Start by marking “The Original Reigning Cats and Dogs: A Lighthearted Look at Pets and Their Owners” as Want to Read:

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
This is the ideal book for everyone who has a pet, ever had a pet, or who is thinking of getting a pet. Cats and dogs are covered in this highly amusing look at life with our favorite friends, along with exotic and even surrogate pets. Picking the right pet for you, training them, and caring for them are covered along with some fascinating trivia like pet contributions to
Published September 28th 2009 by Bridgeross Communications (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Original Reigning Cats and Dogs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Original Reigning Cats and Dogs

Carolyn S
Nov 23, 2009 rated it did not like it
I thought it was ok, but my own experiences with my pets, I thought were funnier. Maybe if you didn't have pets or were getting one this book could help explain what you are getting into.
Marvin
Oct 11, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amanda
Oct 31, 2009
Jan
Nov 06, 2009
Nice Review 1 2 Oct 28, 2009 08:01AM
I am a rather eclectic writer and began with books on humor starting with Cover Your Ass or How to Survive in a Government Bureaucracy using the name Bureaucrat X. That was in 1977 and was followed by two humor books on parenting and then a humor book on pets.

I then switched to serious medical writing with a book on Alzheimer's Disease and then one on eyes.

Earlier this year, I brought out my book
More about Marvin Ross...