Start by marking “The 4 Laws of Financial Prosperity: Get Control of Your Money Now!” as Want to Read:
The 4 Laws of Financial Prosperity: Get Control of Your Money Now!

The 4 Laws of Financial Prosperity: Get Control of Your Money Now!

With millions of people looking for a better way to achieve prosperity and financial wellness, The 4 Laws of Financial Prosperity is the answer. If applied, the principles of financial wellness taught in this audiobook will produce lasting results. This entertaining and captivating audiobook shows that how much a person earns isn't really as important in achieving ...more
Audio CD, 2 pages
Published October 1st 2011 by Franklin Covey (first published June 1st 1996)

Start your review of The 4 Laws of Financial Prosperity: Get Control of Your Money Now!
Mary
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Basic financial principles in an easily digestible format.
David
Aug 30, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who isn't filthy rich
This self-help book, cheesy as it is, was life changing for me. It basically got me to shake the cobwebs out of my head and start getting serious about money--something that was always this amorphous area of my life that I sort of just ignored.

There are two basic epiphanies I got from this book. The first was that the proper way to look at personal finances was not "spend vs. save" as I'd always thought (and was turned off by), but rather, "spend on things that appreciate vs. spend on things
Nick
Aug 06, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Track, target, trim, train. If you can't measure it, you can't manage it. Straight forward advice given in the form of a story (it involves playing chess, so I think its extra cool). Basically, the first hurdle is to get your finances tracked and set goals. Next, you adapt your living habits so you can set better goals. Finally, you train yourself about other investments the have compounding interest, or real estate, or securities.
Sam
Dec 17, 2007 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone. We're all either in debt or trying hard to avoid it, right?
Shelves: finance-business
Good Book. Got me motivated to incorporate the four laws into my financial life. Track, Target, Trim, Train. The thing that I got most out of this book is that I don’t have to stop spending…just spend differently…spend on things that appreciate, not depreciate. Also, this quote about becoming more knowledgeable about investing and accumulating wealth. “Success happens when preparation meets opportunity.”
Annie
Feb 27, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an easy read with tons of great advice. In this tumultuous economic world it is imperative that you read this book or others like it and read them NOW and apply the principles to your economic life. Practicing these principles and getting out of debt have made our lives so much happier and peaceful.

Katieb (MundieMoms)
Really good book. I totally recommend this if you're looking for away to be a wise spender, save money and get out of debt. This book shows you can get out of debt on any budget by following for simple, yet smart laws.
Meredith
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This would be an easy read for anyone that doesn't usually enjoy financial books since its in a story format. I found it very informative, inspiring and motivating. It motivated me to take my finances to the next level. I'd definitely recommend this book to everyone.
Lori
Jul 08, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I would recommend this to every couple. It has some great guidelines in here. My husband and I have read it twice and although we don't have any major debt, the concepts in here help establish a great financial foundation. Also - it's a quick read - only just over 100 pages.
Legacy Dad
Jan 28, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: College Students, Newly Weds
Shelves: legacy-reading
This book started my financial education. A great book for beginners or anyone looking for a quick read on how to win with your finances.
Jana
Dec 22, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: money
In my opinion, this is one of the most practical, easiest to read money books out there.
Aleksey Roslyakov
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review for the book “The 4 laws of financial prosperity” by Blaine Harris.
Aim of the book: to show that everyone who gets average salary can have a debt-free life and provide himself with prosper quality of life to the age of a retirement, and be able to retire when he/she choose to instead of when he/she have to.
Main idea: you have to live on less than you earn - it doesn’t mean to stop spending but just spend more wisely on assets that generate wealth. There are 4 laws to accomplish that: 1.
Mark Gandy
Potential reader, meet Paul Smith who has an entitlement attitude in the beginning. Next, meet Mary Sessions who has an abundance attitude who will play the role of mentor and guide in Paul's journey of unshackling himself from the bondage of debt.

Paul wants a quick fix. Accordingly, Sessions offers Paul $2 million at 8% after he has mastered the four laws of financial prosperity:

1. Tracking expenses daily - ouch.
2. Set targets and goals - another ouch.
3. Live on less than you earn - better get
Mantas Gudauskas
After some figures were stated in the book my thoughts were: "It can't be that simple". I ran through the numbers again and again and several more times and it was true. Reaction like this only after one of the laws. Other laws were incredible too. My eye started to twitch after reading some facts and going through calculations.

Though the law that I liked the most, was the simplest one, it was... Not gonna spoil, but it was the first law.

Definitely recommend this book as a source for personal
Kathy Peterman
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book explores the steps towards being financially free. Track your daily expenses, Target financial realistic goals, Trim your living expenses, & Train yourself in the power of compound interest. Spending less than you get is key! A goal that is not written out, is just a wish. Pay yourself first. Get out of debt. Earn interest vs pay it are all covered in this gem of a book.
Krista
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-development
Excellent book for the general public! It’s simple and yet detailed enough to help any average joe learn to get out of debt, save money, and achieve financial freedom, so you can focus on the more important things in life.
Stacey
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best financial self-help books ever. It’s easy and quick to read. I found myself taking pictures of paragraphs and sharing them and saving them for future use. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to change their mindset about money.
Brenda
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking to get our of debt this is a great read. Tells you the four steps you need to take and I am grateful to have someone knowledgeable to help me reduce my debt FINALLY
Lisa
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finance
Everyone should read this book and adopt at least one or all of the laws. Very similar principals that Dave Ramsey teaches. Track, Target, Trim and Train.
Add Some To Your Income
Nothing stunning or new and imperfections make this book not worth its price.

There's an incomplete sentence that ends chapter 10: "Likewise, the". Wow!
Jayson
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a great boom

My only regret is not having friends or family tell me about saving as a child. Oh well, better late than never.
Kay
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book. Simple quick read and brings the point home. Makes a great graduation gift.
Ashley Curnutt
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short, to the point, loaded with clear guideline for doable financial strategy! Should be a highschool required read
Aimee
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great and easy read! Can’t wait to try this out! This is a book I’m going to have my kids read someday.
Christy Lundy
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Easy read with great info to help you get your financial house in order!
Iraickza
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simple, clear steps to guide you into making better financial decisions.
Jacqui A Gibbons
Wake up call!

Brilliantly written for us that aren't financial whiz kids! It inspires you to make subtle changes to achieve massive results. An amazing book for anyone
Amir Yousry
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simple and effective... now it is your time to act... if you wanna take a further step controlling your finances, I recommend you reading this book
Sophia
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first couple chapters I was cringing Because of the cheesy story line but honestly the principals are so good that it still deserves 5 stars. It gets better in the middle.
Fourborne
Recommending to all of my children and friends.
Caryn Cady Barnett
I gave it 3 reviews because it did start out interesting, however I stopped reading it as we're following another finance book that is working out better for us.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Business of the 21st Century
  • Personality Plus: How to Understand Others by Understanding Yourself
  • Chrysanthemum
  • Argo: How the CIA & Hollywood Pulled Off the Most Audacious Rescue in History
  • The Smartest Investment Book You'll Ever Read: The Simple, Stress-Free Way to Reach Your Investment Goals
  • A Life Less Throwaway: The Lost Art of Buying for Life
  • Financial Peace Revisited
  • Permission Marketing: Turning Strangers Into Friends And Friends Into Customers
  • The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
  • The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea
  • A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: What I Learned While Editing My Life
  • The Next Right Thing: A Simple, Soulful Practice for Making Life Decisions
  • The Most Powerful Woman in the Room Is You: Command an Audience and Sell Your Way to Success
  • All I Once Held
  • Maybe It's You: Cut the Crap. Face Your Fears. Love Your Life.
  • 8 Attributes of Great Achievers
  • Fearless & Fabulous: 10 Powerful Strategies for Getting Anything You Want in Life
  • Keep the Home Fires Burning (Keep the Home Fires Burning #1)