Start by marking “Jack's Dreams Come to Life” as Want to Read:
Jack's Dreams Come to Life

Jack's Dreams Come to Life

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Paperback
Published July 28th 2009 by BookSurge Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Jack's Dreams Come to Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jack's Dreams Come to Life

Bunny
Jun 12, 2016 marked it as no-way-no-how
Um.

Um.

Bitch, I'd rather read my children 50 Shades of Grey than anything written by your sorry, racist ass.

And raise your hand if you're surprised she ran crying to the Patron Saint of Asshole Writers.

DKAY
Mar 25, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, childrens
The book is a cute little story about a dog named Jack who is getting into a little bit of mischief trying to find something to play with and still has a lot of puppy left in him. He passes up the chance to play with a couple puppies because he is a big dog now. Jack falls asleep under his favorite tree at the ranch and begins to dream. He dreams about all sorts of things and one of them is a 5 foot squirrel which really scared him, a duck that puffed his chest out at him and a box of toys and h ...more
Crystal
Oct 28, 2009 rated it really liked it
A cute children's book where a dog named Jack (who is no longer a puppy) gets tired of playing and falls asleep. While asleep he dreams of various things that he plays with becoming bigger. Thankfully he wakes up and finds it was all a dream.

I received this for review and read it to my boys last night. I have an 8-year-old and a 4-year-old and they both enjoyed it. The oldest said "that was a good book Mom" and the youngest said "Can you read it again?" So I would say it won them over.

It reads w
Chrissy
May 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
My little girl enjoyed this story it was a very cute. My family can relate to the mischievous Jack our Jack is called Boomer... Jack reminded my kids of their dog Boomer. Our dog like Jack is a grown dog but still has a lot of puppy in him and loves to get into trouble.

My kids thought it was fun and exciting that when Jack fell asleep he dreamed about his toys coming to life. But I don't think Jack thought it was funny when they started growing and he got scared and finally puff they diapered i
Sandra Stiles
Nov 29, 2009 rated it really liked it
Jack is no longer a puppy. Instead of playing with the puppies on the ranch he lays down for a nap. He dreams he is chasing a squirrel. As he is trying to dig the squirrel out of its hole the hole gets bigger and so does the squirrel. He runs away only to fall down a hole and land in his box of squeak toys. All of his toys start moving and growing. When Jack escapes from his toys he wakes up and checks his toys to make sure they are all normal sized. This kind of reminded me of an Alice in Wonde ...more
Gmr
Apr 12, 2010 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: young readers
A wonderful cute story about Jack the precoious puppy and the way dreams can imitate life while leading you on a magical adventure. How would you feel if you were happily chasing a squirrel and it became 10 feet tall all of a sudden? Yep, that's what I thought....

A fun romp through a day in the life of a puppy meant for little ones but good for all ages.
Bridget
Nov 16, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Jack is a dog who lives on a ranch with several other animals. He falls asleep and dreams about falling into his toy box with all of his squeaky toys. Desperate to find a way out. When he finally manages to wake up, he rushes to his toy box to make sure all of his toys are accounted for.

Damien liked this book. He was really fascinated with the pictures.
VegasGal
Nov 16, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2009, children
Jack, the not so much a puppy anymore dog, falls asleep and ends up with vivid dreams in this sweet tale that will be loved by young children.
The illustrations in this picture book are done in a way that makes it seem as if all the animals are really fuzzy and touchable. Who can resist a book like this one?
Jamie Arledge
Jan 22, 2015
Tamara Philip
rated it did not like it
Jun 12, 2016