Start by marking “Naughty” as Want to Read:
Naughty

Naughty

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  133 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Parties, paparazzi, red-carpet catfights and shocking sex tapes--wild child Breanna Parker is always in the spotlight, except where her celebrity parents are concerned. Beautiful and talented in her own right, Bree has used her antics to gain attention from her R & B-diva mother and record-producer father. But now, as her whirlwind marriage to a struggling actor implod ...more
Published March 1st 2009 by Kimani Press Single Title (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Naughty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty

Lavonda Talbert
Oct 11, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of African-American Romance Fiction
Recommended to Lavonda by: n/a
Breanna a lost young woman who has lived a life of privilege but along the way she lost her soul. Her relationship with her parents was cordial and her brother was her best friend and the only person she trusted. Her life changed when she moved abroad and met a man who became the most important person in her life. With all the up and downs in the end Breanna Renee Parker did good for herself.
Kimberly
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very Good Read

This book was a page turner. I enjoyed it very much. It started out a little different than I was expecting, then came the part Ms. Alers is known for.
Anna
Mar 05, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Most of her life, Breanna has been ignored by those who were supposed to be closest to her: her family. Recently, though, she's been the centre of attention, due to her high-profile parties and scandals (think Britney Spears or Paris Hilton). With a music executive father and a former singing diva mother, Hollywood has always been open to Bree, and she gets away with any legal infractions because of her famous connections. When Bree gets involved in a particularly personal scandal, though, she d ...more
Toni
Dec 03, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Breanna Parker is a typical Hollywood wild child. The daughter of parents in the music industry, she was sent abroad as a child to boarding school. But that didn't make her more disciplined. If anything it prepared her to be the Black Paris Hilton - sex tape and all. When she moves back to the states she launches into full sex, drugs and rock & roll party mode. One disastrous incident after another forces Breanna to recognized the dangerous road she is on and she moves to Rome to start over ...more
Racquel
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The second half of this book was better than the first half. I love Rochelle Alers, but these types of urban-esque books are not her forte, nor should they be. The way Rochelle Alers tell stories of love and romance and heroism keeps you captivated and excited for more. I find her romance novels effortless and natural. This book was not. The relationship between Bree and her mother was so hot and cold that it left me confused. Bree's relationship with Tyrone felt underdeveloped and forced. Only ...more
Debra Odom
Feb 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I first began reading this book, it did not feel like the typical Alers handiwork. About midway the trademark Alersw writing was back. Alers is one of my favorite authors for Romance. Her descriptive writing style and characters that crisscross the continent makes her writing so very appealing to me!

Toni
Sep 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, not sure how I missed it. Breanna Parker may be in the spotlight, but I believe it's because of all she has endured during her life - time to grow up Breanna.
she moves to Rome to take charge of her life and meets Reuben, 20 years older and an artist/designer. I love their interaction and how he knows when to let her rant or shut her up. Recommended reading.
Harlequin Books
"...Alers, also instills her(Breanna) with a vulnerability that will beg you to care for that lost soul inside. Readers will become invested in Breanna and the story as she works to redeem herself" (RT Book Reviews, 4 stars).
Leigh-Anne Ford Lyons
Naughty....

This story was very touching on so many levels. Bree lived a life of love, happiness, sadness, hurt and disappointment. In the end love won and the name she thought was bad brought success. Great story!!!
Monique Daoust
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'll admit the cover spoke to me, and the writing is just as gorgeous! A nicely paced story about growing up the daughter of very successful and demanding parents. I loved Breanna and Reuben. The characters are well-fleshed out all around. Very well done!
Angela
Dec 14, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was a trip.
Gwen
Jun 08, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading book because it was unpredictable. However, the foreign phrases should have be translated to make reading more enjoyable.
Deyara
Liked the first half better than the end. Didnt like Reuben.
Shauntavia Mcintyre
There are no words to tell you how much I love this amazing book. And I would definitely read this book again.
K Hutchinson
Dec 08, 2015
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Jan 09, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Has anyone read this book? 3 6 Feb 12, 2014 01:47PM
  • Every Reasonable Doubt
  • Canyon / Hidden Pleasures
  • All I Ever Wanted (Grayson Friends, #8)
  • Never Keeping Secrets
  • A Guilty Affair
  • This Is Life
  • I Heard a Rumor (Rumor, #2)
  • Secret Indiscretions
  • From the Heart: Seven Rules to Live By
  • Only Love (Only Love, #1)
  • Crimson Footprints II: New Beginnings
  • Fish and Grits
  • Exposed (Free Falling, #3)
Rochelle Alers was born in Manhattan, New York, USA, where she raised. She obtained degrees in Sociology and Psychology, before started to work. She is a member of the Iota Theta Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and her interests include gourmet cooking and traveling. She has traveled to countries in North, Central and South America, and Europe. She is also in accomplished in knitting ...more
More about Rochelle Alers...