Start by marking “Ultimate Guide To Google Ad Words, 2nd Edition: How To Access 100 Million People In 10 Minutes” as Want to Read:

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  488 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Double Your Web Traffic--Overnight!

Google gets searched more than 250 million times every day--creating an unbelievable opportunity to get your business in front of thousands every minute...IF you know what you're doing.

Google AdWords experts Perry Marshall and Bryan Todd uncover the fundamentals, techniques, tools, and tricks that Google should teach you, but doesn't. Lea
Published January 1st 2010 by Entrepreneur Press

Mark Ruzomberka
Mar 25, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
To me Adwords is just like a big stock market, but instead of Stocks you buy Keywords. Everything I knew about Marketing previous to getting involved in SEM, was based on last semester of school. I took a Marketing class as a requirement for my Business Minor andthought it was silly and not really applicable to the real world. After four years of building software in a software development group I have moved over to the dark side. Yes, instead of worrying about user experience, and how well the ...more
Jayson
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perry Marshall is definitely at the cutting edge of Google adwords management. Having worked in the industry for over 10 years, Perry's book has been like a bible to me.

Everything covered from A-Z in adwords. All thoroughly explained, easy reference point should you want to be starting something new.

Having trained a team of adwords managers in a large Australian Online Marketing company the foundations for all my training sessions were based on learnings from Perry.

Anyone looking to get into ma
Chad Kettner
Jun 20, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business
Really valuable book... I'm looking forward to running some great Google Adwords campaigns in the near-future!
Katana
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one stands out from the pack because it focuses intently on getting results. Instead of "this is how to use this one fuction in AdWords" you'll get "this is how to get VALUE out of the time you spend tinkering with AdWords." That constant attention to real life results sets it apart from other guides like it.
Judy Collins
A special thank you to Entrepreneur Media and NetGalley for an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords: How to Access 1 Billion People in 10 Minutes by Perry Marshall Mike Rhodes, and Bryan Todd is a valuable tool, whether you are looking for answers about online marketing, from beginner to more advanced users.

Perry Marshall is the world’s bestselling author on Google’s advertising system with individuals and companies utilizing his methods to for successful result
Anna
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Even though this book covers only basics of Adwords, it actually highlights a very important and simple strategy how to manage your accounts without losing money and potential web traffic. A good read for those who starts working with Search or those who wants to recall basic tips and tricks.
Audrey
Jun 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"The Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords: How to Access 100 Million People in 10 Minutes" by Perry Marshall is a phenomenal book. The book is well written, well organized and easy to follow. The information is action packed and leads you step-by-step in creating your own profitable Google AdWords account.

In his book, Mr. Marshall provides great tips and insights. Some of the key things you will learn include:

1. How to Build Your Very Own Google Campaign from Scratch - the Right Way. You will learn
Jim
Feb 26, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who's business relies on the internet for customers.
I have not spent a dime on Yellow Page advertising for at least five or six years after having an almost $30K annual expense with them and feeling totally abused.I have been using Google Adwords as my primary advertising program for several years for my business and feeling like I was doing pretty well with it. If I was doing well, the well just got much deeper!

This book began to make me money the first time I went to the computer armed only with the first few chapters and the butterflies in my
Gabriela
Jul 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords is a well-informed guide providing great strategies, tools and techniques required to enjoy success with Google's advertising program. The book covers invaluable topics including how advertisers can build competitive campaigns, and how they can enhance their visibility at the search engine. Other things to learn from this book are strategies for improving CTRs, increased traffic as well as impressive sales.

If there is one book that I can recommend to online a
Jan 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: google-web-seo, own
A thoroughly recommend this book to any sole trader or big business who uses Google Adwords to advertise their prodicts or services. I had been using Google Adwords for about 2 years before I bought this book - just had the bare minimum on there and just let it tick along and I did get clients from it. But then when a local organisation started running workshops for fellow hypnotherapists on how to optimise their google adwords campaign (and I couldn't make it), I thought I had better buy a book ...more
HoopoeGirl
An excellent resource to understanding and taking up the reins of Google AdWords marketing. So much information is provided in an easy to read format. The techniques described seem like they would serve any business well. There were one too many shameless plugs for Perry Marshall's paid materials, but the authors are sales experts, so what can you expect? Too bad they didn't catch the website typo on the very first preface page that prevents book purchasers from accessing the paid materials webs ...more
Prasanna
Dec 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
. If you are new to online advertising and marketing, the information the book is comprehensive enough to orient you to how most of the online marketing works and you can use this information more or less to every other advertising network online. ~ http://bookreviews.infoversant.com/ul...
Linzy Antoinette
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: marketing
After following the advice contained in this book, I more than tripled the conversion rate on an Adwords campaign that had been running for a while and dropped our cost per lead by 50%. Reading this book won't make you a master of Adwords, but it is a solid foundation on which to base your campaigns.
Robin Duong
A very general guide that is good for beginners bit not enough in-depth information about any one particular topic. I wish there was more information on how to best organize and lay out AdWords ad groups and campaigns. Also, the author repeatedly and blatantly advertises his website and the resources that are available on it, but those resources don't prove to be very helpful.
Aubree Deimler
May 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: marketing
I found this book to be very helpful in doing AdWords the right way. I've learned simple ways to improve my AdWords campaign and have seen success in the way of higher click throughs with lower costs per click.
Josh Salganik
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: A MUST READ for any aspiring marketer, SEO Consultant, Publisher, or Advertiser
Recommended to Josh by: Rob Varie
Wthout the inspiration & new vantage point on the digital marketing world afforded to me by Perry Marshall- I would likely still be fighting the drain of the 9 to 5 grind. So worth reading.
Dane
Oct 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Made me money.
Fanfán Kormorán
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: marketing
Very good book, not only does it teach best practices in AdWords, but gives readers overall look at marketing principles.
Colin
Jan 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tips and tricks in Google Adwords. Highly recommeded after reading Advanced Google Adwords on my read list.
Sabrina
Oct 23, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent reference especially those who are just starting out in Google Adwords. Perry Marshall makes everything sound so easy. Some of the tips may be outdated though but they still work.
Thomas Eyles
Very good eBook on all things to do with Adwords.
I was a complete novice before the read and it gave me the confidence to tackle Google Adwords, which can be a daunting task!
Kindra
Feb 11, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good insights on Google AdWords in a non-technical commentary.
Mark Homer
Dec 30, 2014
  • Always Be Testing: The Complete Guide to Google Website Optimizer
  • Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day
  • Advanced Google AdWords
  • Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions
  • Web Copy That Sells: The Revolutionary Formula for Creating Killer Copy Every Time
  • Web Analytics: An Hour a Day
  • Get Clients Now!: A 28-Day Marketing Program for Professionals, Consultants, and Coaches
  • The Irresistible Offer: How to Sell Your Product or Service in 3 Seconds or Less
  • Marketing in the Age of Google: Your Online Strategy Is Your Business Strategy
  • Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics
  • Tested Advertising Methods
  • Scientific Advertising
  • Ultimate Guide to Pay-Per-Click Advertising
  • The Referral of a Lifetime: The Networking System That Produces Bottom-Line Results...Every Day!
  • AdWords For Dummies
  • Guerrilla Publicity: Hundreds of Sure-Fire Tactics to Get Maximum Sales for Minimum Dollars
  • Letting Go of the Words: Writing Web Content that Works
  • The Human Brain Coloring Book
Perry Marshall has launched two revolutions in sales and marketing.

He pioneered many best practices in Pay Per Click advertising. More recently, he's driven the 80/20 Principle deeper than any other author, fueling a new business movement as experts recognize that 80/20 is a fractal law of nature.

Entrepreneur Magazine says, "Perry Marshall is the #1 author and world's most-quoted consultant on Goo
More about Perry Marshall...

“Relevance, Clarity, and Accuracy “Relevance” and “accuracy” refer to how well your ad copy matches what’s on your landing page. “Clarity” covers a wider variety of sins you’ll need to avoid, including:          Missing lines of text          Excessive spacing          “Extremely bad grammar” (This is Google’s exact wording, implying that they’ll allow a modicum of imperfect grammar.)          Generic call-to-action phrases (such as “click here” or “+1”).          Using characters for anything other than their intended or usual meaning. For example, the greater-than “>” symbol is fine if you’re using it to indicate that something actually is greater than something else. But you can’t use it as an arrow.          Words in all-capitals          Bad spelling          Repetition. For example, “Buy! Buy! Buy!” would be flagged as unacceptable. Follow the above guidelines when you build your ads and you’ll be fine 99 percent of the time. Still, be sure and visit the AdWords Policy Center page and review their directions. SYSTEMATICALLY” 0 likes
“create your site with” 0 likes