Start by marking “Paws Off, Cheddarface!” as Want to Read:
Paws Off, Cheddarface!

Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton #6)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  5,121 Ratings  ·  109 Reviews
Who Is Geronimo Stilton? That's me! I run a newspaper, but my true passion is writing tales of adventure. Here on Mouse Island, my books are all best-sellers! They are whisker-licking good tales, and that's a promise!__PAWS OFF, CHEDDARFACE!It was the strangest thing... all across New Mouse City, rodents kept telling me I'd done things I had no memory of! I soon discovered ...more
Published April 1st 2004 by Perfection Learning (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Paws Off, Cheddarface!, please sign up.

Sudha no sorry for this answer,actually this is a story book,not a paritchay book

Kaitlyns
Oct 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The boook I am Reading is Paws off Cheddarface, I think that the theme of this book is to not take revenge to far beacuse it can get you introuble and turn right around. Te setting is in New mouse city, the main characters are Geronimo Stilton, Thea Stilton, Trap Stiltion, Benjermin Stilton, and Sally Ratmousen. Sally runs another newpaper “ The Daily Rat” and she is Geronimos enemy, she trys to find a complete look alike who looks just like Geronimo Stilton and make the look alike do bad things ...more
Deon Sam
it was very funny!
Billy:booklover
Jul 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This should be one of your favorite books! For some reason they wont tell us the author, but I like mysterius.one of the reasons ilike this book is about the dopleganger. ( a clone. ) The main character Geronimo Stilton is being copied! so he gets in troble for things he didnt do. You may say " Not fair!" or "What rotten guy can this guy be!" I agree! Fortunately there is always a twist in a good story. Sally Ratmousen ( Geronimo's rival ) was the one who tricked and hired a twin for taking ove ...more
Agali Jimenez
Oct 20, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

"Paws Off,Cheddarface!," by Geronimo Stilton is the best book I ever read. It is about this mouse named Geronimo Stilton and his family living in New Mouse City. He owns a newspaper called The Rodent's Gazette. His newspaper is one of the best newspaper in New Mouse City. He has an enemy named Sally Ratmousen she owns a newspaper as well but is not as popular as Geronimos. So she has been trying to get rid of The Rodent's Gazette ever since shes heard of it. So she hires a lookalike Geronimo. T
Denise
Jul 13, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After I read this book, I felt bad for Geronimo Stilton because it would be bad if a stranger copied your image as a disguise to trick everyone. The fake Geronimo Stilton was hired by a lady. The lady hired the guy to look like Geronimo because she wanted to ruin his life by taking the whole newsstand that Geronimo owns. I am glad that Geronimo (the real Geronimo) took a revenge on her. And now Geronimo's revenge had worked.
Kelli
Aug 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I like the Geronimo Stilton book series because its a quick story and its funny. In this book Geronimo and another mouse are fighting over which one is the real Geronimo Stilton. Geronimo's sister Thea doesn't know which mouse is the real one or the fake one, so she kicks the real Geronimo out of the Rodents Gazette. The imposter sells the Rodents Gazette to she is the Rodents Gazette's number 1# enemy. This story isn't just for kids its for all ages.
Ava Allan
My friends and I have read this book a lot of times and I think other people should read it and see if they get a lot of details and the point of the story.
Ava Allan
Polly
Possibly the first Geronimo Stilton I've made myself read all the way through. I can see why kids like them, but I find the format fairly annoying, although it's a cute idea.
Jessica
I can't realy rember the book because I read it so long ago but it is a great book
Ferdous Bakhreibah
عجبني فيه اشياء كثيره
اولها اخراج الكتاب مرة بديع الخط واضح وملون وفيه حركتات
والصور معبره ومناسب عددها
وكل شيء في الكتاب مقربه للواقع مثلا زي نهر الذيل العظيم
Leona
Jan 03, 2008 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: juvenile
Very boring, uninspired series.
Krish Jain
Melissa Namba
strangely enough, this one had more substance than normal. the plot is fast paced and doesn't heavily rely on the font to tell the story. kids will enjoy this.
Heather
The sixth book in the Geronimo Stilton series. Geronimo wakes to odd day, other mice are accusing of doing things he did not do prior to getting out of bed that morning. Confused he goes to the office to only have it continue. Thinking that something is wrong with Geronimo Thea takes him to the doctor to only be diagnosed with multiple personalities. Thinking that this is also odd and then being asked for his autograph because somemouse saw his latest performance? Confused by this the two find o ...more
Tinyde
May 14, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have literally falling in love with this series. I was born a Geronimo Stilton lover and fan. The books are all very well written and have interesting picture and words to describe the story as it goes on. I can't thank Geronimo enough for the books he has written, some of the best books I have ever read. I currently have his latest book on hold at the library and I can't wait to read it. I am warning you if you have not read any of his books I suggest you do it know, you are missing out big t ...more
Agali Jimenez
Oct 29, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book called "Paws Off,Cheddarface!" is so confusing because you dont know who's the real Geronimo Stilton. It all started when his enemy, Sally Ratmousine, wanted to get rid of Geronimo's newspaper. She hired a look-a-like to play Geronimo so she can get the company. it worked it had the real Geronimo confused. Then Sally got what she wanted the company. Geronimo knew what she was up to so he hired a look-a-like Sally Ratmousine. The fake Sally gave the company back to Geronimo back his com ...more
Vasco Ribeiro
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2015
História engraçada em que a inimiga sally Rasmaussen arranja um ator que faz de sósia do geronimo stilton e enganando todos vende o diário dos roedores à sally.
Antes a irmã Tea tinha acreditado no sósia e não no verdadeiro stilton até ver o que acontecia e aí partiram ao ataque, e disfarçaram um primo, o Esparrela, com maquilhagem a ser sósia de Sally.
Nesse papel, revendeu o diário a geronimo Stilton, instituiu um prémio de literatura à custa da sally, e aumentou os salários dos jornais de sall
Jane
Jul 13, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought it was such a coincidence that there happened to be a mouse that looked just like Geronimo Stilton in his town.
This book is about Geronimo Stilton's enemy who tries to trick "The real him" to sell her his newspaper company. She asks for an actor who looks just like Geronimo Stilton. The real Geronimo stilton is confused that "he" did those thigs.
He finally finds a way to trick his enemy and get his revenge. He dresses his cousin like his enemy and makes "her" give him hisnewspaper ba
Mao Mao
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Geronimo Stilton is miserable. First he gets beaten by a female rat, then he paid like 10000000000000000000 dollars for a box of chocolates he never bought. Next he became famous for going to the bathroom! The worst thing is, there was a mouse pretending to be him! Fake Geronimo changed the lock on Real Geronimo's door. Fake G also sneaked into Real G's office and Real Geronimo's sister, Thea, thought that Real Geronimo was the imposter!
Peter Berea
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is another funny story about Geronimo Stilton. One day he found some bizarre things happened to him. Some people blamed him for things he didn't know and he had to bear bills he was uninformed about. Finally it turned out that a person looked exactly like him has done many things in his name. The setting of the story is very attractive!
Maddy Dutton
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I was a bit younger, I really enjoyed these books!! They were always interesting and fun to read and I definitely would recommend it to ages 8-10, or at least around those ages! I think that Geronimo Stilton is also a great book to read if your bored and you have nothing else to read, it really makes you exited and it's lots of fun! Great book......
Sylvia
We (my soon and I) were very disappointed with this one.
We like Geronimo Stilton and The Rodent Gazette, but this book annoyed, irritated, and bored us. My son gave up on it and refused to read anymore of it after the third chapter. I finished of course.

I didn't like the message it sent out. Revenge: If someone ruins your life, ruin their life in return.
Keshley Mendoza
Hey guys! All who downloaded this book should help me. How can I read this? I can only read the ones I downloaded in my ebooks. I can't read the ones in my books. Please! HELP ME! I can't even find the answer in Google so I'm searching for help here. Please reply ASAP! Thank you so much to all who will help! Hope to see your answers immediately :D God bless :))
Evyta Ar
Feb 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Novel ini benar-benar MENG-HE-RAN-KAN! Sangat kreatif, ringan, humoris, renyah dan dilengkapi dengan ilustrasi yang cantik berwarna-warni. Ah, saya suka sekali membacanya. Mengasyikkan! Dua jempol untuk penulisnya karena telah menyuguhkan sesuatu yang segar dengan kreasi yang keren.

review lengkap di http://www.lensabuku.com/1623/geronim...
A_Cathi
Funny for some of my first grade boys and girls! I loved the play with words. Many of the words were changed to include the rodent family theme. For instance, when talking about the Encyclopaedia Britannica, they stated Encyclopaedia Ratannica! Illustrations are throughout the book and the text is often changed in color, size & style to emphasis an idea, thought or word.
Vonnegut
Nov 11, 2009 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Liz
Aug 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: family-reads
We just LOVE all the Geronimo Stilton books....a fun read together book with the kids. The stories are funny, jokes and references always make you chuckle as it is told in mouse language. Colorful pages, interesting adventures and mysteries....we can't get enough of these books! Highly recommend.
Bookworm062
Jul 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my fav book when I was younger because it's an awesome book funny too two things I love finding in books in my opinion it certainly is a good read!!!!! This is the book that made me start reading I was mesmerised ever since then I read as if its food or water :)
Mary
Jan 13, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library-books
Cute story where Geronimo has a twin and the man is taking over his life and causing him all kinds of trouble. Thea and Trap help Geronimo get his life back and get even with the woman who caused it all in the first place.
Farhana Faruq
Ha.. I loved this one!! Geronimo runs into some problems when another (identical) Geronimo shows up in town.

I'm not sure why some reviewers found it boring, it could be because some youngins might not catch the humor.. but I thought it was great! So far, it's my favorite of the series.
  • Thea Stilton and the Mountain of Fire (Thea Stilton #2)
  • The Moon Dragon (The Secrets of Droon, #26)
  • Who Cloned the President? (Capital Mysteries #1)
  • Emily the Emerald Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #24; Jewel Fairies, #3)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books hav
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton (1 - 10 of 65 books)
  • Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)
  • The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2)
  • Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3)
  • I'm Too Fond of My Fur! (Geronimo Stilton, #4)
  • Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)
  • Red Pizzas for a Blue Count (Geronimo Stilton, #7)
  • Attack of the Bandit Cats (Geronimo Stilton, #8)
  • A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo (Geronimo Stilton, #9)
  • All Because of a Cup of Coffee (Geronimo Stilton, #10)
  • It's Halloween, You 'Fraidy Mouse! (Geronimo Stilton, #11)