Start by marking “The 90-Second Fitness Solution: The Most Time-Efficient Workout Ever for a Healthier, Stronger, Younger You” as Want to Read:
Read Book* *Different edition

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The 90 Second Fitness Solution vook is a powerful new way to read, follow and learn the revolutionary fitness techniques of New York trainer Pete Cerqua. The vook blends video with the text so that you can read about Pete's 90-Second Workout and watch him demonstrate the exercises.

Pete's revolutionary strength-training plan includes only the most efficient exercises, which
Vook, 0 pages
Published October 1st 2009 by Vook, Atria Books/Simon & Schuster, Inc. (first published December 30th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The 90-Second Fitness Solution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 90-Second Fitness Solution

Beverly
Just did his workout and I'm quivering. Terrific! Lots of practical tips.
Erin Hatch
Awesome exercise method. As I did the wall sit, I could feel the burn in my thighs big time. I love that my exercises are done so fast, and yet, I've done a lot more than 40 minutes of cardio. Great book!
Ms Mary
Amazing results from 90 second exercises. A great way to get stronger fast.
Sunder Strouse
I like it - it's better than doing nothing!
Regina Hunter
I'm sorry, but I am not skinny and am a busy person. How ****** lazy you have to be just to spend 90 second? Not even 2 minutes, 90 seconds. Reading things like - "Oh I do not want to sweat" news flash, sweating is good, and you do it aware you are of it or not, and it is very natural, just do not forget to shower. Also, if you have time to read this.... I will restrain myself from calling it anything but misleading book... then you have time to get your behind working out. Since we also have ti ...more
Sboysen
Something is wrong. This is "the happily ever after project"; a marriage self help book.
Valia
Aug 08, 2013 Valia rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Valia by: a friend
Shelves: bathroom-reading, kcls, pe
Well... I guess, if you don't exercise at all, then it's better than nothing (and if you don't have high blood pressure — exercises are static). Otherwise, you probably won't gain anything.

The sales pitch of the book is awful.
Kelly Bragg
I don't buy all of the information in this book. Not sure it was worth the read, as most of the information is stuff I already knew.
Jonelle
Interesting take on how to do weight training very S-L--O---W---L----Y. Not for me.
Sastyhartanti
Sastyhartanti is currently reading it
Apr 26, 2015
LaToya
LaToya is currently reading it
Apr 22, 2015
Soumitra Chatterjee
Soumitra Chatterjee is currently reading it
Apr 04, 2015
Renée
Renée is currently reading it
Mar 28, 2015
Elmer
Elmer marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Heather J.
Heather J. marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Serzang Zangmo
Serzang Zangmo marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Abdullah Al-qurashi
Abdullah Al-qurashi is currently reading it
Jan 13, 2015
Njoud Aghabi
Njoud Aghabi is currently reading it
Dec 29, 2014
Kevin Kowal
Kevin Kowal is currently reading it
Dec 28, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Sokhompanha
Sokhompanha is currently reading it
Nov 25, 2014
Nirav
Nirav is currently reading it
Nov 17, 2014
Sheila Castillo
Sheila Castillo is currently reading it
Nov 16, 2014
Shellie
Shellie is currently reading it
Oct 19, 2014
Mark
Mark is currently reading it
Oct 04, 2014
Farrah
Farrah is currently reading it
Sep 20, 2014
  • Essential Teachings His Holiness the Dalai Lama
  • It's Happy Bunny: Life. Get One.
  • Brain Wave Vibration: Getting Back Into the Rhythm of a Happy, Healthy Life
  • A Handbook of Chakra Healing: Spiritual Practice for Health, Harmony, and Inner Peace
  • Quantum Success: The Astounding Science of Wealth and Happiness
  • The Complete Guide to the Tarot
  • Creating Money: Keys to Abundance
  • Manifesting Change: It Couldn't Be Easier
  • Do Fish Drink Water?: Puzzling and Improbable Questions and Answers
  • The Seven Spiritual Laws for Parents: Guiding Your Children to Success and Fulfillment
  • The Complete Life's Little Instruction Book
  • I Can Make You Thin
  • The Secrets of Successful Communication: A Simple Guide to Effective Encounters in Business (Big Brain vs. Little Brain Communication)
  • Awesomely Simple: Essential Business Strategies for Turning Ideas Into Action
  • Flyaway: How A Wild Bird Rehabber Sought Adventure and Found Her Wings
  • The Economic Way of Thinking
  • Make Shift Happen: Change How You Look by Changing How You Think
  • Why Me, Why This, Why Now?: A Guide to Answering Life's Toughest Questions
High Intensity Fitness Revolution for Women: A Fast and Easy Workout with Amazing Results High Intensity Fitness Revolution for Men: A Fast and Easy Workout with Amazing Results The 90-Second Fitness Solution