Start by marking “Golf My Way” as Want to Read:
Golf My Way

Golf My Way

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  176 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Hailed as a classic and read everywhere golf is played, Golf My Way has sold more than 2 million copies worldwide since it was first published in 1974.

Finally, Jack Nicklaus, golf's leading master, definitively covers the whole of his game through a lifetime of greatness. Golf My Way presents an all-inclusive, A-to-Z explanation of how this greatest of champions thinks abo
Published November 1st 2007 by Simon & Schuster (first published March 15th 1974)

To ask other readers questions about Golf My Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Golf My Way

T.J. Beitelman
Golf My Way is a classic of golf instruction, but truth be told, it’s pretty dumb to think any book can teach you how to play golf like Jack Nicklaus in his prime. So much of what makes any truly elite, once-in-a-generation athlete worth emulating has so little to do with anything you can put into words. It’s all about pathology, really — pathological competitiveness, pathological attention to detail, pathological confidence — and you either have it or you don’t.

That said, there are two lesson
Alan Livingston
Another book I read long ago as a kid fascinated with golf. Another book I carried with me for years until, like everything else, it vanished into the Gulf of Mexico in 2005's Hurricane Katrina. Another book I must get another copy for my shelf, and re-read to once again marvel at the genius of Jack Nicklaus.
Joseph
Golf My Way collects a career's worth of observations on Nicklaus' own golf swings, as well as those of other notables from his own time and prior to his dominance of the sport. The analysis is very well detailed and easily applicable to the reader's own.

It connects well with Ben Hogan's own book on the fundamentals of golf in the same folksy manner of presentation and simplicity. A definite classic in terms of laying down the fundamentals of golf, in order to create a foundation on which to bui
Brian Imeson
My father in law bought me this book for Christmas one year. If you like golf, this book is for you... It is a truly timeless book in the sport of golf.
Darrin Haslem
I really enjoyed Jack's story, and reading about how he developed his game. Great pointers throughout with particular stress on fundamentals.
Charlie
a must read for everyone. especially people who hate Golf and the folks that play it!
Cws
J796.35Nic
Ryan
Ryan is currently reading it
Apr 29, 2015
Eric Miller
Eric Miller marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Edward Whittle
Edward Whittle marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Paresh Patel
Paresh Patel marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
  • Payne Stewart: The Authorized Biography
  • Zen Golf: Mastering the Mental Game
  • Stolen Season: A Journey Through America and Baseball's Minor Leagues
  • Fair Ball: A Fan's Case for Baseball
  • 7 Weeks to 100 Push-Ups: Strengthen and Sculpt Your Arms, Abs, Chest, Back and Glutes by Training to do 100 Consecutive Push-Ups
  • The Joy of Keeping Score: How Scoring the Game Has Influenced and Enhanced the History of Baseball
  • The Action Heroine's Handbook
  • Tim McCarver's Baseball for Brain Surgeons and Other Fans: Understanding and Interpreting the Game So You Can Watch It Like a Pro
  • Bunts: Curt Flood, Camden Yards, Pete Rose, and Other Reflections on Baseball
Jack Nicklaus: My Story Jack Nicklaus Golf & Life Jack Nicklaus' Lesson Tee The Greatest Game of All: My Life in Golf,