Start by marking “The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits” as Want to Read:
The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits

The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits

What would it mean to discover that everything from the DNA of life, to the future of our world, is based upon a simple Reality Code—one that we can change and upgrade by choice? New revelations in physics and biology suggest that we’re about to find out!

A growing body of scientific evidence suggests that our universe works like a Consciousness Computer. Rather than the nu
Published April 2nd 2008 by Hay House (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Spontaneous Healing of Belief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spontaneous Healing of Belief

Ron Campbell
Apr 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
This book by Braden made me realize how much we have lost by our blind faith in the 'classic science' and how we limit our selves with our Belief of separation. The one area that I would disagree with Braden is his use of the phrase 'False Limits', there is nothing false about these limitations that we put on our self.

There are no 'right' or 'wrong' Beliefs, no 'Good' or 'Bad' Beliefs, there are only empowering or limiting Beliefs. As an example there are individuals who truly believe that it i
Michael
When you write a book, and then you want to write another book, please make sure the second book is not the first book.

The was ridiculously disappointing! The author took his first book The Divine Matrix Bridging Time Space Miracles and Belief and rebooted it with a more healing aspect to it. But the information was so similar throughout, that it was like reading the same book. It was reading the same book.

Read one or the other, but don't read both. It seems the author wanted to make a more pr
Iona  Stewart
It may be because I'm dense but although I've read the whole book, I haven't quite understood the title: Is "belief" the object in the phrase, i.e. is the belief that which is healed, or is it the subject, i.e. is Braden talking about what belief can heal? Presumably the latter.

Was somewhat disappointed by this book partly because the author's intellectual approach to the subject under discussion didn't suit me, partly because I didn't feel he presented anything particularly new that I hadn't he
Jessica
Jan 15, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gave-up-on
I actually made it as far as page 28, with a bit of a struggle, because Gregg was really annoying me. Then I came to the sentence: "The idea is certainly attractive; in fact, it's beautiful." Aaaarrgh! Gregg, shut up! Who writes this kind of drivel and gets published? Where's your editor? This book could've been a pleasurable read and half the length if you would have just cut out the extra verbiage. It's not endearing, it's annoying.
Susanna
I like Gregg Braden's work. I did not feel that I had to read this book cover to cover as most of what's said I've read over and over again in other similar books. It's great if you never read anything about "quantum physics" or want a more scientific approach to "manifesting".
Mina Lumiebre
May 08, 2009 rated it it was ok
Gregg Braden's awkward writing style makes it very difficult to want to finish reading this book. He really needs to work on making his writing less convoluted and more concrete. He was not meant to be a writer. I think he is a good speaker, but not a writer. I understand what he means when he tries to describe an idea of theory, but he doesn't have the ability to describe such in an even remotely interesting manner. He needs a new editor.
Judith
Jan 11, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Judith by: ingaltca@gmail.com
I bought this as a 4 CD Set and recommend reading it this way. It is an intriguing mind-blower. I got to the end and put in #1 again. Finally I loaned it to a friend but can't seem top get it back because she keeps starting it over. So much to think about. He also discusses the 2012 issues.
Toofan
Interesting ideas, presented in an entertain way. This book is worth re-reading and contemplating, regardless of your state of agreement or disagreement. At the last track/chapter you'll find a very convenient list of what the author refers to as rules, which are essentially the main points of this book.
I would suggest a printed or electronic copy rather than an audio book. In this way you can easily return to parts that interest you and skip what you probably have heard and read ten thousand t
Lori
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
An interesting look at the connections between science and spirituality.
Jana
If you understand The Law of Attraction and Manifestation on a cognitive level but you are skeptical to implement it into daily practices, this book might help you overcome the initial resistance because it does take time to find and sense and finally digest your own resistance points to allow yourself to manifest your desires through the path of least resistance.

If even this sentence is too difficult to comprehend, try with Braden who wrote a genius book connected with quantum physics and Univ
Avel Rudenko
Recommend this. This book is the most incredible gift you and your future will ever receive! Mr. Braden has made the intricate and complex science of quantum physics "code" readable and decipherable for everybody. It contains new information and is not a re-write of any of the other books I've found on quantum physics and manifestation. It's full of solid research, rich in concrete examples and exquisitely written for both the "lay person" and the scientist. Once I opened the cover, I couldn't s ...more
Rogier
May 25, 2008 rated it did not like it
Shelves: psychology
This book is somewhat interesting because it sheds light on some of the ways in which current science may be beginning to grapple with an understanding of how perception makes reality.
Unfortunately the book is a bit boring, and lacks substance on all levels. In my view it is really an essay that was stretched out into a book, but in order to make it a book the case should have been more thoroughly documented. Right now this is a draft for a book but the book has yet to be written.

Skim it for an
Joe Rapisarda
Nov 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love how Greg Bradden mixes science with spirituality. I used this book as part of the research for my own book, Awaken Your Power!, where I cite Braden to show how our thoughts work to create our reality. Awaken Your Power!: The Secret of Life Revealed - How Your Thoughts Create Your Reality I definitely recommend all of Braden's books. I consider him to be one of our true pioneers in the metaphysical and mental fields.
Joy Ayscue
May 22, 2008 rated it it was amazing
if you are having difficulties in changing your life to reflect your desires and needs more accurately, you probably need to change your beliefs (in fact, i know you do!) this book will help you to understand the science and spirituality behind neuro-plasticity and how important our thoughts and beliefs are in creating our realities. an easy read, like all of Braden's books, well written and inspiring!
Cristina
May 25, 2011 rated it liked it
It inspires people to think differently and positively:
The reason I recommend this book to everybody is because that the author uses simple word to describe some complex theories. It inspires me to continue to believe what I've been believing in life. What we believe do actually create our reality!!
Shelli
Oct 28, 2009 rated it really liked it
One of the best books I've read on the power of belief and the way our thoughts affect our lives. If you've been looking for a book on quantum physics that's clear and understandable, I'd recommend this one!
Karen
Apr 17, 2009 rated it really liked it
I love that this book succesfully combines science and religion. This book reflects many of my beliefs. It is not the easiest book to read, but the message is very powerful.
I would recommend everyone to read this book and feel empowered in their daily lives from this.
Donna
Sep 29, 2008 added it
Recommends it for: anyone interested in spirituality
When I read The Isaiah Code years ago, I became a Gregg Braden fan. This book is more of the same, proving that science is coming up one side of the mountain and spirituality coming up the other side and they inevitably meet.
David
Jul 07, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: own
I love his ideas and concepts, however they often lack the depth of practical application. I like his work and would recommend him for all spiritual seekers.
Pam
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life-changing

This book is truly life-changing. I’m very interested in quantum physics and have read a lot about it. I also have read a lot of different books on manifesting. Coming to this from both a scientific perspective as well as a spiritual one, it all makes sense and made me see reality in a totally different perspective. It ties together the spiritual and the scientific and says what I have believed ever since I became interested in quantum physics: the Observer is God Himself. There is
Tiffany Bowens
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A scientific yet spiritual way of looking at the way the Universe works and how our beliefs affect it. This book offers concrete facts, believable explanations and a doable and exciting commentary on how to heal and change those beliefs that no longer serve you. I tried to read this book a few years ago, I didn't get very far, but today it was a God send, proof that the teacher will appear when the student is ready! This book possesses a life altering way of thinking!
Bev Hitchins
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gregg Braden has expanded my thinking! This book opened my eyes to the many possibilities that lie before me. I read it through once and then I read it slowly chapter by chapter with a small group of friends. That second reading revealed so much more than my own solitary first reading. I feel empowered! and I am excited! I highly recommend this book if you are at all interested in learning more about quantum physics. His writing is meant for the layperson.
Waseem
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book - a powerful and true insight into how our internal state can shape our external reality for better or worse - but this book should just serve as a beginning into a life long journey to really become a master in this field and of your inner self - by no means a complete book to suffice that goal - but by no means lacking either - highly recommend!

To Our Continued Success!
Waseem
Jean-Michel Desire
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality
This book is most likely the first building block of many books to come and from a multitude of researchers and authors. It has certainly changed my life for the better. I'm not sure if it's a good read for anyone, but certainly for whoever wishes to invest into feeling better in the face of these dark times that we live in.
Sharlyn Zimmerman-Tollefson
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so impressed with books and talks that Gregg Braden gives. As a man of science and spirit he embraces both sides of his brain and articulates so well. His books always make me think and ponder life more deeply expanding my brain. I will be re-reading this one again.
Donna Brown
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book took time to get through all the concepts. I had to ruminate upon the ideas and thoughts before proceeding. Will do another read because it is a powerful tool when you are in the midst of creating a different life for yourself.
Jennifer England
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've had this for a while. I have this in an audiobook. Just felt the time was right. Listening to Gregg is relaxing. An amazing book. Highly recommend. I watch Gregg a lot on YouTube. Would recommend looking him up.
Culomie
Jul 30, 2018 rated it did not like it
Two reviews here speak what's on my mind so well that I will use them here.

Jessica: This book could've been a pleasurable read and half the length if you would have just cut out the extra verbiage. It's not endearing, it's annoying.

Rogier: Skim it for an hour. Don't buy it.
Dendypesjel
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just amazing. I am glad that I watched a interview of Gregg that headed me to his books.
LaDawn DeWitt
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Earth shattering...shattering of all my perceptions that I have grown up with. Entanglement? Splitting of Photons? Being in two places at the same time? Remote viewing? It's science!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Spontaneous Evolution: Our Positive Future (And a Way to Get There from Here)
  • Living in the Heart: How to Enter Into the Sacred Space Within the Heart [With CD]
  • Angel Medicine
  • Energetic Boundaries: How to Stay Protected and Connected in Work, Love, and Life
  • Spiritual Growth: Being Your Higher Self
  • Defy Gravity: Healing Beyond the Bounds of Reason
  • Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration
  • The Pleiadian Agenda: A New Cosmology for the Age of Light
  • The Twelve Layers of DNA: An Esoteric Study of the Mastery Within (Kryon, #12)
  • Healing Through the Akashic Records: Using the Power of Your Sacred Wounds to Discover Your Soul's Perfection
  • The Unmistakable Touch of Grace: How to Recognize and Respond to the Spiritual Signposts in Your Life
  • Dreams, "Evolution," and Value Fulfillment, Volume Two: A Seth Book
  • Overcoming An Angry Vagina: Journey to Womb Wellness
  • Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library
  • The Book of Not Knowing: Exploring the True Nature of Self, Mind, and Consciousness
  • Getting in the Gap
New York Times best selling author Gregg Braden is internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science and spirituality. Following a successful career as a Computer Geologist for Phillips Petroleum during the 1970s energy crisis, he became a Senior Computer Systems Designer for Martin Marietta Defense Systems during the last year of the Cold War. In 1991 he was appointed the first Technical ...more
“Let yourself be silently drawn by
the stronger pull of what you really love.
— Rumi (C. 1207 C.E.-1273 C.E.), Sufi poet”
1 likes