Start by marking “Bookkeeping Basics for Freelance Writers” as Want to Read:
Bookkeeping Basics for...

Brigitte A. Thompson

Bookkeeping Basics for Freelance Writers

perfect bound, 93 pages
Published July 1st 2009 by Crystal Press (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Bookkeeping Basics for Freelance Writers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bookkeeping Basics for Freelance Writers

Start your review of Bookkeeping Basics for Freelance Writers
Robert Medak
Aug 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Bookkeeping Basics for Freelance Writers is a wonderful book for those that are, or thinking of becoming freelance writers. This book covers getting started, recording income, business expenses, business use of your home, automobile deductions, entertainment and travel, employee versus subcontractor, business management, taxes and audits, blank forms, and resources for your writing business along with a glossary.

Bookkeeping Basics for Freelance Writers covers most of the income repor
Robert
Aug 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing

Bookkeeping Basics for Freelance Writers covers most of the income repor
Nique
Oct 10, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: business-wah
The bottom line? All Americans are required to report their earnings & pay taxes on said earning to the IRS. By keeping an accurate record of income and expenses, you can reduce your "income tax liability". In other words - by going the extra mile to keep accurate financial records you can keep more money in your pocket.

I fancy myself a pretty smart gal, but the first time around even I stumbled across a couple areas that I had to read a couple times over to understadn fully. Bu
Darcia Helle
Aug 20, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nonfiction
The perfect bookkeeping guide for writers of all sorts! I'm a self-published author and, I must confess, I have a natural aversion to all things financial. This book is not a dull and incomprehensible instruction manual. Brigitte Thompson walks us through each topic, with easy to understand options and examples. It's like having your own likable tutor!
Ashley Pereira