Start by marking “Perfectly Criminal Perfectly Criminal” as Want to Read:
Perfectly Criminal Perfectly Criminal

Perfectly Criminal Perfectly Criminal

2.57  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
They're a perfect team: four tough, smart women who each have their own approach to life, law, and love. But assistant prosecutor Shannon Lynch has just broken ranks, falling for an ambitious politicianwhose idea of foreplay involves flirtation, caresses-and a confession of murder.
Shannon knows she should run the other way. But something about tall, twinkling-eyed Connect
Published March 24th 2009 by Dell Publishing Company (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Perfectly Criminal Perfectly Criminal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfectly Criminal Perfectly Criminal

Jo
Mar 23, 2009 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads, mystery
Well, y'know, it was a murder mystery. The main character almost got offed herself, after being a suspect. Kind of how murder mystery plot twists go. The main character was one of those people that confused me; I couldn't decide if I wanted to be her or if I hated her. I like the whole tough-girl thing, but why does "tough" mean "promiscuous" so often? Lynch wasn't exactly a slut, but she was promiscuous, for sure. In the same vein, why does "tough" usually equal "bitchy"? And why is it that whe ...more
Kitty
Mar 29, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adrenaline-rush
Assistant Attorney General Shannon Lynch is usually the cool, level-headed one of the bunch, but this time her heart is getting in the way of her good judgment. She’s got it bad for this politician who may or may not have murdered his wife. Her three best friends, all smart but tough women who also work for the attorney general, think that maybe Shannon’s finally cracked. Is she losing her edge? Will she lose her job? Is she in danger of losing her life?

What I liked about this book: it grabs you
Julie Johnson
Aug 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I so thoroughly enjoyed this book, I'm perplexed at the overall low rating it got. I loved how unconventional the heroine was: a very tough talking, witty, feminine-yet-not, balls to the wall lawyer. She was over the top & I loved it! It's quite noir or hard boiled in its way & I loved that feel about it. Some of the one liners were fantastic zingers! Like the other book, Defenceless, there were certain lines that were such good zingers & so creative, I had to stop & reread them, ...more
Heidi
This is my first,"first reads" book. It's a small paperback, which makes it a great purse book. So far, it's reading like a movie or a television crime show. Entertaining, but not super deep.
I'm now up to around 100. I read she was a practicing lawyer and is now a full time writer. So far, it's been entertaining.
Added: I made it to the end. I had great hopes for this book in the beginning, but for some reason, I had a hard time making it to the end. It would be a good book to tuck into a carry o
Gina
Mar 29, 2009 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book from a Goodreads giveaway. It was entertaining. I will give it that.

Shannon Lynch is an ADA in New York City and works along with her three best friends - very Sex & the City-esque. Shannon bumps into a senator (literally), falls head over heels, and then the senator tells her that he thinks he killed his wife and her lover, another woman. So starts the plot.

I had a hard time getting through the book. Each sentence contains as many words as it can possible hold and the b
Lisa
Mar 29, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good mystery. Kept me guessing up to the end.

Only thing I didnt like about this book was the author's use of so many long drawn out descriptions of things. Used alot of big words (that were'nt necessary) to describe stuff. Overkill in my opinion. That is distracting to me. But that is just me.

Overall I really enjoyed this book and do plan on reading other titles from this author.
Francine Morrow
Apr 16, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: won-on-goodreads
Like some of the other reviews this was my very 'first read' book. Overall I enjoyed readinig the book and thought the author did a good job with the plot. This is good mystery for anyone who likes twists and turns.
Sheryl