Hunting Series.

Kalyani Martin is a virgin and has every intention of staying that way despite the overwhelming attraction she feels for the co-host of Otherworlds, her new ghost hunting show.

Devastated by the loss of his wife twenty-five years ago, Will Hellenboek
Nook
Published April 20th 2009 by Lyrical Press, Inc. (first published April 6th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Demon Seed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demon Seed

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Why have I never read this story before? After reading the Triple Trouble series and seeing Ryan Ausar appearing over and over, I couldn't contain my curiosity. Who is this Ryan and what is his story? Why does he seem so sad? When the opportunity to pick up this series occurred, I snapped it up. With the story now published under Ms. Dalton instead of one of her other alter egos, this story totally hits my radar and I am in love with Ryan.

This story is not specifically about Ryan, yet it feels a
Kristinmarie
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this series demons aren't evil, just in charge. This is a good first book in the series it runs from sweet to spicy and has its emotional moments. I could not put it down.
HJ
Feb 11, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr
reread 9/2015
Eva
This series of books (Good Will Ghost Hunting) by Lesli Richardson (pen name for Tymber Dalton) are being republished by Captiva Press under Tymber Dalton's name. I am thrilled they are being republished. First off I may not of heard of them otherwise and most importantly The Good Will Ghost Hunting Series is in one word AWESOME!

A different take on demons and I loved it. Ms. Dalton has a gift for making her characters come to life and she certainly accomplished that in this book. It is best to
Tangerine_Haze
Jul 28, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, paranormal
This book is one of my particular favorites. There's not really anything I could add to the book summary. I think unique and interesting take on the role of demons throughout time. The series is M/F but by the 2nd book there is a M/M relationship with one of the primary supporting characters. I eagerly keep tabs on the series to find when the next books become available.

**update**
The series abruptly disappeared from Lyrical Press and is now been edited and re-released by Captiva Press (Placida
Cyn Armistead
Not the first time I've encountered this take ("demons" are just powerful beings in charge of a particular reality who have been labeled "evil" by beings from a competing reality whose PR has fared better in modern times) but I can't remember the last time it was pushed quite this heavily. I would probably advise most Christians, particularly Baptists, to give this one a pass.

Don't worry, you aren't exactly missing any deathless prose or original plotting, anyway.
Beckyloohoo Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ aka Mrs. Acheron Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Still fabulous

I first read this book when it was written under the name Lesi Richardson. Somehow I lost my copy but I love this series so much I bought it again under Tymber Dalton's name. Love, love, love it!! I just wish the rest of the series was closer to being released.
Timeforme
This was an excellent book with a very interesting take on demons and how they interact with the world. I thought the characters were well drawn and the plot was unique. Very well done.
Maritza
Feb 04, 2013
justjen
Feb 07, 2012
Wonder Woman
rated it did not like it
Jan 24, 2016
May 23, 2011
Kimberly
May 24, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Many Blessings (Coffeeshop Coven, #1)
  • Dead Moon Rising
  • Julian's Jeopardy (Dawn Endeavor #3)
  • The Lion's Share (Leashed #3)
Tymber Dalton is the better-known wild-child alter-ego pen name for writer Lesli Richardson. She lives in southwest Florida with her author husband Jon Dalton (aka “The World’s Best Husband™”) and too many animals. The two-time EPIC award winner is the author of over 100 books in a variety of genres and heat levels, from mainstream mystery and sci-fi all the way up to scorching menage and BDSM.

Whe
More about Lesli Richardson...

Good Will Ghost Hunting (2 books)
  • Hell's Bells (Good Will Ghost Hunting, #2)