Start by marking “Courtesan's Kiss (Pennistan #4)” as Want to Read:
Courtesan's Kiss (Pennistan #4)

Courtesan's Kiss (Pennistan #4)

3.38  ·  Rating details ·  65 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
From Mary Blayney, the acclaimed author of Stranger’s Kiss, comes this irresistible new novel of historical romance featuring the Pennistan family. In Courtesan’s Kiss, an independent woman is determined to make her way in the world—even if it’s a scandalous one. But first she must escape a nobleman with plans of his own

In the wake of a broken engagement and shunned by th
Mass Market Paperback, 398 pages
Published June 22nd 2010 by Bantam (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Courtesan's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Courtesan's Kiss

Melanie
Oct 04, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I reviewed this for Romance Reader At Heart website.

RRAH's THOUGHTS AND PONDERINGS:

COURTESAN'S KISS is a fourth installment of the Pennistan Family series. TRAITOR'S KISS/LOVER'S KISS and STRANGER'S KISS are the previous ones that I highly recommend you read first. As much as this book stands on its own, I was glad to have read the other stories first.

We meet Mia Castellano, our heroine in STRANGER'S KISS, and we just know that this beautiful and headstrong young lady will be more than a hand
Jenn
Feb 22, 2011 rated it liked it
This book was enjoyable and I really like to write my reviews right after reading as my brain is quite adept at moving on to the next best thing —oo shiny!!!— yes like that, I need to write it for the third time. I wrote it, but my iPad didn't update it, and (yes stupidly) rewrote it and once again, well here we are. So let's see if I can remember what I wanted to say.

This book is a solid 3...3.54978265

I really liked these characters. I loved that she managed to get his character across primari
Michelle
Aug 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was the first book from Mary Blayney and the first book in the Pennistan series that I read. Unfortunately, it’s book number four in the series which meant that some of the reoccurring characters and overriding plot I did not understand. That did take away a little bit from the storyline for me but it did not affect my overall enjoyment. Mia had been hoping to find a spark with her future husband but after finding none she break her engagement and is to be sent to the country to avoid scand ...more
Lynne Tull
Sep 28, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: regency-romance
One word: Tedious. I was never convinced that either the hero or heroine had any depth to them. There were certainly attempts by the author to try and convince me...with no success. I think I skipped more than half the book. There were pages and pages of redundant dialog between the H/H. There is one more book in the series. I can only hope it will redeem this one.
Melissa
Jan 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-romance
This was well written with strong characters. While I normally don't read romances this was executed well and was entertaining. Though this is apparently in the middle of series this was a great piece as a stand alone.
Brittany
Aug 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Best Penniston book to date!
Kit
Jul 03, 2010 rated it really liked it
Courtesan's Kiss is best enjoyed if you have read the previous Pennington romances especially Stranger's Kiss. Mia and David's story took awhile to gel but the last 100 pages were worth the wait.
Ann Lethbridge
Enjoyed it very much
Amanda
Mar 07, 2012
Liz Peterson
Apr 17, 2013
Peggy
Mar 11, 2015
rated it did not like it
Jan 17, 2015
Jean
Aug 29, 2010
« previous 1 3 next »

Pennistan (5 books)
  • Traitor's Kiss (Pennistan #1)
  • Traitor's Kiss/Lover's Kiss (Pennistan, #1 & 2)
  • Stranger's Kiss (Pennistan #3)
  • One More Kiss (Pennistan, #5)