Start by marking “Never Surrender” as Want to Read:
Never Surrender

Read eBook

Never Surrender

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  34 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
A half-breed warrior has entered into Kate's dream, in search of her as his soul mate, and doesn't let her rest until she is reunited in time with her true lover from a past life.
Published September 12th 2009 by Booklocker (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Never Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Surrender

Caro
Feb 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, sci-fi
This was a really good read. I enjoyed the characters a lot. There were twists, courage, strength, growth, humor, a bit of suspense, some action, time-travel, emotions, and a good HEA. This book kept me interested and the I loved getting to know the characters. A really great book that I just hadn't gotten to yet but should have a lot sooner. It was buried treasure in my freebie to-reads. I'll definitely look for more by this author. Enjoy!
Angieleigh
{UPDATE 09.07.2014 } I just read this for the second time and have to say, Taima and Kate's love story is still one of my favorites. Ms. Jewel knows how to weave a story, create characters that you fall in love with, and forget to eat dinner.

First off I'd like to acknowledge and thank Deanna Jewel for sending me an autographed copy that I won from a First Reads contest here at Goodreads. I wasn't expecting all of the swag that came with it - chapstick, bookmarks that are signed and post-its and
Martha
Aug 18, 2013 rated it liked it
Recommended to Martha by: free Kobo download from e-reader perks
Shelves: romance
Never Surrender is a romance with time-travel , destined soul mates, and Native American mythology all tied together that had the bare bones of a story that I wanted to love, but unfortunately, suffers from plot holes and inconsistencies that bothered me enough that it was difficult for me to finish this novel.

For example:
*Kate, a modern (1997) American woman, continually refers to her Indian captors as "savages" throughout most of the book. I could have overlooked that terminology if Kate belie
Deanna Jewel
Nov 15, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Great time travel novel that will take you back to Wyoming 1835 to the Shoshone Nation. Taima will steal your heart and make you want more while he searches for his soul mate through time
P.J. Roscoe
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book grabbed me from the beginning. I had never read this type of genre before and my oh my it did make me blush and tingle in all the right places. I was particularly captivated by the Native American tribe, their surroundings and customs and of course, Taima who certainly filtered into my dreams! I struggled with Kate a little. Her story, her demeanor, her attitude got a bit grating as she was forced into remaining with the tribe. Her actions I could understand, to a point, however, I hav ...more
Marissa Dobson
Aug 17, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2010
Never Surrender is a touching, heartwarming read, that will show you the power of love.

Kate Bradach has recurring dreams about a handsome Indian warrior, who seems to be calling to her. Finally when enough is enough she travels west in search of the answers behind her nightly dreams. Kate's fate becomes a mystery as her soul mate is on a quest to reunite them at all cost.

Taima is a strong character with a heart of stone. He lost his mother and wife to white man trappers, and even with revenge a
Marti Melville
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
Romance is one of those genres that captures your soul and doesn't let go - just like this story about a 20th-century woman and her 19th-century warrior. Time has no boundaries and Deanna Jewel has embelished that concept, strenthening the hope for soul mates across centuries. This is an award-winning romance novel, and it shows.
rated it it was ok
Mar 01, 2013
Brenda Tindle
Mar 08, 2017
Pennelope Rutter
Jun 10, 2015
Heather
rated it did not like it
Mar 09, 2013
Jun 27, 2011
Sami Paradis
Jan 24, 2015
Soul reincarnation is possible 1 1 Aug 09, 2016 11:06AM

Deanna Jewel lives in the Pacific Northwest and has been writing since 1991. She has completed several multi-genre romance novels, all with a come theme of reincarnation and souls reconnecting through time. Give her books a try if this is something you enjoy reading in the books you keep on your shelf.
NEVER SURRENDER, her Indian time travel romance won an Honorable Mention in the 2008 Quill Awards
More about Deanna Jewel