Start by marking “In the Manor with the Millionaire (The Curse of Raven's Cliff #3)” as Want to Read:
In the Manor with the Millionaire (The Curse of Raven's Cliff #3)

In the Manor with the Millionaire (The Curse of Raven's Cliff #3)

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  32 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
He was a self-made millionaire, but it was his young son who mattered most to Blake Monroe. So when a beautiful teacher appeared on his rainy doorstep, her car overflowing with her every worldly possession, and immediately bonded with the boy, Blake hired Madeline Douglas on the spot. Under Madeline's care, the child thrived. And in her presence, Blake's defenses crumbled ...more
ebook, Harlequin Intrigue #1074, The Curse of Raven's Cliff #3, 219 pages
Published July 1st 2008 by Harlequin Intrigue

To ask other readers questions about In the Manor with the Millionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In the Manor with the Millionaire

jenjn79
Jul 28, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to jenjn79 by: continuation of a series
Third book in "The Curse of Raven's Cliff" six-book, multi-author mini-series from Harlequin Intrigue. I've said it in the reviews of the past 2 books, but it bears repeating: this series really needs to be read in order, as a whole. The books just don't work as stand-alones.

Book three introduces two new characters to the series. A gifted architect, Blake, who has been hired to restore a local historic landmark. And Madeline, a teacher hired to tutor Blake's autistic son. To Blake's surprise, hi
Mojca
Completely broke, Madeline Douglas hopes with all her heart she'll be able to get the tutoring job for famous architect's Blake Monroe's six-year-old son. Duncan has special needs, being diagnosed with a high-functioning type of autism.

Despite their butting heads about what is best for the child and Blake firing her two times in less than 24 hours, Madeline stays and under her care little Duncan prospers.

But not all is well in the old manor Blake is renovating. Its owner stalks the premises unti
Jan 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In The Manor With The Millionaire is just one of many romance novels written by Cassie Miles (a pseudonym for Kay Bergstrom). This novel is part of the Harlequin Intrigue series, "Curse of Raven's Cliff."

During 2012, I went through an off-and-on phase in which I craved nothing but Harlequin suspense romances. I purchased this book on one of several buying binges.

The title of this novel reminds me of the board game and movie Clue: "Madeline Douglas, in the manor, with the millionaire (and a candl
Shannon Renee
Again I find myself in the middle of a series with out knowing it. This is becoming a bad pattern of behavior. However, I really like this book. It was nicely paced, with rich characters and a good little mystery. However, I did not the handling of the child Duncan. Either being autistic or an empath is hard enough to believe, being both really looked like a shitty way to explain things. Maybe if I wasn't a therapist and dealt with this population daily I might have been so offended. But I am. O ...more
Leslie
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 3rd-in-a-series
Beautiful love story of how being different is ok! Sometimes it is what continues to draw us to one another despite our own selves trying to write our own futures!

PLS NOTE: I recommend reading from the beginning of the series!
Carrie Olguin
Aug 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemp-romance
Quick (fast pace) and entertaining ghost/murder/romance story. Sex scenes are mostly fade to fireplace. The kid is well written. H and h fall in love pretty quickly.
Dstevens
Arica Flores
Mar 27, 2013
kerri stokes
Apr 21, 2015
Cassie grew up in a small town at the very tip of southern Illinois. A tomboy, she spent most of her time outside and got into big trouble for breaking the trellis while climbing out her second-story bedroom window.

When her family moved to L.A., major culture shock ensued. She discovered that grapefruits grew on trees, television offered more than two channels, and all the other girls had breasts.
More about Cassie Miles...

The Curse of Raven's Cliff (6 books)
  • With the Material Witness in the Safehouse (The Curse of Raven's Cliff #1)
  • With the M.D....at the Altar?
  • Under Suspicion, With Child (The Curse of Raven's Cliff #4)
  • Solving the Mysterious Stranger (The Curse of Raven's Cliff)
  • Motive: Secret Baby (The Curse of Raven's Cliff)