Start by marking “Phantom Desires (Brotherhood of Blood, #3)” as Want to Read:
Phantom Desires (Brotherhood of Blood, #3)

Phantom Desires (Brotherhood of Blood #3)

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  1,055 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
This time, the creature under the basement is real. And dead sexy.

Brotherhood of Blood, Book 3

Computer expert Carly is tired, burned out and ready to downgrade her hectic lifestyle to something simpler. Her solution pull up stakes and move to an old farm house in the middle of Wyoming. Her new house is full of old-time charm, and it comes with an unexpected surprise. Dmitr
ebook, Revised Edition, 102 pages
Published April 1st 2009 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd. (first published 2006)

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesEasy by Tammara WebberFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesEveryone Burns by John Dolan
Re-Read Lovers
848 books — 467 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia DayHearts in Darkness by Laura KayeThoughtless by S.C. Stephens
A Few Favorites
497 books — 236 voters

More lists with this book...

Carly buys an old farm house out in the country to get away from it all. Dimitri is a vampire who has been living in the basement area of the old farm house for centuries. While he was out of the country, the old farm house was sold to Carly before he could do anything about it. So when Dimitri returns home to find Carly there, he has to decide what to do about her if she discovers him. As their relationship develops, Dimitri realizes that Carly is his mate.
Lady Raven RAVE!
Feb 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
i'm not into vampire romance because it has to be really good to catch my interest but dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnng i loved it Dimitri hot he even had me in a trance i love the way the author did the story and the concept loved it first time reading this author will try another book.
Wendy coling ( trowbridge)
i really enjoyed this book, you will enjoy the story line and the adult contents
Wendy coling ( trowbridge)
Oct 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
i realy enjoyed this book.
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The adventure continues

Each of the exceptional women have found their place among the immortal and experienced a life altering adventure that leads the reader into the next to come.
merrie voltz
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love them

Love all the books in the brotherhood line
And all from this writer
Please all more from this writer thank you
With a sudden death, the owner of a farm in a remote part of Wyoming leaves his land open for sale. Carly, the owner of a computer business, buys this farmhouse to get away from the stresses of living in the city. Little does she know that she got more than she bargained for when she discovers that there is a vampire living below her house.

Dmitri is an ancient vampire loving his home many stories below a quiet farmhouse. His arrangement with the mortal that lives above ends dramatically with his
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
So... this story wasn't as sweet as the rest and I felt very disconnected from it. I didn't really feel any romance. I got a more pervy vibe from the hero. I think having the ability to enter someone's dreams is something he should have used responsibly. Had I been confronted after with the fact that you manipulated my dreams into sex scenes and then were gloating about it, I would be furious and disgusted.

Furthermore I found the fact eluded to that he had fucked other women and then erased thei
Tracie Runge
Jun 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Phantom Desires

Carly is a successful Computer expert she has built herself a great business and a healthy nest egg. Looking for a much needed break Carly buys a property in the middle of Wyoming and move away from the hustle and bustle of California for a while.

Dmitri has lives safely beneath the ground for several centuries but with the death of the properties owner and no living heirs for Dmitri to bargain with the property is sold.

When Carly starts to see a strange man in her dreams she is ex
I did it to myself again. I suffered through.
This one wasn't AS bad as the first two, especially not the first one. I don't remember finding myself cringing at the soap-opera dialogue, though it was still bad. (I've moved onto another book already where the dialogue is even worse, hence me not remembering.)

The ending was very abrupt though. Honestly it felt like it cut off.

I didn't hate the female character.

I didn't hate Dmitri.

The local Werewolf Pack Alpha looks like he will be fun and has pot
Mar 05, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Odd flowery language

I've read other books by Bianca but this series was very weird. Maybe weird is not a good word. The story was okay, the women where are right, but the dialogue was very reminecent purple prose. It was almost like a textbook vampire, crying blood, living in the shadows, and old-time language it was just off. Overall this is a forgettable story. And I think the series is pretty much forgettable too. So, I give an A for effort and another a for the fact that she wrote a book and
Apr 24, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: were-species, m-f
This is the third story of Brotherhood of Blood, about Carly and Dmitri. It is quite short than the other two, no other conflict than how will Dmitri engages Carly to keep the existence of the vampires secret, and the little-describe accident that is the turning point about their lives. This has a lot more potential to be a novel, unlike the others. Its is quite short, too short for me in fact, that I'm not fully enjoyed it. Anyhow it is still entertaining.
Carol Reddy
Book 3 Carly is a computer programmer tired of city life. She buys an old farmhouse unknowingly above Master Demitri's lair. After dreamwalking Demitri is determined to get to know her for his self preservation and of course his attraction. The chemistry like the first two books is strong so there is no need to be coy and their story has its individual ups and downs. The series has me hooked and onto the next!
Carly finds a whole new life waiting for her when she moves to Wyoming. Her nights are filled with erotic dreams of Dmitri. A new alliance is needed with the new owner of the property his lair is located under. The more he gets to know her the stronger his need for her grows.

This is a very erotic but simplistic story, not quite as good as the last. Next...
Nov 01, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pre-crash
I read the first release and wrote a whole review on what was missing from it, then realized that there was an extended release, so I read that one and was pleased to note that all of the issues I had with the original had been addressed. This makes me happy.
Jun 21, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read. Better than previous books. Loved the chemistry between Carly and Dimitri. Also enjoyed the introduction of weres.
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow is all i got to say Bianca you did it again...way to go.....Dimitri and CArly boy i wish i was her!!!!if i could just put myself in all the girls shoes!!!!!
Jessica Gomez
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I plain loved this book. No complaints.
The BookChick
Oct 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bianca-d-arc
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Apr 17, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vampires
Short and steamy.
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Y aquí no fue que mejoro mucho la situación, pero si, continuo con el 4to, masoquismo literario que le llaman.
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lo-normal
uhmm estuvo bien...
Sep 21, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
See review of One on One.
Michele bookloverforever
a very sweet and therefore unexciting vampire and werewolf story. but sweet and introducing characters playing a part in further examples of this series...Re-read in march 2017. Still a decent story. Suggest read series in order to get full background.
May 22, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
  • Ty the Sexy Dragon (Fire Mates, #1)
  • Look What Santa Brought (The Perfect Gift)
  • Big Bad Vamp (Knight Protectors, #2)
  • The Beta (Vanguards, #3)
  • A Touch of Fae (Witches Knot, #2)
  • Storm Warning (Triple Trouble, #2)
  • Rescued? by the Wolf (Riverford Shifters Book 3)
  • Conception (The Others, #1)
  • Willing (Juliana, #2)
  • Jinx and Her Werewolf
  • Bloodsong (Midnight Playground #2)
  • I Dream of Dragons, Volume 1
  • Red Run
  • King's Property (Shifter Fight League, #2)
  • Nightshift
  • The Alpha's Mate
  • The Dragons' Demon: A Dragon's Dream (Ethereal Foes, #1)
  • Bound By Magick (Pentacles of Magick, #1-4)
Bianca enjoys mixing her real-world knowledge of science with imaginary worlds in her writing. A former chemist, she tends to mix genres, concentrating most of her writing in the paranormal, sci fi, fantasy and futuristic realms, with some contemporary and urban fantasy thrown in for fun."
More about Bianca D'Arc...

Brotherhood of Blood (7 books)
  • One and Only (Lords of the Were Universe, #2; Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
  • Rare Vintage (Lords of the Were Universe, #3; Brotherhood of Blood, #2)
  • Sweeter Than Wine (Lords of the Were Universe, #6; Brotherhood of Blood, #4)
  • Forever Valentine (Lords of the Were Universe, #8; Brotherhood of Blood, #4.5)
  • Wolf Hills (Lords of the Were Universe, #10; Brotherhood of Blood, #5)
  • Wolf Quest (Lords of the Were Universe, #13; Brotherhood of Blood, #7)

Romance Deals

• Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick #2)
    $4.99 $2
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Spiraled (Callahan & McLane #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Bailey (Ace Security #3)
  • The Girl in Times Square: A Novel
    $10.99 $1.99
  • A Daring Arrangement (The Four Hundred, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Return to Homecoming Ranch (Pine River Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up Book 1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • The Third Wish: A Novella
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Walking on Her Grave (Rogue River, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Repressed (Deadly Secrets, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #15)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • From Sand and Ash
  • Dreamology
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • Out of Control (Troubleshooters, #4)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
  • The Devil's Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chilled (Bone Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
  • Sheltering Rain
    $9.49 $1.99
  • She Can Scream (She Can Series, Book 3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Fashionable Indulgence (Society of Gentlemen, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
    $4.99 $2
  • Buried (Bone Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • One More Night (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)