Start by marking “Reparation in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #4)” as Want to Read:
Reparation in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #4)

Reparation in Blood (Partnership in Blood #4)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  234 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
Partnership in Blood Volume 4

The war is at a fever pitch with both sides stretched to the limit, when the dark wizards score a shocking victory and capture Orlando St. Clair. Haggard with worry and grief at the separation from his lover, Alain fears that even if they find Orlando, the vampire's heart and mind may be far too broken to save.

Knowing the Alliance teeters on th
Published October 30th 2009 by Dreamspinner Press (first published October 20th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Reparation in Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reparation in Blood

¸. • * ° *❧Gwendolyn❧•°**★❧ •°**★
More Magic~I Loved It!

I really, really, like this series~

BUT...

WTF that Epilogue...I should have skipped it.

Trix
Oct 31, 2010 rated it liked it
I thought this series was a solid 4 star one. I fell in love with the characters, their unique individuality, their strengths and weaknesses. I was fascinated by their differences and how fate and life brought them together.

The author showed a lot of inventiveness with this book. Each character well developed and blending in naturally with the rest of the story as well as cast. The story flowing so easily from one event to the other. And the wide variety of supernatural things occurring along th
Mary
Mar 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Caroline Brand
REVIEWED FOR PRISM BOOK ALLIANCE

Where to start with this one! This is the fourth long book in this series which in fact only covers a time span of about 6 weeks. Apart from the war waging on the main basis for the story is the strange and new alliance formed between wizards and vampires.

As this alliance started out no one knew or could expect all the ramifications associated with the blood bond that these pairs formed. For the most part all the partnerships worked with one very obvious exception
Amanda
Oct 29, 2009 rated it really liked it
A very long, angsty ending to the Partnership in Blood saga. I enjoyed the story. However, I really wished I would have stopped reading at the final chapter. The epilogue almost ruined it for me. Unfortunately, I can't explain why without giving away the ending.
Wren
Jan 20, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, paranormal
Also includes m/f.
Insaziabili Letture
Recensione in Anteprima: "RISARCIMENTO DI SANGUE" di Ariel Tachna.
Fermi, fermi tutti. Fermate il mondo, devo uscire per un paio d’ore, poi torno, ma per un po’ non ci sono per nessuno. È uscito il quarto capitolo della saga Legami di Sangue di Ariel Tachna: Risarcimento di sangue.
Come sempre il racconto riparte da dove era stato interrotto e Ariel Tachna non dimentica nessuno dei suoi personaggi: descrive l’evoluzione delle loro relazioni dando loro il fu
Sabrina (Soter) Sally
Mar 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romanzi-m-m
"Niente ci separerà" promise Alain indovinando ciò che turbava Orlando. "Sì, sono mortale e questo non può cambiare, ma nemmeno la morte potrà separare i nostri cuori. Ti amerò per sempre"

Avevo più volte espresso il desiderio che la macro trama facesse una bella accelerata in avanti e finalmente il mio desiderio è stato esaudito! Pur non essendo l'ultimo libro della serie in realtà con "Risarcimento di sangue" si chiude il ciclo, anche perché nei prossimi la storia riprenderà con un balzo tempo
Love Bytes Reviews
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star review by Vicki

This book is all about the war. It’s really the finale of the four book series, yes there are more books, but this is the end of the wizard war.

So we have the same characters continuing in this book from the previous ones, the same romances and the same issues. Most are doing well, the relationships have had time to stabilize, and a balance has been established for all but Adel and Jude. Jude is still a douche! But the others are all doing well. I’m finding myself drawn t
Katy
Nov 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of well-plotted vampire books w/ good characters
Recommended to Katy by: Ariel Tachna
Shelves: ebook
Please note: I originally read this series in November 2011. I'm updating the formatting and adding the disclosure that the author provided me a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

My Synopsis: With Orlando still in the hands of the dark wizards, Alain desperately searches for his partner. The rest of the Milice wizards are fighting off the dark wizards,w ho have set themselves to wreaking havoc all over Paris and the surrounding areas. Meanwhile, two dark wizards – Eric, who
Chris Jeffreys
Feb 02, 2013 rated it liked it
In Reparations in Blood, the author is finally able to cull through the extraneous crap that plagued the earlier books in this series, and focus on the key characters. There is no doubt that the key characters in this series of novels are Alain (a wizard) and Orlando (a vampire). In the background of a magical war, we learn of the love affair between these two characters. For one thousand pages over the course of four novels, the author develops this relationship -- the entire focus of the relat ...more
Min
Mar 25, 2011 rated it liked it
The Partnership in Blood series had a lot of cheese, a ton of clichés, and quite a few lengthy sex scenes among all of the many characters and their respective partners (across all sexual preferences: m/m, m/f, and f/f), but surprisingly I somewhat enjoyed it all (which was why I bothered to read all four books). I did come to appreciate the many characters and their respective flaws and good characteristics, and a part of me wanted to look past the eyerolls and problem-solving coincidences to s ...more
Romance and Fantasy for Cosmopolitan Girls
Romance and Fantasy for Cosmopolitan Girls
Dopo essere stati lasciati in sospeso con il rapimento di Orlando da parte dei maghi oscuri di Serrier alla fine del libro precedente, qui finalmente vediamo l’epilogo della guerra che ha recato così tanti lutti ai vari protagonisti di questa serie.
Trattandosi del quarto episodio dedicato ai maghi della Milice e ai loro compagni vampiri, chi non ha letto i precedenti non può assolutamente comprendere appieno i fatti che vi si svolgono.

L’autrice ci riport
Morgan  Skye
Oct 25, 2014 rated it liked it
This is the finale (sort of) to the Partnership in Blood series. Really, it’s the end of the war, there is still some relationship stuff to be dealt with in 3 more books that follow.
Essentially, we see the various couples moving through their relationships some more. Some more sex. Some more angst. Some more drama.

Orlando goes missing. This is a huge hurdle in this book. It takes a lot of cooperation to get him back.

After the war dies down, the focus is on the couples and what will happen next.

I
Cindy (eclecticfirefly)
May 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing
What can I say?

I loved the first 3 books in this series. Well written, fabulous and complex story, characters with depth that continue to grow from book to book. This one is the best of the bunch.

While the focus of the book is still on Alain and Orlando - the author fleshes out several of the other duos. As in real life, the good guys aren't all good, and the bad guys aren't always all bad. She handles the sexual interactions between M/M, F/F, and M/F very well. Most of the partners are M/M, bu
Lee
Mar 26, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The final book in Ms. Tachna's Partnership in Blood series, Reparation in Blood, concludes the Parisian saga that pitted good wizard against black magic wizard, that gave birth to the vampire/wizard partnership, that threw unsuspecting lovers together - some fighting it all the way, but mostly it taught us enough French that we too can walk the streets of Paris and ride the Metro with confidence.

Aside from the issues that I've had with the hetero and lesbian sex in the series, I think that Ms.

Trisha
Jul 15, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I usually do not write a review but I just finished this series and want to let you know what a wonderful story line Ariel has done with the Partnership of Blood books. For those of you who have not read this series I suggest you give it a whirl! I fell in love with Orlando and Alain as well as all the other pairs that came together. This is an amazing love story all the way, make sure you have tissues with you for the ending, absolutely beautiful!
Jaime
Jan 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-reads
Not a huge surprise I loved this book. Ariel always yanks me right in and refuses to let me go until I get to the end. This has only whetted my appetite for the next book in the series.

She's done a superb job of wrapping up the war and it's aftermath in Reparation. I had a hard time putting this book down. I was especially struck by the way she dealt with the immortality of her vamps and the inevitable pain caused by falling in love with a mortal. Nicely done.
Iris
Jun 11, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2010, m-m, paranormal
Romance
Sep 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is truly one story divided into four books so I'll review the series. It's lengthy, rally lengthy, but I read them over a weekend I was so lost in the story. The many characters held my attention and so did the action. The ending of book four was beautifully done and made the series. I feel satisfied which is rare at the end of a series, but what happened with Adele?
Serehtt
Jan 30, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: genre-paranormal
Lots of action. Not quite as many m/f and f/f scenes as the previous books (though there were some). Excellent ending to the series. And the epilogue was perfect! I can't say nything else without giving it all away, but I think it was the perfect ending.
T.T. Kove
Jan 30, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: genre-paranormal
Don Bradshaw
Jun 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing
With the war ended and few ddark wizards remaining, the partners find themselves reluctant to break the blood bond between them. Most partners find themselves in love with the partner that they were reluctant to bond with. The series was a fun, light read.
Anna Zedda
Mar 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, 2016
bel finale..non capisco perché ha avuto il bisogno di continuare la serie
Chancey Knowles
Unique series. Not perfect but really good. Plenty of reviews to get a feel for it, but if you like vampires & wizards definitely worth your time.
Christy Duke
A truly amazing series!
Alex Hahn
Sep 14, 2011 rated it really liked it
I don't know if the epilogue made the book better or worse because it made me cry. lol. It was memorable though.
Sandra
Feb 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
molto bello,piaciuto come i precedenti non vedo l'ora di leggere i prossimi.
corale insieme di coppie di ogni genere e specie,parti avventurose e romantiche con scene d'amore molto hot.
Libbsmm
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Reclamation (Dominion, #2)
  • Saved by Love's Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #5)
  • Tatterdemalion (Foundations of Magic, #1)
  • Sacrifice (Soul Mates, #3)
  • The Vanguard
  • The Prince's Angel (Legends of the Romanorum, #1)
  • Tainted Blood (Tainted, #1)
  • My Heart is Within You (Triquetra, #1)
  • Crying For The Moon
  • A Different Breed
  • Lords of Kellesborne (The Draegan Lords Book 2)
  • Heart in Hand (Warder #3)
  • Rebirth (Channeling Morpheus, #5)
  • And the Two Shall Become One (Legends of the Romanorum, #2)
  • All Souls Pass
Ariel Tachna lives outside of Houston with her husband, her daughter and son, and their cat. Before moving there, she traveled all over the world, having fallen in love with both France, where she found her husband, and India, where she dreams of retiring some day. She’s bilingual with snippets of four other languages to her credit, and is as in love with languages as she is with writing.

Visit Ari
More about Ariel Tachna...

Partnership in Blood (5 books)
  • Alliance in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #1)
  • Covenant in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #2)
  • Conflict in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #3)
  • Partnership Reborn (Partnership in Blood #5)