Start by marking “Authentic Beauty, Going Deeper: A Study Guide for the Set-Apart Young Woman” as Want to Read:
Authentic Beauty, Going Deeper: A Study Guide for the Set-Apart Young Woman

Authentic Beauty, Going Deeper: A Study Guide for the Set-Apart Young Woman

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  246 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews

Experience the Fulfillment of your Feminine Dreams

In a world that mocks our desire for a fairy tale, do we dare long for more? Leslie Ludy offers hope to every young woman who wonders if lasting love can ever be found. In this companion guide to Authentic Beauty, Leslie gives you the opportunity to talk, write, and think through what it means to find unshakable fulfillment

Published May 15th 2007 by Multnomah

To ask other readers questions about Authentic Beauty, Going Deeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Authentic Beauty, Going Deeper

Jonahlynne Kate
Apr 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You will know what it takes to be a set-apart young woman of God. To be a lily among thorns, shaping Christ-likeness in you. I am in awe of God for giving Leslie Ludy such wisdom for this book. :)
Stevi Lin
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book so much <3
This book not judge me. Whenever I read this I felt like as if you and sometime Eric were there sitting with me at the coffee shop to chat with me as my best friend. I also felt God loves flowed from them.
Thank you for writing this book ^ ^!

I wish I had read it when I were younger so that I can be wiser and protect my inner innocence of femininity. But I believe it never too late because no matter what God (Prince of Heaven) loves me just the way I am.

I quote this l
Michelle Angela
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Redefines what it means to be a true follower of christ-set apart woman.Highly recommended.
Bekah
I received this book as a gift a few years ago and I was eager to read it, having heard of the Ludy's quite a bit.

What I Liked: This book deals with some very relevant issues in today's culture and I applaud Leslie Ludy for dealing with these issues and giving practicial ways to bring your focus back onto Christ and rejoicing in your womanhood and to pursue Godly purity--no matter what the cost.

This was definitely not a light read, but I like how this author takes a deep look into what a close
Anna
I loved this book!!! It really helped me to go deeper in to my faith and help me understand what God wants for my life. He wants me to be a set apart women. He wants me to save myself for marriage and not conform to this secular world. I loved how Leslie Ludy was able to share her personal experiences about how she was able to trust God throughout her life! I cannot wait to get started with the life God has set apart for me!
Katie W
Sep 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This book drew me closer to Christ and reminded me of God's amazing love for us. It also expanded my view of purity and what it means to live a life that is set-apart (becoming the best that you can be, who you were meant to be, who God created you to be) and how to challenge and encourage others to do the same.
Karissa
  • Set Free to Live Free: Breaking Through the 7 Lies Women Tell Themselves
  • God Can't Sleep: Waiting for Daylight On Life's Dark Nights
  • Dancing in the Arms of God: Discover Your Cinderella Story
  • The Everyday Catholic's Guide to the Liturgy of the Hours
  • 10 Steps to Knowing God, a Discipleship Guide to Developing an Intimate Relationship with God
  • Life Management for Busy Women: Living Out God's Plan with Passion & Purpose
  • John for Everyone: Part One, Chapters 1-10
  • The Intimate Merton: His Life from His Journals
  • What Happens When Women Pray
  • More Than Ordinary: Enjoying Life with God
  • Embrace Grace
  • The Hour That Changes the World: A Practical Plan for Personal Prayer
  • Homestead: Modern Pioneers Pursuing the Edge of Possibility
  • Better Than My Dreams: Finding What You Long For Where You Might Not Think to Look
Leslie Ludy is the bestselling author of Set-Apart Femininity, When God Writes Your Love Story, Authentic Beauty, and more than a dozen other books she has coauthored with her husband, Eric. She reaches thousands of young women each year and is passionate about helping them discover Christ's design for their lives. Leslie and Eric live with their three children in Colorado.
More about Leslie Ludy...