Start by marking “Sex and the Perfect Lover: Tao, Tantra, and the Kama Sutra” as Want to Read:
Sex and the Perfect Lover: Tao, Tantra, and the Kama Sutra

Sex and the Perfect Lover: Tao, Tantra, and the Kama Sutra

3.31  ·  Rating details ·  101 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Your dreams of sexual pleasure are about to come true. No age, time, place, or body constraints can prevent you from becoming the perfect lover you desire to be for the rest of your life. These pages unlock all of the essential elements for attaining this goal.
• Learn and develop sexual magnetism and secrets that few lovers have ever known.
• Become an irresistible, fas
Published November 15th 2005 by Atria Books (first published April 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Sex and the Perfect Lover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex and the Perfect Lover

Ellie
Jun 12, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm not sure what to say about this book. Well, that isn't true. I would say that it isn't worth the time or the money. It's far too basic. I feel that if you want to read about Tao, Tantra or the Kama Sutra that there are better introductory sources out there.

I would say that this is a trinket book. What in the world do I mean by that? Well, it's similar to buying a trinket, you spend the time and money to get it and you may use it for a bit but then it's just another peice of junk you have. Th
Willow Redd
My partner picked this up at the last library sale we attended and suggested I read it. This was not a critique of anything I've done, because we haven't done anything. That's why they recommended it.

Anyway, the book includes methods and teachings from Tao, Tantra, and the Kama Sutra that are meant to make each partner a better lover to the other. There are also thought exercises and visualizations on how to find your ideal lover and make yourself a more confident partner.

Overall an interesting
Wise Fool
This book skims over everything in the different arts and never really gets to the crux of any of them.
It talks about pressure points without elaborating fully were to find them our even giving the points name to be looked up.
The only pictures to be found were for sexual positions which you can find in any sex book.
There are more intricate books out there on the subject. But for a light read, it's ok.
I was going to give it 1 * but there is some basic information which may help people.
Enjoy.
Michael
Apr 03, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2013
While I had no intention of reading this book, I found that some pages contained valuable information, but a large majority seemed repetitive and shallow. The author neglects to do anything but repeat a mantra of breathing exercises and visualization. While I believe that this may work for some people, it seems rather superficial to me.
Anna Raella
eh, good pictures, not many positions, and wayyy to much about the 'Magick of sex."
Paul Mike
i want know about the sex
*Kashi*
Jul 03, 2012
Ali Ozdas
Aug 30, 2011
Cathy Olszewski-boerner
Required reading for sexual counseling certification.
Justin R Hightower