Start by marking “Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)” as Want to Read:
Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)

Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton #5)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  3,891 Ratings  ·  88 Reviews
I have never been a brave mouse...but lately, my fears were taking over my life! So Thea and Trap decided to cure me by dragging me all the way to the jungle, where I was forced to eat bug soup, swim in raging rivers, and even wrangle snakes! How would a 'frady mouse like me ever survive?
Published March 1st 2004 by Scholastic (first published January 1st 2000)

Hayleam
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
That book was a pretty interesting book because Geronimo Stilton goes on a adventure which sounds like a good idea at the time, but it WAS NOT!!!!! He goes to jungle, he starts to get scared because he has to sleep outside with the bugs and bats.
Emmar
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
WOW I LOVED THIS BOOK I LOVE ADVENTURE BOOKS AND TRAVELING AND DOING THOSE THINGS MYSELF BUT THIS BOOK WAS LIKE WOW WOW WOW AWESOME IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO FINNISH BUT I LOVED THE BOOK.
FROM:EMMA.R
diana marcela Ballestas
entretenido y divertido y el lenguaje usado es fácilmente entendido por los niños
Chiara
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Non ci credo che dopo anni mi sono ritrovata a leggere un libro di Geronimo Stilton per la mia classe! Sicuramente le sue avventure sono sempre divertenti da leggere, nonostante sia decisamente troppo adulta per leggere un libro del genere. Non l'ho apprezzato come avrei fatto prima, ma sono sicura che ai miei bambini piacerà.

E poi, per la challenge del 2015 avevo bisogno di un libro da leggere in un giorno.. e ho letto questo in un'ora!
Archita
Jan 15, 2009 rated it really liked it
I read all the Gerinimo Stilton books when I was in second to third grade.
Dulli Ahmed
May 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
that was so good my head almost popped off
Joseph Linder
Jun 01, 2017 rated it liked it
"Four Mice Deep in the Jungle" is a good book for younger kids. I am in 8th grade and it was too easy for me. Maybe if I was i 2nd or 3rd grade, I would probably like it. I wouldn't really recommend this to any of my friends.
Michael Talton
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really liked the book allot because it shows that you can face your fears just by doing it. Geronimo's family Thea his sister Trap his annoying cousin and there is Benjamin his nephew, they Tricked Geronimo into thinking that they were going to take him on a mini vacation. But instead they were trying to hep him get over his fears. this really cute looking Mouse walks into the airport at the same time Geronimo did and she was talking about all her favorite books that he had written. So when it ...more
Heather
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The fifth book in the Geronimo Stilton series. This book is about Geronimo, the scaredy mouse, has now had his fears take over his life. He now refuses to leave his mousehole. He won't go to work, he won't answer the phone, he won't even get out of bed because he is too scared. His family having enough mousenap him and send him on a vacation into the jungle to get over his fears. They signed him up, without him knowing and signing willingly because of a very pretty mouse, for the "To The Last Wh ...more
Adrian
Jun 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is another adventure for Geronimo. He is stuck in a camp because he accidently sign up for the camp with this sweet, charming lady. But she was a sweet, charming lady because she was so cruel to Geronimo. She pushed him and the other campers to their limits. She made them cross lakes, battle snakes because she was scared of them, and to overcome their fears. The whole point of this camp was to overcome fears and to stand up for yourself and Geronimo felt like he could stand up to anyone. He ...more
Andy Wagner
Feb 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Please don't be sorry for the same time and dash of a new one is the same time and money for a while Erik the first place on my way to be the first time that you can get the first one of my favorite is the first time that I can get a chance to be in Erika and even if I can eat at a bar in recent weeks to be a little more than the best of luck to 're not sure if you want me to be in the same room as a little girl

Rotten tomatoes are you. Stilton mysteries of life in general manager at work today b
Vasco Ribeiro
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2015
Stilton está com medo de tudo. Vai a um psiquiatra que lhe diz que deve enfrentar os seus medos.
Os familiares (a irmã Tea e o primo esparrela) arranjam sem ele saber um curso intensivo em 7 dias com uma instrutora feroz Arsénia arsénica, em que com outros 4 aventureiros Stilton se transcende, ultrapassa os seus medos e só fica com medo dos gatos o que até é normal uma vez que ele é um rato.
a história passa-se na selva negra (fora da ratázia), para onde se vai de avião (um dos medos de stilton qu
Celine
Sep 29, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Girls and young boys
This book is about Geronimo Stilton who is not brave so Thea and Trap decided that Geronimo Stilton should have a journey to overcome his fears. A mouse girl took him to the jungle and Geronimo Stilton started drinking bug soup, swim in ranging rivers and even wrangle snakes! At the end, the mouse girl put a spider ( a fake one of course ) on top of Geronimo's head. Geronimo was very scared, when he opened his eyes, he smiled, it was a fake one! Everyone else said " You did it " Geronimo was ver ...more
Jennifer Curtin
Jun 29, 2011 rated it it was ok
EDLI 200 requirement: Fiction Middle Grade/Series
Genre: Animal Fantasy/Graphic Novel
Reading Level:Grade 3-5

Geronimo Stilton, an extraordinarily accomplished and successful mouse in the publishing world has recently developed some very real fears that are keeping him from feeling safe outside of his home. Geronimo's sister and uncle plan an elaborate trip for him in the hopes of curing his crippling fears. Lot of missteps, crazy characters and mouse humor make this an engaging read for reluctant
Kathryn
Apr 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brendan
If there was half stars I wold rate four(4)and a half stars!
You shood read it!
I liked thise things.
#1]-Geronimo gets rid of his fears!
#2]-He makes frends.

GERONIMO STILTON FOUR MICE DEEP IN THE

JUNGLE!

Mandi
May 04, 2012 rated it liked it
Geronimo is afraid of almost everything. This one is about trying to cure him of his fears. He family sets him up to go on a trip which actually turns out to be a survival course. He has to survive an entire week in the jungle along with four other mice and his course guide. In the end, he realizes he isn't afraid anymore.
Aditya Pandey
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
It was an amazing adventure just like all the others, but I had a slight extra excitement when I read this one because it was a funny jungle course to overcome your fears in which Geronimo was forced to go.He had a experience with courageous,polite,brave friends and a really tricky, sweet, strict teacher. I loved this book and hope to read the next one.
Caden Meyer
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
He was going on a trip to the jungle for a mystery. There was a really crabby instructor that was bringing them through the jungle. They had to set up camp a bunch of times. His feet really hurt because they would walk for hours and only have minutes to sleep. It ended when there was no mystery; it was just fake. He was pretty sad because he had a true love but didn't get it.
Kimberly Girard
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
Drew gives this 4 1/2 stars. He liked that it was about a mouse getting braver, and he liked that they went deep in the jungle. And he liked the illustrations and what they showed about the characters and the story. Although not my first choice in children's books, the font and colors used make the full page of text seem less daunting to a beginning reader just starting chapter books.
Luna
Aug 11, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
Samantha
This is one of the funniest Geronimo Stilton books I have read to date and it was very adventurous. The story is easy to follow and I laughed out loud several times. I'm really looking forward to the next Geronimo book. These are also very quick reads so that's a double plus.
Tawishidogra
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
four mice deep in the jungle is a very fun book.if any one reads it they will love it because it has sooooooo much adventure when i first read it i loved it. if you like this book so you should other stilton boook
Sudhindra
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The initial books in the series. Read this a long time back and wow! Was it funny? It was the most funny Geronimo Stilton book ever. Quite a nice story and funny scenes. Geronimo was at his best!
Thanks!
Sudhindra, Chennai
Steph
Caitlin read this to me for her book club, and she did a good job. There weren't too many words that she couldn't pronounce (resuscitation was a tough one though) and she did a great job reading the style of text that Geronimo Stilton writes in. I really enjoyed this book, and it is cute and fun.
Aidan Michael
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Its more like an adventure of how he lost his fears.
Melissa Namba
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: childrens
More focus on font than on substance. Geronimo is also not really a like able character. He is egotistical and self absorbed. I dont like the dominatrix storyline. Thus book is kind of a survival story, I guess. But less interesting. Also unethical on the psychologists behalf.
Hazim
Mar 15, 2010 rated it did not like it
Shelves: ana, camila, camila-i
Camila-i- this book is awsome

ana sofia
germoni faces all his feers this book is very funny because he is scared of dum things

camila- this book is awesome, Geronimo faces all his fears read it is funny
Cindy
Nov 22, 2016 rated it liked it
I really like this book because it is funny, the favorite chapter that Like in this story is about When Geronimo came out of his office there is a lot of accidents happening with Geronimo, it's kind of sad when I was reading that chapter.
Dimanthi
Dec 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Library
May 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: juvenile, audiobook
*audiobook* Bahahahaha! Geronimo is tricked into signing a contract to attend a week long Survival Course in the wilderness! In the future, he will be more careful to read before he signs. Nonetheless this book is a great and hilarious read about facing one's fears and adapting.
  • Thea Stilton and the Mountain of Fire (Thea Stilton #2)
  • Who Cloned the President? (Capital Mysteries #1)
  • The Race to Doobesh (The Secrets of Droon, #24)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books hav
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton (1 - 10 of 65 books)
  • Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)
  • The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2)
  • Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3)
  • I'm Too Fond of My Fur! (Geronimo Stilton, #4)
  • Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)
  • Red Pizzas for a Blue Count (Geronimo Stilton, #7)
  • Attack of the Bandit Cats (Geronimo Stilton, #8)
  • A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo (Geronimo Stilton, #9)
  • All Because of a Cup of Coffee (Geronimo Stilton, #10)
  • It's Halloween, You 'Fraidy Mouse! (Geronimo Stilton, #11)