Start by marking “Lone Star Seduction (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires, #6)” as Want to Read:
Lone Star Seduction (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires, #6)

Lone Star Seduction

(Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #6)

Texas Cattleman's Club: — The Maverick County millionaires are about to experience scandals and seduction, Texas-style.

For Texas Cattleman's Club member Alex Montoya, the long wait for revenge has finally paid off. But will love have the last laugh?

He'd been the housekeeper's son, foolish enough to fall for the boss's daughter. Kicked to the curb, Alex Montoya had become
Published December 1st 2009 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Lone Star Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lone Star Seduction

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
For seven years, Alejandro Montoya (I love this name!) focused on gaining his revenge against Sebastian Huntington, the man who fired his mother and threw them out on the street, all because he had the nerve to get involved with his daughter. But, he never forgot how Rebecca made his heart beat faster, even if he forced himself to believe he hated her. Now, Alex is a powerful man, rich, and determined to show that Sebastian Huntington is not better than him, just because of his Latino heritage a ...more
Brenda
The very first scene of this book, which is depicted in the cover, floored me.

It was inevitable. Rebecca Huntington knew it was only a matter of time before her path and Alejandro Montoya’s collided. In this case, literally. Stepping from the brilliant Texas sunlight into the elegant interior of the Texas Cattleman’s Club, she walked straight into his arms.
He caught her. Of course, he caught her. He had the reflexes of a cat, no doubt thanks to his years on the soccer field. For one brief, insan
Swe
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-romance
A bliss to read. Although he held grudge against her father, he would go any lengths to keep her safe and she trusted only in him. A lovely tale that underlines the thought that you may displease a person for his conduct but not his family.
Mem
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
D1983 Texas Cattleman's Club #6 Alex Montoya and Rebecca Hunting's story. Her father was totally out of touch with reality and fell for a scam. Rumors had split the two apart and the problems have multiplied. She insists she will work as his housekeeper and run her store to pay him back the money he paid to cover the money her father took from the TCC. The arsonist and his accomplice are captured. Leaving Alex and Rebecca to rediscover their love.
Sassafrass
this was a quick and enjoyable read. I didn't think there were too many surprises. It was a typical harlequin romance, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

I haven't read any of the other books in the series, but I'd like to know about how the other couples got together, so I'll try to get book one in the near future.

This was my first Day Leclaire read, but I'll for sure try her out again.
Jaimie Marshall
Apr 24, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010
This book is part of the Texas Cattleman's Club series. I wasn't sure if I would like a series that was continued but written by different authors but I must admit it works. I haven't read all the series in the books but so far they have all been great.
Tanya Mayes
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. More review to come.
karen
Sep 22, 2016 rated it liked it
This series of the Cattleman's club was my least favorite. Again not finishing out the lives of the towns couples
Anne Marshall
Sep 02, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance
A little rushed at times
Kobie
Jun 22, 2013 rated it liked it
enjoyed it.
ies
Oct 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Gw pikir bakalan kek Lakorn slap n kiss kan, taunya si Alex nya kaga niat balas dendam cih... kurang kuat karakternya kwkwkwkw

**baca sambil nungguin cucian
ѕєяєηιтι
Sep 06, 2012 rated it liked it
3,5
Lisa  Montgomery
Jan 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Alex and Becca are a great couple, but I was never fully engaged in their story. I could put this down, which is unusual for a Leclaire book.
Heather Holland
Dec 17, 2010
Kelly
Jul 24, 2011
Sean Mars
rated it did not like it
Oct 10, 2014
D Webb
Apr 18, 2015
Angelia
Nov 13, 2009
Angel
May 09, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Wacky comes naturally to Day Leclaire. It always has. Or maybe she's just a trouble magnet.

Like the time she taught all the kids in her kindergarten class how to lock the bathroom stalls and slide out underneath. Or when she became the first kindergartner in the school's history to get suspended, after starting a glue war to the tune of one carpet, ten emergency haircuts, fifteen shirts, three pa

Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires (6 books)
  • Taming the Texas Tycoon (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #1)
  • One Night with the Wealthy Rancher (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #2)
  • Texan's Wedding-Night Wager (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #3)
  • The Oilman's Baby Bargain (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #4)
  • The Maverick's Virgin Mistress (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #5)