Start by marking “Winning It All (The Garrisons, #3)” as Want to Read:
Winning It All (The Garrisons, #3)

Winning It All

(The Garrisons #3)

When a highway accident destroyed his dreams of defending his championship title, NASCAR driver Bryan "Steel" Garrison had to give up racing. Now he is president of Garrison Racing, and winning is still everything. He doesn't have time for the physical therapist his concerned family is foisting on him. Darcy Butler is too beautiful, too much a reminder of what he lost—and ...more
Published September 22nd 2009 by HQN Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Winning It All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winning It All

Judy
Jun 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Winning It All by Liz Allison & Wendy Etherington
The Garrisons Book 3
Bryan “Steel” Garrison is president of Garrison Racing instead of a driver thanks to an accident. He’s been brooding and in pain since then and why not? He lost not only his ability to race, but his wife left him for the competition.

Widow, Darcy Butler, may be small but she’s tough and determined to help Bryan. She not only changes what he can eat but pushes him physically as well. No one has to know that that she has her o
Amy "the book-bat"
This is the third book in the Garrison trilogy. This time the focus was on older brother Bryan and his physical therapist, Darcy. Again, there was a lot of NASCAR action and it felt very realistic. There was a lot of questioning the relationship between Bryan and Darcy and neither of them seemed to want to commit to a relationship, even though they were perfect together and had been dating, etc, etc. Pretty typical romance novel stuff and certainly typical of this series. All in all,I thought it ...more
Meg Myers
Apr 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
I grew up in with nascar fans, so I enjoy reading books like these. This book was good, but not great in my opinion. I enjoyed reading it. It was a really good story. I however got to a point where I actually put it down for a day before finishing....that rarely happens with me. Id say in the middle I got a little bored, but finishing it up I got back into it! All in all I would suggest this book.
Josephine
Feb 09, 2016 added it
Shelves: dnf
The writing style of this book didn't engage me and I found it difficult to start reading at the end of the series as there were too many characters introduced at once.
Rkb 2015
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: NASCAR fans, people who like romance novels
Recommended to Rkb by: Amy
Apr 07, 2014
Eliza
Jun 07, 2016
Dianne C
rated it did not like it
Dec 18, 2014
Jul 28, 2010
Åsa
Jan 25, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Liz Allison is the widow of NASCAR Legend Davey Allison - who passed away July 13th, 1993 after the helicopter he was piloting crashed at Talladega Speedway in Alabama.

Since his death, she has authored and co-authored several NASCAR related books. She recently broke into the Romance genre by co-authoring the book "No Holding Back."

She also does TV and Radio work

The Garrisons (3 books)
  • No Holding Back (The Garrisons, #1)
  • Risking Her Heart (The Garrisons #2)