Start by marking “The Physics of Miracles: Tapping into the Field of Conscousness Potential” as Want to Read:
The Physics of Miracles: Tapping into the Field of Conscousness Potential

The Physics of Miracles: Tapping into the Field of Conscousness Potential

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  140 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews

When Richard Bartlett first experienced the origins of his Matrix Energetics program, his goal was only to help the patients who brought their myriad health problems to his Chiropractic practice. Now, nearly ten years after the event that would redirect the entire course of his life, Dr. Bartlett brings the power of his seminars into the book, The Physics of Miracles.

By

Published October 13th 2009 by Atria Books/Beyond Words (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Physics of Miracles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Physics of Miracles

Linda
Apr 11, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
At first I was quite taken with the Quantum Physics connection to the miracles. I do believe we can access these different dimensions more than we do. I also like the right vs left brain information. Much makes a lot of sense. I had difficulty with the last half of the book because it wandered and made some leaps in trying to connect to the science.
Kibisis
Aug 18, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Superman, vista a raggi x, gli occhiali di Cyclops, fattore x della coscienza, fisica dell'etere, apparizione notturna di uomo con turbante colorato e citazione spoiler sul personaggio di James Xavier (interpretato da Ray Milland) nel film "L'uomo dagli occhi a raggi x".
E come non parlare di leggende della musica (Jim Morrison/Beatles) e del momento in cui l'autore ed il suo cane Bitty Bo Bitty entrano a fare parte di un "qualcosa" che ha a che fare con arti spezzati, energetica della matrice,
Ken
May 04, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
- the physics are not well explained
- the miracles are not well explained
- the consciousness potential is discussed with any sort of intelligence

Wish they have a zero rating here on goodreads.
Jeannie
Dec 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Matrix Energetics" was Dr. Richard Bartlett's first books explaining how he developed tools that work consistently and that are easily taught and used by anyone.

"The Physics if Miracles" is his second book and it is like being at one of his workshops since the publishers allowed him to put into this book everything they asked him to delete from the first. However, after it became so popular that "Matrix Energetics" was translated into 15 languages and the increased popularity of Dr. Bartlett's
Luca
Sep 20, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good book, with a few interesting insights. However, it is very difficult to comprehend. I didn't find that many insights and I have been searching far more intensive than usual. You have to really want to read this bok to finish it. It is complex, full of stories. The stories din't always bring the key insights home. At some point I thought the stories are just for the stories, the reader is not helped like a lot to comprehend the essence of the material. I liked Matrix Energetics far better.
Louise Silk
Jun 13, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirit
I want to believe Dr. Bartlett and use his techniques but its hard to make it a reality but simple reading his book. He must be quite gifted in the spiritual realms and he makes it seem so easy. I'd like to go to one of his seminars to see him in action.
Steve Yankovich
Oct 09, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it, but if you're not into the science/physics of things it's likely an Ambien replacement for you
Jeanne McElvaney
Feb 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
Richard Bartlett does a great job on creating a bridge of understanding to quantum physics.
Mar 30, 2011 is currently reading it
Dec 31, 2010
Heidi
Apr 28, 2015
Jana
rated it did not like it
May 01, 2014
Ron Splude
Mar 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
sounds like a good book 1 5 Oct 23, 2009 07:36PM
  • The Power of Your Spirit: A Guide to Joyful Living
  • Return to Essence: How to Be in the Flow and Fulfill Your Life's Purpose
  • Lucid Living: A Book You Can Read in an Hour That Will Turn Your World Inside Out
  • Everything Happens for a Reason: Finding the True Meaning of the Events in Our Lives
  • Extraordinary Knowing: Science, Skepticism, and the Inexplicable Powers of the Human Mind
  • The Secret of Quantum Living
  • Remote Viewing Secrets: The Handbook for Developing and Extending Your Psychic Abilities
  • The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe
  • A Practical Guide to Vibrational Medicine: Energy Healing and Spiritual Transformation
  • Archangels and Ascended Masters: A Guide to Working and Healing with Divinities and Deities
  • The Gentle Art of Blessing: A Simple Practice That Will Transform You and Your World
  • UFOs for the 21st Century Mind: A Fresh Guide to an Ancient Mystery
  • Your Body Is Your Subconscious Mind
  • Sea Magic: Connecting with the Ocean's Energy
  • Queer Eye for the Straight Guy: The Fab 5's Guide to Looking Better, Cooking Better, Dressing Better, Behaving Better, and Living Better
  • The Secrets of the Power of Intention
  • The Anxiety Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Deal with Anxiety and Worry
  • Choices and Illusions: How Did I Get Where I Am, and  How Do I Get Where I Want to Be?