Start by marking “Your Astrology Guide 2010” as Want to Read:
Your Astrology Guide 2010

Your Astrology Guide 2010

3.63  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Rick Levine and Jeff Jawer—astrology’s fastest-rising stars—go beyond mere prediction; they offer a cosmic weather report that explains planetary events and energies in a way that anyone can understand…and use. Their big bestselling guide covers a full 17 months instead of 12, with spreads for each sign from August 2009 to December 2010 featuring a summary and mini calenda ...more
Published July 7th 2009 by Sterling (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Your Astrology Guide 2010, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Astrology Guide 2010

Freda Mans-Labianca
Dec 12, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This is a book that you have to read all year long, in order to feel the full effect of it.
It is an astrological look at your entire year, and a pretty accurate one at that.
I felt like the words I read happened every time, and not only was this book a heads up as to how I should react, but also keep reminding me what I'm going through will not last.
I honestly wish I had another book to forecast this year.
I cannot recommend a book that is for a past calendar year, but what I can recommend is the
Lorelei
Aug 03, 2014 rated it liked it
It wasn't the best astro book that I've ever read, but it gave me a bunchmore info on the new subject I love. I learned more about my family's signs and my own sign, Taurus. It was very interesting, and I would like to learn even more on the Zodiac.
James Sheasley
Jan 17, 2010
Linda Stanley
rated it did not like it
May 08, 2016
Edrich Olivier
Aug 28, 2015
Carlos
Nov 02, 2016
More about Rick Levine...