Start by marking “Ttfn (Internet Girls #2)” as Want to Read:
Ttfn (Internet Girls #2)

Ttfn (Internet Girls #2)

3.71  ·  Rating details ·  8,513 Ratings  ·  729 Reviews
It’s time for a new generation of readers to discover the phenomenally bestselling and beloved series, told entirely in messages and texts. With a fresh look and updated cultural references, the notorious list-topping series is ready for the iPhone generation.

First published in 2004 (holy moly!), ttyl and its sequels follow the ups and downs of high school for the winsome
Published February 1st 2007 by Abrahms (first published March 1st 2006)

Atali
Mar 08, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It has a lot of bad words
Emerald
Aug 03, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-ya
“You should eat a waffle! You can't be sad if you eat a waffle!

Overall Thoughts

This was a super fun, easy and cute series. Nothing intense of course, there's not much to actually review. But if you're looking for something light and funny, this series is great. The girls are hilarious and I found myself getting actually invested in their story lines and wondering what was going to happen in their lives next.

- Until Next Time,
Emerald BookWorm
Margot
This is the second of a series of epistolary novels relating the IM conversations among three BFFs in Atlanta. The format was interesting because it was unconventional, and it didn't detract too much from the movement of the plot. This may be because the plot has barely any perceptible movement at all. As with most IM or SMS conversations, not much is being said.

The "wild" one of the three starts smoking pot (that the other two are shocked by this at age 16 seems a bit unrealistic), the "timid"
MiMi
Mar 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Igh this book bugs me. Its so good but yet so..... horrible. Allow me to explain.

-There problems were petty and cliché, yet I cared about them.
-The characters were obnoxious, stereotypical, and well clingy, but they felt real.
-the romance was pretty bad, but I love reading romance so what can I say.
-Zoe and Maddie had complete personality switches, (that actually was just weird)

half the time I was like:

Yet the other half I was like:

I know right what is wrong with me, I like this series. In fact
Julia M
Nov 14, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I would recommend my book TTFN by Lauren miracle to a friend because it shows who your true friends are, and how there always going to be there for you. They also want you to find yourself in your teenage years. You also learn to be responsible. Some people would not recommend the book TTFN my Lauren miracle because they think Is bad to find you true friends and your not ready for it and your to young to find yourself in life. The book takes places in Atlanta Georgia with Maddie, Zoe and Angela
M.M. Strawberry Reviews
Writing one book in chatspeak apparently wasn't enough for Ms. Myracle. Just because something is "cool" doesn't mean it should be reinforced, or drawn upon for profit. As adults, we have a responsibility to make sure our children are the best that they can be. Writing a book in chatspeak most certainly is not one of them. Is it any wonder why so many people - especially young ones - today have such atrocious grammar and communication skills, and on top of that, think that promiscuous behavior a ...more
Galilea Estrada
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really like this book I like how the three friends text each other every single day. And even thoe one of the girls needed to go to California and leave her friends and not see them for a lot of years. She still keep talking to her friends by texting.
Lauren
Jan 04, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book is about a girl and how she gets through high school
Eddy N
Nov 25, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book was good its kinda fun to have an author write about 3 teenage girls IM their selfs
Northern Belle Bookworm
This was another re-read for me and i loved more this time then the first time i read it! i so enjoy reading books from my High school days! on to the next!
Dialogue 1 2 Nov 17, 2015 08:01AM
YA lovers <3: TTFN 1 3 Jul 12, 2014 02:30AM
reading log # 2 3 10 Mar 12, 2012 05:41PM
reading log #1 2 9 Mar 04, 2012 03:04PM
reading log #1 1 4 Mar 02, 2012 01:09PM
reading log #13 3 6 Mar 02, 2012 01:02PM
reading log # 12 3 5 Feb 25, 2012 11:04AM
  • Sweet, Hereafter (Heaven, #3)
  • Claire (Clique Summer Collection, #5)
  • Star Power (Talent, #3)
  • Top 8 (Top 8, #1)
  • The Dating Game (Dating Game, #1)
  • Paparazzi Princess (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #4)
  • TTYL (Camp Confidential, #5)
  • Confessions of a Boyfriend Stealer
  • Entr@pment: A High School Comedy in Chat
  • Detour for Emmy
  • The Center of the Universe: Yep, That Would Be Me
  • How to Win at High School
  • Lush
  • Gemini Night  (Star Crossed, #3)
Lauren Myracle is the author of numerous young adult novels. She was born in 1969 in North Carolina. Lauren Myracle holds an MA in English from Colorado State University and an MFA in Writing for Children and Young Adults from Vermont College. she has written many novels, including the famous IM books, ttyl, ttfn, and l8r, g8r.

Her first novel, Kissing Kate, was selected as one of ALA's "Best Books
More about Lauren Myracle...

Internet Girls (4 books)
  • ttyl (Internet Girls, #1)
  • l8r, g8r (Internet Girls, #3)
  • yolo (Internet Girls, #4)
“You should eat a waffle! You can't be sad if you eat a waffle!” 1470 likes