Start by marking “The 90-Second Fitness Solution: The Most Time-Efficient Workout Ever for a Healthier, Stronger, Younger You” as Want to Read:

Read Book* *Different edition

The 90 Second Fitness Solution vook is a powerful new way to read, follow and learn the revolutionary fitness techniques of New York trainer Pete Cerqua. The vook blends video with the text so that you can read about Pete's 90-Second Workout and watch him demonstrate the exercises.

Pete's revolutionary strength-training plan includes only the most efficient exercises, which
Vook, 0 pages
Published October 1st 2009 by Vook, Atria Books/Simon & Schuster, Inc. (first published December 30th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The 90-Second Fitness Solution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 90-Second Fitness Solution

Beverly
Sep 20, 2010 Beverly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just did his workout and I'm quivering. Terrific! Lots of practical tips.
Erin Hatch
Apr 27, 2011 Erin Hatch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome exercise method. As I did the wall sit, I could feel the burn in my thighs big time. I love that my exercises are done so fast, and yet, I've done a lot more than 40 minutes of cardio. Great book!
Ms Mary
Jun 17, 2009 Ms Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fitness
Amazing results from 90 second exercises. A great way to get stronger fast.
Regina Hunter
Jan 25, 2012 Regina Hunter rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I'm sorry, but I am not skinny and am a busy person. How ****** lazy you have to be just to spend 90 second? Not even 2 minutes, 90 seconds. Reading things like - "Oh I do not want to sweat" news flash, sweating is good, and you do it aware you are of it or not, and it is very natural, just do not forget to shower. Also, if you have time to read this.... I will restrain myself from calling it anything but misleading book... then you have time to get your behind working out. Since we also have ti ...more
Keri West
Jul 12, 2015 Keri West rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
It seems the author made his personal trainer career a success by simplifying healthy living into just a few easy to remember tips. Great. So why is this book over a hundred pages long? Thankfully each chapter has a "speed reader synopsis". Go ahead and give this book a five minute read and then go do what you know you should: eat food free of additives, lower your stress, exercise slowly and intensely.
Kimberly
Jan 20, 2016 Kimberly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Not much new information. The just is you can do about 5-10 exercises at 90 seconds each a few times a week and eat a clean (unprocessed) diet and be strong, healthy and lean. Personally, I enjoy exercising in a group setting with cardio and strength. However, if you are short on time this might be for you.
Valia
Aug 08, 2013 Valia rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Valia by: a friend
Shelves: bathroom-reading, kcls, pe
Well... I guess, if you don't exercise at all, then it's better than nothing (and if you don't have high blood pressure — exercises are static). Otherwise, you probably won't gain anything.

The sales pitch of the book is awful.
Kelly Bragg
I don't buy all of the information in this book. Not sure it was worth the read, as most of the information is stuff I already knew.
Sboysen
Something is wrong. This is "the happily ever after project"; a marriage self help book.
Liz Winn
Liz Winn rated it really liked it
May 28, 2016
B.T. Mienoré
B.T. Mienoré rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2014
Mheda
Mheda rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2014
Christine Ragains
Christine Ragains rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2013
Jonelle
Sep 27, 2009 Jonelle rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: health
Interesting take on how to do weight training very S-L--O---W---L----Y. Not for me.
Adrianne
Adrianne rated it it was ok
Aug 15, 2009
Dan Lurie
Dan Lurie rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2012
May
May rated it it was ok
Sep 30, 2011
Patty
Patty rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2014
Elizabeth Sawyer
Elizabeth Sawyer rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2015
Mike
Mike rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2012
DJ Brown
DJ Brown rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2017
ISAAC PELLETIER
ISAAC PELLETIER rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2017
ricki navarro
ricki navarro rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2015
Sofia
Sofia rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2010
Judi Ferrari
Judi Ferrari rated it liked it
Feb 12, 2009
Cathlene Burk
Cathlene Burk rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2014
A
A rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2015
Bethany
Bethany rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2009
Moira Reade
Moira Reade rated it did not like it
Jun 02, 2017
Alice
Alice rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2012
  • The Dalai Lama: His Essential Wisdom
  • Essential Teachings His Holiness the Dalai Lama
  • A Handbook of Chakra Healing: Spiritual Practice for Health, Harmony, and Inner Peace
  • Brain Wave Vibration: Getting Back Into the Rhythm of a Happy, Healthy Life
  • It's Happy Bunny: Life. Get One.
  • Quantum Success: The Astounding Science of Wealth and Happiness
  • The Complete Guide to the Tarot: Determine Your Destiny! Predict Your Own Future!
  • Do Fish Drink Water?: Puzzling and Improbable Questions and Answers
  • Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier
  • Creating Money: Keys to Abundance
  • A Grateful Heart: Daily Blessings for the Evening Meal from Buddha to the Beatles
  • The Seven Spiritual Laws for Parents: Guiding Your Children to Success and Fulfillment
  • 5-Factor Fitness: The Diet and Fitness Secret of Hollywood's A-List