Start by marking “Christmas in Seattle” as Want to Read:
Christmas in Seattle

Christmas in Seattle

Celebrate Christmas with Debbie Macomber! Christmas Letters Katherine O’Connor often spends her days at a cosy café on Blossom Street, writing Christmas letters for other people. She’s good at making everyday lives sound more interesting. For Dr. Wynn Jeffries, the festive season means lies and deception. But Katherine and Wynn soon discover that Christmas is all about ...more
Published October 16th 2009 by Not Avail (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas in Seattle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas in Seattle

Start your review of Christmas in Seattle
Filipa
Sep 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
So very Christmasy, I adored it. Exactly what I was looking for!
Darlene
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas-books
Super
Jane
Jan 02, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, 3
I didn't realise until I got to the second story that this was a two in one. I have to be honest I haven't read the second story in the book yet, I'm pretty sure it will be just as predictable, yet enjoyable as the first, but I have to be in a particular mood to enjoy romance novels an I'm not there right now.

This was an easy, pleasurable read.
Nell
Dec 29, 2010 rated it liked it
I thought this would be one story but it turned out to be two. The second was much better than the first but the endings of both stories felt rushed and lacking in emotional payoff.
Janice
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this on the Kindle

This is part of the Blossom Street books

I enjoyed this & being a christmas one without going OTT on Christmas not that i mind OTT lol
This shows how the heart doesn't take in to account what you may have thought about a person as K.O totally disagrees with Wynn about his book but when set up to go out they find what they thought about each other is nothing like they are
Rebekah
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: christmas
Unfortunately I didn't enjoy this as much as I wanted to. Christmas, Seattle, Debbie Macomber, I thought it was a good set up for cozy reads.

I didn't enjoy either story. While the second one started out okay, I lost interest in both of them and didn't care in the end.

To be honest though, I was using this book as a "filler book" before some holiday readathons started so that might have messed with my mindset for it.
Lucy McLaurin
Aug 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Lovely! So sweet and funny - and Christmassy!
Fran
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018-read
Very very light reading.
Maisie
Dec 23, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Perfect Christmas

Two short stories, just perfect for Christmas reading. Cheerful and cute settings and the happy ever after factor in both books.
Kim Bardon
Jan 22, 2014 rated it it was ok
First time I have read anything by this Author. Book is 2in1. First story was very predictable. The author referred to the main Character, Katherine O'Connor, by initials "K.O". It really got to the stage where I was saying "Katherine" every time I saw KO because it was putting me off concentrating on the story.
Second Story "The perfect Christmas" was lovely & enjoyed all the Characters
Diane Will
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was ok
Disappointing read I'm afraid. I do enjoy her books usually but found these two stories a bit tedious and wanted them to be more Christmassy than they actually were. Easy read it you like rom com type reads.
Laurel
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Excellent easy-read romances in a Christmas setting - perfect. Once again Macomber strikes gold for me.
Yorky Caz
Nice light read - smacked a little too much of mills and boon type of writing for my tastes but enjoyed it probably because of the Christmas connection.
Mariefitriani
Jul 28, 2010 rated it liked it
Just simple rom-com stories (there were two books actually in this novel). One of those 'feel-good' holiday season stories.
Roo
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
I started reading this book at the end of a cold miserable November and finished it in early December, & it left me feeling 'Christmassy!' A good, light, romantic story, something to 'lift' a person.
Sorcha
Nov 04, 2011 added it
Shelves: 2009
Preferred the first story to the second - Wynn seemed more approachable than Simon and you could understand what the fascination was. [return][return]However, light, enjoyable afternoon .
Sharon Inglet
Oct 25, 2017
AnnMarie Marie
Dec 17, 2011
Philio
rated it did not like it
Nov 25, 2012
Jul 24, 2016
Lauren
Nov 15, 2009
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Hark the Herald Angels Slay (A Year-Round Christmas Mystery, #3)
  • A Berry Deadly Welcome (Kylie Berry #1)
  • The Second Husband
  • The Dream Wife
  • The Beach Hut Next Door (The Beach Hut, #2)
  • Come Home to Me (Coming Home #5)
  • Perfect Ten
  • Unicorns Don't Give Sleigh Rides (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #28)
  • Elves Don't Wear Hard Hats (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #17)
  • On Second Thought
  • A Family Recipe
  • Santa Claus Doesn't Mop Floors (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #3)
  • Mrs. Claus Doesn't Climb Telephone Poles (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Holiday Special, #3)
  • I Will Come Back for You: A Family in Hiding During World War II
  • The Long Count (John Q, #1)
  • The Reluctant Bride: One Woman's Journey (Kicking And Screaming) Down The Aisle
  • The House Swap
  • A Home From Home
Debbie Macomber is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of today’s most popular writers with more than 200 million copies of her books in print worldwide. In her novels, Macomber brings to life compelling relationships that embrace family and enduring friendships, uplifting her readers with stories of connection and hope. Macomber’s novels have spent over 1,000 weeks on the New York ...more