Start by marking “Five Little Questions That Reveal the Life God Designed for You” as Want to Read:
Five Little Questions That Reveal the Life God Designed for You

Five Little Questions That Reveal the Life God Designed for You

When the alarm clock goes off, do you dread the day-hopelessly enslaved to a schedule that strangles the life out of your passions?

Take heart, you're not alone-not even close.

Five little questions. That's all it takes. "I have five questions to ask you," writes Dannah Gresh. "I truly believe that if you slow down and answer them thoroughly, you'll have an action plan to
Published April 29th 2007 by Thomas Nelson

Be the first to ask a question about Five Little Questions That Reveal the Life God Designed for You

Start your review of Five Little Questions That Reveal the Life God Designed for You
Sharon
Jul 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I tried to read this months ago and couldn't. Now I know why! God needed me to read it this week! He needed me to learn these lessons right in this moment! I was on the right track already, but it provided the confirmation I needed and motivation for a few more changes that I needed at just the right time... and Dannah, don't you worry about being as anointed as Beth Moore, you've got just what God has for you, your own special anointing!
Angie
Nov 20, 2009 rated it liked it
Insightful. Thought-provoking. Good material. I would have rated it a "4", but the last three or four chapters were not as well-written as the first several. Nevertheless, it's a worthwhile book and definitely not a waste of time.
pianogal
Mar 21, 2013 rated it liked it
Finally got a chance to read this one. It was pretty good. My only complaint is that it wasn't super relevant to my life right now, but there was still plenty to think about with it. Plus I just like Dannah as an author. She's a little strict, but she does have a good grasp on things.
A.C. Bauch
May 01, 2011 rated it really liked it
this book found its way into my life right at the time i needed it. since i'm transitioning out of one phase and into another, this book initiated my process of evaluating my life and how fulfilled i am. i also purchased the journal that goes with it and started working through it.
Vanessa
Apr 10, 2009 rated it it was ok
This was an okay book. Gave me a lot to think about and evaluate in my life.
Chelsea
Mar 11, 2014 rated it liked it
Some of the things in this book contradicted what I believe, but other parts were well put and made ssense to me.
Yuki
Mar 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: god-and-i
Great thought-provoking, self-evaluating book.
Aimie
May 22, 2009 added it
Awesome book about finding your purpose in God's plan for your life through exploring your spiritual gifts and letting go of the "junk" that keeps you from leading a fulfilling life in Christ!
Erin
Apr 24, 2013
Regina Perry
Mar 22, 2018
Laura Abigail
rated it did not like it
Sep 13, 2014
Lois Miller
Sep 21, 2015
Donna
Apr 28, 2011
Dannah Gresh, a mother/daughter communication coach, has sold well over three quarters of a million copies of her books—including And the Bride Wore White and 2008's best-selling CBA youth book, Lies Young Women Believe (coauthored with Nancy Leigh DeMoss)—making her one of the most successful Christian authors targeting teens and preteens. With the belief that today's culture has been seeking to ...more