Start by marking “David and Conner (Jock Dorm #3)” as Want to Read:
David and Conner  (Jock Dorm #3)

David and Conner (Jock Dorm #3)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  306 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews

Genre: LGBT Contemporary

Series: Jock Dorm; Previous Title: Drew and Vince

David, the oldest boy in his family and a priest, has always been considered special. What his family doesn't know is that he's also lonely...probably because he's good at denying it, even to himself.

Then Conner, a good-looking, tough cop with a soft spot for David, shows up in his life. All of a sudd

Published January 12th 2010 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about David and Conner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about David and Conner

DarienMoya
I DONT REALLY KNOW!!!

So I have been very excited to read this after the shocker at the end of Vince and Drew, Vince`s priest brother gay "oh no". So I was jumping out of my pants from excitement.With that said, this was not my fave book in the series for so many reasons.

It was just way too smoothe, you know when things go exactly the way for a character at some point it just becomes bothersome. I was Bothered! I liked David but he was a big cry baby, you know David is the priest that is gay so h
EllieNY
Jan 20, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, gay-erotica
Chappy
2.5 disappointed stars

This was by far the worst of the series. The dialogue was extremely choppy and very fake. Being an atheist, I didn't enjoy all the religious content even though it does bring to light a lot of "problems" in the church concerning gay men/women.

Typical for the author, the sex scenes were quite descriptive. I could have done without all the snowballing...ick.
Popcorn
Jan 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Ok there was MANY things really really wrong in this book!! But I love each and every one of them!!
Elisa Rolle
This was probably the most awaited book from Bobby Michaels’ fans. For various reasons its release slipped month after month, and the book itself went under a total rewriting. Saying that I was curious to read it is saying a lie… I was dying curious to read it.

Each and every book by Bobby Michaels is a piece of him. Who he is, what he likes, how he lives, all of it is in his books. Bobby Michaels is angry? Then his character is angry. Bobby is sad? Then his character is sad. Bobby believes, des
Arlene
Nov 25, 2010 rated it it was ok
What a WASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1The first two were brilliant,this feels like someone else wrote it??
Alyosha
Cheesy gay fairytale filled with raunchy sex and political and religious debate.
Jonathan Treadway
Feb 01, 2010 rated it liked it
JenMcJ
Sep 28, 2009 rated it liked it
Ale Rivero
Jun 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Esta relectura me llevó su tiempo pero al fin la he terminado y me ha gustado tanto como la primera vez.
Aunque la historia de David y Conner puede parecer un poco repetitiva al estar tan relacionada con la anterior entrega de la trilogía, hacia el final se vuelve totalmente individual y llegamos a observar como la relación entre los protagonistas va avanzando paso a paso a medida que van cumpliendo las metas que se han propuesto en la vida, hasta llegar a la más importante que es crear una famil
  • Soldier (Scarcity Sanctuary, #1)
  • Off the Beaten Path
  • Bottled Up (Bottled Up, #3)
  • Nathaniel (Sylvan, #3)
  • To the Highest Bidder
  • Two Man Team (Team, #2)
  • Need (Need, #1)
  • Heart Doctor (City Hospital, #1)
  • The One That Broke Free  (One and One, #4)
  • His Brother's Keeper
  • At Long Last (Scott and Preston, #1)
  • The Lost Books 1 & 2
  • In the Red
  • In Dreams He Came
  • Finnegan's Promise
  • Bad Boys, Bad Boys (Boys in Blue, #1)
  • Hidden Hands (Tennessee Cops, #3)
Bobby Michaels lives in Fort Lauderdale with hundreds – nay! thousands – of gorgeous, muscular men (most of them Marines) running around in his mind. Some are memories of sexual encounters, some are the characters from his many Nifty stories and Loose Id novels and some are characters from novels waiting to be written. So, though he lives alone, he is never lonely.

Bobby has been many things in his
More about Bobby Michaels...

Jock Dorm (3 books)
  • Dar and Gregg (Jock Dorm #1)
  • Drew and Vince (Jock Dorm #2)