Start by marking “Veretti's Dark Vengeance (Presents Extra)” as Want to Read:
Veretti's Dark Vengeance (Presents Extra)

Veretti's Dark Vengeance

(Royal and Ruthless #2)

3.61  ·  Rating details ·  105 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Arrogant Italian nobleman Salvatore Veretti is furious to hear that a young, beautiful model has inherited the company that was rightfully his. Clearly she's after the family gold! Salvatore will heartlessly reclaim what he's owed--and he'll show this impudent female just how out of her depth she is.

But after meeting naively determined Helena, Salvatore changes tactics....
Published August 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about Veretti's Dark Vengeance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Veretti's Dark Vengeance

AgentScully
Nov 22, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This was a reread for me and I loved it even more than I did the first time. Everything just worked for me in this story. The plot was good, the pacing was good, the writing was smooth, the dialogue was clever, and the setting was marvellous. I loved the details of the Venice setting and the ceremony of "marriage" to the sea. The glassmaking details were fun but not overwhelming.

Salvatore and Helena are at odds because she has inherited her dead husband Antonio's (Salvatore's father's cousin) s
StMargarets
Holly
Jun 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: harlequin
I really liked this but I preferred them fighting over their playing nice. And I dont know where the "Dark Vengeance" part took place. Unless you count giving a woman multiple orgasms as punishment. If so I wish someone would pursue some "Dark Vengeance" towards me. lol
Leona
Apr 09, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: hqn-presents
I never thought I would write this in an HP review, but I wish the author had put more angst, revenge, and ruthlessness into the story. It could have helped heat up the pages a bit. This was a nice love story, but frankly a little boring. It felt like it was just one big date in Venice. Even the misunderstanding was watered down.

The positives are: the heroine was not TSTL or a doormat. In fact, she was brilliant in business, gorgeous, and could manipulate against the best of them! The hero was a
Maura
Vanessa
Jun 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: keepers
Mareli
Jun 02, 2011 rated it liked it
This story is a bit lacking in passion. It was a bit boring for me.
I liked both of them, normal and intellingent people. I like her not a doormat and he not a bully, they were really nice.
I found the plot not spontaneous though, they were acting strangely here and there for being people using their brains. And I didn't like the ending.

I loved her late husband. My favourite character of the story!
But I didn't understand the title. What was that Veretti's dark revenge?

Ladyacct
Sep 17, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shorts
Different kind of romance from start to finish. Kept me interested from the first page.
Johanna Juntunen
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-books
Se oli hyvä!!
Bernadette Rowley
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story of a woman battling against male dominated Venetian society, trying to succeed in her inherited glass empire. There was a lot of open and also sexual conflict between the main characters that I loved. Well worth a read!
Lupita Figueroa BookLoverRomantic
Very, very nice. I liked it. But the author needs work hard building the sex scenes because are very very simple.
Deepthi Terenz
Mar 27, 2016
LLC
May 26, 2011
Anu
rated it did not like it
Jan 20, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Más libros para Latinoamérica!! 1 1 Mar 02, 2017 08:31AM
Christine Sparks was born in England, UK. She wanted to be a writer all her life, and began by working on a British women's magazine. As a features writer, she gained a wide variety of experience. She interviewed some of the world's most attractive and interesting men, including Warren Beatty, Richard Chamberlain, Charlton Heston, Sir Roger Moore, Sir Alec Guiness.

Single life was so enjoyable that

Royal and Ruthless (8 books)
  • Innocent Mistress, Royal Wife (Royal and Ruthless, #1)
  • The Ruthless Greek's Virgin Princess