Start by marking “Full Blast (Full Series, #4)” as Want to Read:
Full Blast (Full Series, #4)

Full Blast (Full #4)

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  12,237 Ratings  ·  278 Reviews
There's never a dull moment for the residents of Beaumont, South Carolina. Lately, a heat wave's spiked the mercury-and everyone's sex drive! These days, when Jamie runs into Max, it's all she can do not to tear his clothes off-and the feeling is mutual. But trouble seems to follow Max like moths to a flame, and Jamie suspects he's all wrong for her. Meanwhile, the lingeri
Published April 19th 2004 by St. Martin's Press (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Full Blast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Full Blast

Dec 12, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun light reads. Good stuff. I like the characters in these books and I think this series is the better of the non-Plum books. Read the number books first and then stray on over to these once you get a taste for the wonder and wackiness that is Janet Evanovich.
☆Dani☆ ☆Touch My Spine Book Reviews☆
This book was a effin blast! I love Jamie and Max's characters. There's a scene in the book where he whispers in Jamies ear that she will be going with him. It was just hot and I love my dominant males. Its like "yes sir, I will go home with you and you make me do whatever you want" Wait did I just say that aloud. lol. Anyways, the book was not completeley erotic but just love when Max gets that dominant side. Oh and I love me some Muffin. lol. Not that kind of Muffin but don't mind that either. ...more
Kari Anderson
Feb 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-book
The Full Box is a four-book audio set. I previously listened to and reviewed Full House here on KariAnnAlysis. It was one of the first audio books I listened to. I’ll always turn to Janet Evanovich when I need a good, light read. That’s why I was thrilled when I found the rest of this series in a complete box.

Here’s a short synopsis of each book:

Full Tilt: Jamie Swift’s newspaper is running on fumes. If something doesn’t turn around soon, she will have to stop the presses. Her silent partner Max
Wendy
Jul 26, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm most fond of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum mysteries and usually the "Full" series falls a bit short. This 4th installment, however, comes close with the quirky characters you grow so attached to, that Janet Evanovich is famous for.

So far, Full Blast is the funniest and steamiest in the series. There's certainly a couple parts you want to be sure to read by yourself, if you're prone to blushing!

A steamy romance, over-the-top characters, a car that costs 2 Million and has a talking compute
Tiffunee
Nov 15, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun read. . I love the characters in these books almost as more as the Plum books. Janet Evanovich is easily one of my favorite writers. She makes me laugh with her character hijinks and romance.

Full Blast does not disappoint. Holt, Jamie and Max have to battle raging hormones, a heat wave, a murderous villain, and non-stop attraction for each other in a novel where it’s not just the air conditioners going full blast!

Sally Lindsay-briggs
I really love Janet Evanovich books. When she coauthors, like this one, the humor, the funky adventures and a certain je ne sais quoi leaked out. The identity of the perp who committed the murder was revealed (thank goodness). It was a well assembled puzzle. Overall, the read was just okay. I wanted to like it more.
Jaime
This was another fun quick Evanovich read. The mystery here is closer to home than in the previous book, and it looks like Max and Jamie might actually be getting more serious. Not a lot of substance here, but enough fun to keep me reading!
Rebecca
Not as funny as she can be, and I think I would have liked it better had I read it. I didn't like the voices the reader used. I would have used different ones in my head.

Ok, that made me sound a little weird. :)
Cindy
Feb 10, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like the story development between Max and Jamie. The plot line in this one is a little far-fetched, but still it's fun.

This has Jamie and Max chasing after a killer that has targeted women answering a personal ad from Jamie's newspaper. There's lots of fun and quirky situations.
Jaime
May 11, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the 4th in this "Full" series by Evanovich. Max Holt is sexy as always and the mystery the town was facing grabbed my attention. It was a quick read and I liked seeing the relationship between Max and Jamie Swift develop.
Join in the discussions! 1 8 Apr 30, 2009 01:33PM
  • Foul Play
  • The Plot Thickens (Fearless Jones, #0.5)
  • Nutcase (Crazy, #2)
  • Dirty Laundry (Sofie Metropolis, #2)
  • Don't Look Down
  • Perfectly Plum: Unauthorized Essays On the Life, Loves And Other Disasters of Stephanie Plum, Trenton Bounty Hunter
  • Simply Scandalous (Simply, #2)
  • Wild at Heart  (The DeMarco Family, #2)
  • The Corset Diaries
  • Gone With the Nerd (Nerds, #4)
  • Tempt Me If You Can (Sinclair Brothers, #2)
  • Pearl Jinx (Jinx, #2; Cajun, #6)
  • 3 Men and a Body (Body Movers, #3)
  • Bubbles Betrothed (Bubbles Yablonsky, #5)
  • Undercover in High Heels (High Heels, #3)
More about Janet Evanovich...

Full (6 books)