Start by marking “Baby, I Love You” as Want to Read:
Baby, I Love You

Baby, I Love You

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Love my baby's everything,
You make my life complete, it's true.
 Love my baby, dearest heart...
Oh my baby, I love you!

In this follow up title to 2006's bestselling Baby Cakes, Karma Wilson and Sam Williams team up again in this charming, original board book. Parent will love reading this reassuringly repetitive text aloud to their babies. Sam Williams's adorable
Board Book, 30 pages
Published December 22nd 2009 by Little Simon (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Baby, I Love You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby, I Love You

Bonnie Ferrante
This is a sweet little board book for toddlers. The pictures are large and simple but poignant. Each leaf features a different multicultural toddler playing with his stuffed puppy dog.

The rhyming pattern is maintained comfortably throughout. “Love my baby’s little hands, love those little fingers, too.” is the first page. The second page says, “Love my baby, little one. Oh, my baby, I love you!” Subsequent pages conclude the same way, “too”, and then “you”. Near the end of the book, the page cha
Kendra
Jan 21, 2014 Kendra rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: any family with kids
Both of my children loved this book and my kids are 2 1/2 years old and eight months old. They want me to read it over and over again. It is a book that I don't mind to read over and over again because it reminds them that I love them.
jacky
The cover pulled me in because the illustration looked a lot like How Do I Love You. All of the illustrations were cute, but I prefer to have one character rather than a new baby each page for this type of bonding book. If I didn't have a special book for Natalie, this might have done the trick. It covered a few of a baby's cutest parts, including Natalie's top features of chubby cheeks and cute feet.
Nielson
Sweet baby book for parents of little ones. The words are endearing and sweet as they highlight all of the cute little things we so love about babies....the little hands, the teensy toes, the chubby cheeks. I wasn't a huge fan of the baby-like puppy on each page though. It would have been cuter with just the baby sans puppy. Just a so-so book.
Erin
We received this as a gift and my 2 year old loves it. She's memorized most of the book and enjoys mirroring the body parts (fingers, toes, cheeks). There's a bit of baby talk, which I don't particularly like. I'd prefer my kids say tummy instead of tummy-tum, but that's minor and is really a personal preference.
Mary
Didn't think the author could top her last one, "Baby Cakes," but both of my children love this one as much as the first because of the lilting rhyme and invitation to touch and kiss your kiddies. Oh, and the unequaled illustrations of adorable babies.
Kaci
This book is absolutely precious.

After a couple times reading through, my daughter could recite it with me saying "I love my baby, baby cakes."

We read it almost everyday and I'm not sick of it yet!
Samantha
A board book that explores baby's lovable body parts. Babies of all colors, genders, and sizes are represented in illustrations making this a great read aloud for babies and toddlers.
Soraimah
Soraimah marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Cailin
Cailin added it
Apr 14, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Andi Trautman
Andi Trautman marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Brooke Leclair
Brooke Leclair marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Marie Rodriguez
Marie Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Karma Wilson grew up an only child of a single mother in the wilds of North Idaho. Way back then (just past the stone age and somewhat before the era of computers) there was no cable TV and if there had been Karma could not have recieved it. TV reception was limited to 3 channels, of which one came in with some clarity. Karma did the only sensible thing a lonely little girl could do…she read or pl ...more
More about Karma Wilson...
Bear Snores On Bear Wants More Bear Stays Up for Christmas Bear Feels Sick The Cow Loves Cookies