Start by marking “Collateral” as Want to Read:

3.73  ·  Rating details ·  88 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
"Collateral" is a free Punisher/Iron Man fanfiction novel co-written with Gileonnen.
Published 2009 by Self Published

To ask other readers questions about Collateral, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Collateral

Weird. There were some technical issues I found with it, but other than that, I'm not entirely certain if I liked the story. Yeah, there were parts I liked and I'll readily admit that I liked the first-ish part better than towards the middle and later on (I think I especially didn't like the middle). It's weird because it starts off with a rather strong Iron Man voice (I've never seen Punisher, so I have no idea if Frank's acting "in character" or not), but then it starts deviating and starts mo ...more
Feb 03, 2011 rated it liked it
My first reaction was, "Iron Man?" but I absolutely love other Aleksandr's writing's, so I kept reading. The writing style is awesome (for a lack of a better word) and even though I really don't have a clue about Punisher or much of Iron Man comics, the writing and the plot really worked, for me.

However, I think I would have been able to enjoy this a lot more if I hadn't seen Iron Man movies. Movies always ruin reading for me and somehow, even though I think Robert D. Jr is sexy, I was frustrate
Dec 29, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Great reading stuff as always from Voinov and his partners in crime.

I loved the balance of the characters, the 'something' that's developing, their exploring of self through each other.

I have such a strong image of Iron Man already and this fit completely with how I'd imagine him to act and react. The Punisher was new to me, but now I want to go find him.

A real treat of 'good' bad guys getting it on - or should that be 'bad' good guys :D ... I'll go wih the latter.
Brenda Cothern
Sep 06, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, fantasy, erotica
Very interesting! I am not a comic book fan but after reading this, I have the urge to learn more about the Punisher and Iron Man. I really enjoyed the plot and as always, Alek did a great job. You should do some other more fan fiction like this!
Jun 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: voinov
Sheer awesomeness! If only they'd make it into a movie...
Aleksandr Voinov
Nov 08, 2009 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
The file is available here:
Chris, the Dalek King
Think this has to be the first Iron Man/Punisher fanfic I've ever read...and I can't say that this book is making me want to go out and find more. Don't get me wrong, it is very well written, and I mostly enjoyed reading it, but it just ended up being not for me. For some reason I just couldn't get into all the killing going on on-page. Sometimes that isn't a big deal (I've read enough Deadpool fics to speak to that), but the Punisher just was too angry and uncaring for me to really care about h ...more
Aug 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, free
The unique cross over novel.
Since watching Iron Man and The Punisher, I was fascinated with them. And I think that; this Tony Stark is really attractive. Frank Castle too. I like those two guys a lot. Nice buddy.
While reading this story, I could spend happy time.
Oct 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
After reading this I finally watched Iron Man - that says something! :D
Liked the characters and would love to see some of them again. *cough* David *cough* ^^
Nicolette Hugo
love iron man......
Sep 27, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: fanfic
Punisher's such a dud of a character. What if Stark had met, say, Wolverine?
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
DNF 36%

Generally I'm the most "distracted" and "self centered" person I know. I don't know anything about anything unless it's totally useless information. I don't read newspapers, I don't listen to the radio and I don't watch TV. My friends usually see that I know what's important..
It's the same with movies. My friends are expected to send me trailers to whatever it is they want us to watch together (or promise it's really good and I'll like it - they know me after all and it's not THAT import
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Alicia by: Donna
Shelves: m-m, gangbang-picked
I have to say that I was FANtastically surprised by how good this story was. I'm no comic-afficiando, but I enjoyed the Iron Man movies so I was familiar with his persona (which the authors captured beautifully). Hadn't a clue who The Punisher was, but the author(s) did a great job of clueing me in and giving my background on his character. The set-up of the 2 MC's meeting was well-played and I love picturing Tony Stark in the submissive role. The storyline was excellent and get me in suspense. ...more
Okej, I know absolutely nothing about superheros and comic books, what I know is from Big Bang Theory and it's not helping me much here. But I really liked this even though it grossed me out at times. When reading about a vampire blooddrinking is natural but when Tony and Frank are having sex...that made me nauseated, gross. Still good though.
Oct 13, 2013 rated it liked it

Mert iszonyúan el voltam veszve a könyv végéig. Nem értettem a szereplőket. A végén szerencsére letisztultak a dolgok, de a ki kivel is van most és miért menet közben nagyon zavaros volt.
Fun fanfic.
rated it did not like it
Jan 10, 2013
Jun 17, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Someone You Might Have Been
  • Bond
  • Pancakes (The Administration, #2.3)
  • The Light in Your Eyes
  • El Presidio Rides North
  • Reifu Rising
  • The Doors of Time (The Doors of Time #1)
  • Turn (Turn!verse, #1)
  • Break and Enter (Red Cell #1)
  • No Boundaries
  • Balloon Animals Are Awesome
  • After Midnight
  • First Watch
  • Off the Record

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• The Silent Shield (Kingfountain #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • Gateway to Fourline (The Fourline Trilogy, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Scourge of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Nightstalkers (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Book of Truths (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Rift (Area 51: Nightstalkers, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Blight of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Forsaken Throne (Kingfountain #6)
  • Caraval (Caraval, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Rebel Genius
    $6.38 $2.99
  • Time Patrol (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #4)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Secret Hour (Midnighters, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The King's Traitor (Kingfountain, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Insignia (Insignia, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Hollow Crown (Kingfountain #4)
  • Moving Mars
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Blood Rose Rebellion
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Ocean of Storms
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Glass Magician (The Paper Magician Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Final Trade (The Dominion Trilogy, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Flamecaster (Shattered Realms, #1)
    $4.09 $1.99
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Wretched of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • The Novels of the Jaran: Jaran / An Earthly Crown / His Conquering Sword / The Law of Becoming (Jaran, #1-4)
    $24.99 $2.99
  • The Waking Land (The Waking Land, #1)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Reluctant Queen (The Queens of Renthia #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Timequake
    $8.99 $1.99
  • The Thief's Daughter (Kingfountain, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00

“You want the truth? I’ve been fucked and betrayed often enough to not trust anybody. And that includes you.” Frank shrugged. “Don’t take it personal.”
“Join the club. We meet Tuesdays. We never share the location with each other, and we show up armed.”
“He was doing Tony’s dirty work, in a way—like Tony had done his in New York. One hand washing the other, neither of them getting clean.” 4 likes