Start by marking “The Pcos Workbook: Your Guide to Complete Physical and Emotional Health” as Want to Read:
The Pcos Workbook: Your Guide to Complete Physical and Emotional Health

The Pcos Workbook: Your Guide to Complete Physical and Emotional Health

The doctor said I'm insulin resistant. What does that mean?" "Will I ever be able to have a baby?" "I try to lose the weight, but I'm hungry all the time." "Why can't I just stop eating sugary, fattening foods?" "Why do I have hair growing everywhere and will it ever get better?" "I am so depressed and moody. Is this related to my PCOS?" If any of these statements sound fa ...more
Published June 26th 2009 by Pcos Nutrition

To ask other readers questions about The Pcos Workbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pcos Workbook

Coleen (The Book Ramblings)
Dec 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
I wish I had this workbook when I was diagnosed five years ago, because it would have made an incredible difference in the years that past after my diagnosis. While this is a workbook to help with guidance of emotional health, it is insightful with information that we all need to know. Such as understanding the syndrome, nutrition with a guideline that is best suited for those of us with PCOS, and the importance of body image, coping with infertility, and managing PCOS.

Each chapter has thorough
Elizabeth
Sep 29, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I am SOOOO glad I found this book. It was so very helpful in changing the way of thinking to control my PCOS. I have learned that this isn't a full life disease but that I can over come it and then all my dreams will come true. If I ever meet Ms. Grassi I am going to give her a great big hug! I have already started placing her ideas in practice. I can't wait for it all to start working!
Kaleena Menke
Feb 04, 2010 rated it it was ok
nice refresher I suppose, but nothing new (for me anyways). Also I'm not a fan of medication to treat PCOS. This book didn't explore natural treatments very well.
Evelyn
Jan 01, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book for individuals just learning about PCOS or with a new diagnosis. The workbook format helps with understanding of ones own thoughts and behaviors in relationship to well being and how that affects PCOS
Rachel Wagner
Feb 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. I wish that everyone I knew was reading it because they would all understand me so much better. Every page is like 'ah ha!'. If you have PCOS buy it now!
Helaine Henry
Sep 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Great guide to your health! Would definitely recommend to help women keep track of labs, diet, and ways to stay proactive with regard to helping yourself and exploring your diagnosis.
Andi
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was helpful information for me. I appreciated the information on diet, exercise, and emotional eating.
Crystal
Elizabeth Peraza
Aug 16, 2014
Jenn Alves
Dec 09, 2017
rated it did not like it
Nov 28, 2017