Start by marking “Selling Sucks: How to Stop Selling and Start Getting Prospects to Buy!” as Want to Read:
Selling Sucks: How to Stop Selling and Start Getting Prospects to Buy!

Selling Sucks: How to Stop Selling and Start Getting Prospects to Buy!

Praise for Selling Sucks

"Whew! A terrific new book that blows the lid off the old-school methods of selling-which don't work anymore-and shows you how to make sales almost like magic! I love this book!"
--Joe Vitale, author of The Attractor Factor and many other books

"I love to buy, so I'm going to give every salesperson I know a copy of this book. Maybe they'll finally sto
Published May 25th 2007 by Wiley

To ask other readers questions about Selling Sucks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Selling Sucks

Will Jeffries
Apr 25, 2011 rated it really liked it
I became interested in "Selling Sucks" when I first got involved in Network Marketing. I wanted to be able to reach and relate to people without having to "sell" them, so to speak. I wanted to be able to genuinely listen to their concerns and deliver a product message that would help them to make an informed decision about whether or not they could find value in the product I was offering to them.

This book helped me to release my resistance and just have fun showing people what I had to offer. P
Yi Shen
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a must read-book for people who is interested in becoming Top Salesperson in whichever and whatever sales industry they are in, it's a new perspective, mind blowing new strategies in order to become a honest and integrity salesperson, most importantly a person of a value, throw away your old school sales technique and embrace a new perspective of the author world!
Alex Vasai
Aug 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
Good book, Rumbauskas explains us how we became robots, we use strange techniques to close the selling but we forget to be human, to add something special to our services in order to get more clients. Our task is not to sell , it is to help people with our great services or products.I enjoyed reading it !
Joe
Jan 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: sales
Second chapter emphasizes honesty and this lead to satisfied customers and reference-able customers

On chapter on cold calling he states that if you cold call you start out as inferior to prospect. You consulting reputation is reduced. You also are doing the most in-efficient work you can do.

Byron Wright
Pretty much a rehash of his first book. Fortunately I read both from the library so it cost me nothing but a couple of hours.
Eugenia Dabu