Start by marking “Green Goes with Everything: Simple Steps to a Healthier Life and a Cleaner Planet” as Want to Read:

3.2 of 5 stars 3.20  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Imagine if your best friend gave you vital information that could protect you and your family, and save you money, and help the planet. Imagine if you were given clear, simple choices, small changes that could have a big impact on your life. And you could still wear leather shoes and deodorant. You'd listen, right?

Well, think of Today show contributor Sloan Barnett as th
Published September 23rd 2008 by Atria Books (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Green Goes with Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Green Goes with Everything

Elizabeth
Loved all of the information. I haven't found a place where all of this environmental information was in place. The resource guide was definitely worth the book in itself. The only think that I found annoying was her unending endorsement of Shaklee products. She gives a disclaimer earlier in the book because her husband is in a very high position in the company. Having said this it would have been nice for her to recommend a few other products as well as her Shaklee products. This was generally ...more
Penny
Important information that everyone should know about. It's sad that we have products on our shelves in the U.S. that are so dangerous for us. It pays to be a smart consumer. This is a book that will stay on my shelf for reference forever.
Kayla
I love(d) this book! It changed my perspective and has transformed my home and the ways in which I care for my family, my household, and my body. She presents such easy steps to take in going green. Wonderful resources!
Divya
still reading it, Good information but too much Shakeel. was expecting Shakeel's advertisement as her husband is employee (CEO) there. But in some chapters its just too much, feels like Shakeel's advertisement.
Sharon Brown
The author promotes Shaklee products a bit much and is very alarmist IMO, but the book did have some useful info.
Jill
Good book with lots of info.
Shannon Dolcy
Shannon Dolcy marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Emily Giuffre
Emily Giuffre marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
Jeff
Jeff marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2013
Sonnet
Sonnet marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2012
Coraa
Coraa marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2012
Rebekah
Rebekah marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2012
JacqiRose
JacqiRose marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2012
Colleen
Colleen is currently reading it
Dec 29, 2011
Green Goes with Everything: Simple Steps to a Healthier Life and a Cleaner Planet Green Goes with Everything: Simple Steps to a Healthier Life and a Cleaner Pla